Sign in to follow this  
kilroy69

I just traded Bell.

This is detailed?

Plus he's comparing Gurleys points to Bells wich is wrong since Gurley would be starting anyway. You have to compare Bell to the guy he would be starting over. That's Forsett who has been playing well, but still. Bottom line is that he Prob should have traded Forsett and another player for just Cooper. Assuming that was potentially on the table, wich is no guarantee. He's crediting his points explosion to the trade when really it's just because Gurley has been so beastly.

Plus he's comparing Gurleys points to Bells wich is wrong since Gurley would be starting anyway. You have to compare Bell to the guy he would be starting over. That's Forsett who has been playing well, but still. Bottom line is that he Prob should have traded Forsett and another player for just Cooper. Assuming that was potentially on the table, wich is no guarantee. He's crediting his points explosion to the trade when really it's just because Gurley has been so beastly.

Agreed on all points. Plus the fact that there was no trade and this is all a fabrication and an evil scheme concocted by a mastermind the likes of which this board hasn't seen since Axe Elf.

Agreed on all points. Plus the fact that there was no trade and this is all a fabrication and an evil scheme concocted by a mastermind the likes of which this board hasn't seen since Axe Elf.

LOL even still, thats neither here nor there, im happy to discuss made up trades. whats the difference to us?

:shocking:

OH NO, NOT THE AXE ELF AGAIN!!!

Axe Elf

:shocking:

"when its really just because gurley has been so beastly"....either way.....hes getting the same points at the rb position....while getting points at the wr position he prob wouldnt have gotten without the trade......you make it sound like its just dumb luck hes getting points from gurley.....perhaps it was his assessment that there wouldnt be much of a dropoff....

i think the guy has stated there were no other potential deals on the table......this wasnt a bad deal.....you guys still cant get over the fact that he dealt a top 3 rb for wr's you dont consider studs and hes actually doing better than he was.....

Axe Elf? I found him....he's looking for love, and claims that "once you go Elf, you never go back". Read his bio....textbook Axe Elf....hilarious! Check it out:

http://www.pof.com/member6489095.htm

Were you the one that found his bio originally. I had forgotten how funny that sh!t was!!! Outstanding!

Impressive schtick dedication.

it's not a schtick if you believe (and live) it! :doublethumbsup:

I also vaguely remember a whole bunch of aliai (plural for alias?) showing up...like Mace Dwarf and such?

"when its really just because gurley has been so beastly"....either way.....hes getting the same points at the rb position....while getting points at the wr position he prob wouldnt have gotten without the trade......you make it sound like its just dumb luck hes getting points from gurley.....perhaps it was his assessment that there wouldnt be much of a dropoff....

i think the guy has stated there were no other potential deals on the table......this wasnt a bad deal.....you guys still cant get over the fact that he dealt a top 3 rb for wr's you dont consider studs and hes actually doing better than he was.....

No. I cant say it another time...im not factoring Gurleys success into the trade. That whole gurley portion of the post was not needed. Of course theres no dropoff between Gurley and Bell, no one is disputing that or factoring that into the trade result. Its the difference between Forsett+cooper/maclin compared to Bell+alternatives that is the only factor in play.

No. I cant say it another time...im not factoring Gurleys success into the trade. That whole gurley portion of the post was not needed. Of course theres no dropoff between Gurley and Bell, no one is disputing that or factoring that into the trade result. Its the difference between Forsett+cooper/maclin compared to Bell+alternatives that is the only factor in play.

that's what you are judging it by. not me. forsett would not have got me Maclin and cooper.it's almost like you are intentionally stupid.

that's what you are judging it by. not me. forsett would not have got me Maclin and cooper.it's almost like you are intentionally stupid.

Didnt say he would have. Look, its clear theres a lost in translation effect going on here and no one knows what anyone is focking talking about. So much misunderstood talk.

Gurley+Bell+whoever you would be starting at wr, is better than Gurley+Forsett+Cooper/Maclin is what im saying. Or at least claiming, since I cant know for sure who you would be picking up or playing. At best its equal, cuz Cooper has been damn good so I wont slight him there at all.

Ill admit, people are acting like you got beans in the trade wich is silly, you got a great player in Cooper. Any trade that gets a good player in return cant be called "omg the worst trade ever.". But id love to know if the guy would have given you Cooper for Forsett and Rawls. That would have been a good trade and gotten you a wr while shoring up his RBs and depth.

Didnt say he would have. Look, its clear theres a lost in translation effect going on here and no one knows what anyone is focking talking about. So much misunderstood talk.

Gurley+Bell+whoever you would be starting at wr, is better than Gurley+Forsett+Cooper/Maclin is what im saying. Or at least claiming, since I cant know for sure who you would be picking up or playing. At best its equal, cuz Cooper has been damn good so I wont slight him there at all.

Ill admit, people are acting like you got beans in the trade wich is silly, you got a great player in Cooper. Any trade that gets a good player in return cant be called "omg the worst trade ever.". But id love to know if the guy would have given you Cooper for Forsett and Rawls. That would have been a good trade and gotten you a wr while shoring up his RBs and depth.

