Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

Official Week #2 F.U. Thread

Dear Ameer Abdullah, you made me love you week 1 but now after your beautifully round goose egg you are almost dead to me. My opponent got -1 from JHill and you gave me a sparkling 1 pet advantage over that. You can Gnaw my focking gnarled root you sack of wet dogscat. I hate your entire team, the lions are the most frustrating team in the league and I hope your cousin blows them up in a suicide bombing. I could not even trade you for Eddie George after this week, I'm blaming everything bad that happens in the world on you for the next week.

• Like 4

A giant fock you sandwich to Lamar Miller. Did in week 1 and has less than 4 points at halftime vs. the Jaguars.

Bonus fock you to John Brown, or at least to Carson Palmer who wanted to feed old man Fitz all day.

Dear Ameer Abdullah, you made me love you week 1 but now after your beautifully round goose egg you are almost dead to me. My opponent got -1 from JHill and you gave me a sparkling 1 pet advantage over that. You can Gnaw my focking gnarled root you sack of wet dogscat. I hate your entire team, the lions are the most frustrating team in the league and I hope your cousin blows them up in a suicide bombing. I could not even trade you for Eddie George after this week, I'm blaming everything bad that happens in the world on you for the next week.

:o

Quality :lol:

I didn't think Demarco Murray could out suck his 8 rushes for 9 yards line from last week, but by golly he is on pace to shatter it.

Guess I could hope for a couple of cheap TDs in the second half like last week. :mellow:

HO LEE SHIIIIIT :first:

Thank you. I needed that.

I didn't think Demarco Murray could out suck his 8 rushes for 9 yards line from last week, but by golly he is on pace to shatter it.

Guess I could hope for a couple of cheap TDs in the second half like last week. :mellow:

The list of guys who carry the ball that many times and then have a good following season is very short. I avoided him this season for that reason alone. I think he's talented, but he's both beat up and his coaches will be thinking he's beat up.

The following players can also suck my salty nuts:

Forsett. Find the end zone you Fock!

Philly Kicker. 0. Get a FG at least damn

Stand up if you had Roddy and Mike Evans in your lineup today. (Filthy stands up)

Bend over from the waist if you also had Abdullah in your lineup too. (Filthy bends over)

Spread your cheeks if you also had Miami Defense rolling as well. (Filthy gets violated)

• Like 1

The list of guys who carry the ball that many times and then have a good following season is very short. I avoided him this season for that reason alone. I think he's talented, but he's both beat up and his coaches will be thinking he's beat up.

Funny thing is in that league I'm playing against Bradford. It's like a special olympics race...

FU myself for getting drunk and forgetting to check fantasy football this morning. Started Jeffrey instead of Fitz. Still up by 30 with 1 player while he has 3 with one being a kicker

Funny thing is in that league I'm playing against Bradford. It's like a special olympics race...

Nah. You root for *all* of those guys, and you don't scream in frustration if they're slow.

Hyde wasn't completely terrible in PPR leagues that don't punish fumbles too much. He scored a 8.1 which, kinda sucks but isn't a complete Fock you.

Keenan Allen will probably never start in my lineup again. Fock that guy.

Flock you Sam Bradford, you make Mark Sanchez look like Rodgers and Brady had a butt-baby together. Go fock yourself with an 12 inch cactus ya failed abortion...

Hyde wasn't completely terrible in PPR leagues that don't punish fumbles too much. He scored a 8.1 which, kinda sucks but isn't a complete Fock you.

Keenan Allen will probably never start in my lineup again. Fock that guy.

5.85 in my half point per league. Meh.

I said that all last season about Allen, until I finally kept him on my bench, and didn't go near him this year.

FU to Romo and your old bones.

And FU to Scobee, the Steelers wouldn't even try an extra point until you were up 40, and then you go and miss it. Open tryout for new kickers starts at 9:00 AM Monday morning.

I just need to say...Pacman Jones is the third highest scorer on my team so far this week. Behind Antonio Brown and the AZ def.

I have Luck and Lockett (return league) left to go, so that sad fact may change.

FU to half my team. My kicker has 7 pts, which is more than 2 of my RBs and 2 of my WRs combined. FU J. Hill, Abdullah, J. Matthews and T. Williams.

Stand up if you had Roddy and Mike Evans in your lineup today. (Filthy stands up)

Bend over from the waist if you also had Abdullah in your lineup too. (Filthy bends over)

Spread your cheeks if you also had Miami Defense rolling as well. (Filthy gets violated)

How about: Evans and Jordan Matthews? With Stevie and David Johnson on the bench.

FVCK YOU TALLIAFERRO!

Just vultured Forsett's TD. Gawddammit.

Eat shiiiiit and die Oak O coordinator for the billion empty backfield passing plays when you were leading game at HOME!!! A homeless Raider fan is gonna teabag you in your sleep. Have fun with the herpyaidsbedbugebolanectrotizingfaciitus

Mike Evans, thanks for the goose egg meat wrangler. You're 100%, right? Good. that means you focking suck and I can drop your fat azz. FU.

Jeremy Hill. Nice effort today as well. You let a 180lb scat back humiliate you. I should have known better than to draft this poser.

FU to whoever the hell is coaching the Raiders. Murray's averaging 5ypc and you have Carr chucking it 40 times. No wonder you've sucked for years.

And FU to the entire Dolphins and Rams defenses. All 22 of you can line up and take turns sniffing my balls.

Demarco Murray, thanks for sinking my fanduel team. You owe me $1 million

• Like 2

(Repeat) FU to TEN DEF - I started you in my FF league, AND on FanDuel :doh:

(Repeat) ditto to MIA RB L. Miller (again, both; - I was worried about Ivory, so I sat Ivory for you...) :thumbsdown:

FU to NO QB D. Brees - really? You were *supposedly* T-H-E QB-play of the week! And, you lose a rookie QB in his second game??? :shocking:

FU to NO KCR Z. Hocker - I dropped Vinatieri (also 0 points last week) for you? :nono:

Mike Evans, thanks for the goose egg meat wrangler. You're 100%, right? Good. that means you focking suck and I can drop your fat azz. FU.

Jeremy Hill. Nice effort today as well. You let a 180lb scat back humiliate you. I should have known better than to draft this poser.

FU to whoever the hell is coaching the Raiders. Murray's averaging 5ypc and you have Carr chucking it 40 times. No wonder you've sucked for years.

And FU to the entire Dolphins and Rams defenses. All 22 of you can line up and take turns sniffing my balls.

Demarco Murray, thanks for sinking my fanduel team. You owe me $1 million

:lol: :clap:

Well said.

You know absolutely nothing will go right when your opponent gets a 40+ yard Weeden to Williams TD on you.

Even moreso when your other opponent drops that Williams on you along with Steve 150 yds Smith.

That sequence where Murray couldn't get in, then finally did, but of course the Eagles held on the play, then Bradford threw the TD? Yeah, that summed up my day.

F U Baltimore defense for a - 2 performance!

The vaunted Ravens hold the immortal Manning to bupkis, then face the lowly raiders. How pumped were you for that start? Gotta love FF.