Played against bell in tw leagues this week....one a high stakes ppr league ....I was 8-4 and going against the first place 11-1 team....other league is small a money league with friends ....beat him in both ....one guy isn't going to do it

This guy was starting complete trash at wr if u go back and look at the start of this thread.....highly doubt a guy was taking Forsett and Rawls for cooper.....as the op said this was only deal on the table .....this guy put gurley right in for bell....and got himself a wr and a low end 1/wr2.....when he was starting brian quick .....maybe u didn't get the name/stud that would normally be attached to a trade with the name leveon bell....but he did fine and his Team has improved ....which was the goal

Played against bell in tw leagues this week....one a high stakes ppr league ....I was 8-4 and going against the first place 11-1 team....other league is small a money league with friends ....beat him in both ....one guy isn't going to do it

This guy was starting complete trash at wr if u go back and look at the start of this thread.....highly doubt a guy was taking Forsett and Rawls for cooper.....as the op said this was only deal on the table .....this guy put gurley right in for bell....and got himself a wr and a low end 1/wr2.....when he was starting brian quick .....maybe u didn't get the name/stud that would normally be attached to a trade with the name leveon bell....but he did fine and his Team has improved ....which was the goal

Given that Rauls had value to the Lynch owner, he very well could have gotten Cooper for Rauls & Forsett. Sometimes trades are about hard negotiation and perhaps he should have put that deal on the table.

No way would I give up Bell who is extremely involved in the passing game and could go through the roof upon Ben's return. To me, it's about having studs come play-off time and that is when you'll be able to evaluate this trade. The Ravens could easily be out of contention soon and if Forsett is dinged up he may not see the field. I realize anyone can get hurt but give me the guy on a team that is playing for something.

Gurley/Bell could have been huge.

Gurly And bell would not be enough to overcome the lack of depth at wr. I had Jordy Nelson go down and it left me with 2 dead spots( I was really counting on agalor to be a #3) Maclin has produced 2 weeks of 30 point play and I expect him to keep up the 20+points a game. Cooper has produced. Not as much as maclin but more than the 2 guys I had starting combined. I had RB depth and no wr. I traded my RB for productive wideouts and have been on a tear since. Taking me from 8th at the time to 4th now and giving me one of the best teams in my league along the way.

oh. did I mention I have deangalo williams?

It is officially time to let this thread die.

oh god not only is it real it's magnificent. Williams has 16 so far. I diversified and the move is going to win me my league.

oh god not only is it real it's magnificent. Williams has 16 so far. I diversified and the move is going to win me my league.

So you had and held Williams and they didnt make him part of the deal? I always ask fr the handcuff if they hold them in a trade.

the handcuff he wanted was rawls because it looked like beast mode was hurt.

Karma is knocking and would like to speak with you.

In reality though your team has put up some nice points, but you've really gone 0-3 these last three weeks huh?

In reality though your team has put up some nice points, but you've really gone 0-3 these last three weeks huh?

Not sure where you got that at but I have went 2-1 since the trade. About to be 3-1. The one loss coming when I scored 171(40 points higher than I was) and lost to the league high scorer at 190 that week. 3 of the 4 weeks have been over 200 points and now I get to add the Pitt run game back into the fold.

you are idiot that got lucky, and your trade mate is a bigger idiot than you for not making d williams part of the deal

So he should have traded Bell and Rawls and Williams for Cooper/Maclin/Royal? You refuse to trade unless handcuffs are involved, ever?

So he should have traded Bell and Rawls and Williams for Cooper/Maclin/Royal? You refuse to trade unless handcuffs are involved, ever?

That would be the only logical solution to make sure this is a bad trade.

yes, for RB's with a clear handcuff who has ability yes, the handcuff is always part of the deal if they have them. I'm a bell owner. I drafted and held Williams.

If I were to trade for mcfadden right now I'd make sure I had cmike, if I wanted Ingraham I'd make sure I got spiller since Khiry is down now too.

There isn't always a clear capable handcuff but when there is it's stupid to own the main guy without the handcuff unless you have incredibly short rosters.

yes, for RB's with a clear handcuff who has ability yes, the handcuff is always part of the deal if they have them. I'm a bell owner. I drafted and held Williams.

If I were to trade for mcfadden right now I'd make sure I had cmike, if I wanted Ingraham I'd make sure I got spiller since Khiry is down now too.

There isn't always a clear capable handcuff but when there is it's stupid to own the main guy without the handcuff unless you have incredibly short rosters.

Less advantageous doesn't automatically mean 'stupid' to me, I guess. It would sure be nice to get the handcuff too, and it's your prerogative. But if that was your attitude, we'd never likely be trading with each other if you were in my league. That's not an insult, just an observation. You're asking for way too much in terms of risk-mitigation from me if that's always a necessary condition for a trade. I don't mind considering those issues, but if I know that you will always demand two players (when I have the handcuff) or there's no deal, I'm just going to be looking somewhere else. Make my life easier.

Again, that's just me, no offense intended. :)

Fantasy Football is now heretofor renamed KilroyBall.

as it should be.

Fantasy Football is now heretofor renamed KilroyBall.

I like KilBall better. It's what they wanted to name the XFL but the marketers objected.

Not sure where you got that at but I have went 2-1 since the trade. About to be 3-1. The one loss coming when I scored 171(40 points higher than I was) and lost to the league high scorer at 190 that week. 3 of the 4 weeks have been over 200 points and now I get to add the Pitt run game back into the fold.

I'm really curious as to why you care so much about proving yourself to a bunch of unknown people on a fantasy MB that in reality, don't give an F.

I find it funny, which is why I keep returning to this thread.

Stay tuned for next week, when the GOAT FF player kilroy69 has the last laugh....again....twice.

I'm really curious as to why you care so much about proving yourself to a bunch of unknown people on a fantasy MB that in reality, don't give an F.

I find it funny, which is why I keep returning to this thread.

Stay tuned for next week, when the GOAT FF player kilroy69 has the last laugh....again....twice.

maybe even 3 times.