Sign in to follow this  
purplengold47

Week 7 DEF/ST streaming.

A hobbled mariota with no running game playing catch up looks appealing and wish they were still on my waiver wire.

Pittsburgh just held Arizona to 13 so shouldn't have much problem shutting down the Chefs who may have given up already.

Miami is who I'm going to use since I drafted them to be my D then dropped them (traded for Denver) and now want to get something out of them, at home, looking like they are reinvigorated with the coaching changes.

Choosing a defense against Foster and Hopkins?? Eh. Not smart IMO.

Starting Atlanta against Mettenberger and that high powered offense? I think so. No run game, no nothing there in Tennessee!

Pittsburgh would be my second choice

Rolling with Pitt - hopefully

Edit: ATL just dropped.

Decision time..ATL or PITT?

Anyone got a quarter?

All of those are available on my WW. My regular defense (Denver) is on bye.

Just have to decide which one I like. Seeing Miami had 25 points last week is enticing, but that was against Tennessee. So that makes Atlanta look like a good play this week.

Nice to have options.

Redskins. They have 10 or more in every game but 1 this year. I'm done getting cute. They have produced every week so I'm rolling with them.

• Like 1

Redskins. They have 10 or more in every game but 1 this year. I'm done getting cute. They have produced every week so I'm rolling with them.

This.

They're cheap in DFS too.

I think that Miami is cheap too and coming off that performance last week will have their ownership up massively for that price. I think Admiral Ackbar would call that a Trap.

I like Atlanta, Quinn has those boys playing better on that side of the ball. Though, I'm also high on the Vikings, they haven't been spectacular but fairly consistent.

I like Atlanta, Quinn has those boys playing better on that side of the ball. Though, I'm also high on the Vikings, they haven't been spectacular but fairly consistent.

yup, I think they're giving up the least run yardage per game, we all know Tennessee doesn't have a running game which means they have to pass and Mettenburger is starting, I see a couple of turnovers at least.

Tennessee is giving up the most points to D's (according to ESPN standards) & that was WITH Mariota

I'm going with Washington this week with Green Bay on a bye.

I have GB too and had the chance to snatch Washington but decided to go with Miami. My opponent grabbed Washington so I will probably regret my choice.

I own MIA, PITT and TEN.

I am going with Pitt and dropping MIA as I need help at other positions. MIA has a game in a few weeks against BUF, but the rest of their schedule is pretty difficult. PIT and Ten have a good matchup most every week all the way to week 13. maybe Oakland isn't easy but on the road I doubt they will do much.

7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Pit Ten Pit Pit Ten Ten Ten

@KC @HOU OAK CLE @JAC OAK JAC

I do need to pick someone up for the fantasy playoffs. I will be dropping PIT after Week 10 so hopefully there will be something available for me.

I scooped them up this week to stream. Famous Jameis may throw a couple of picks.

I scooped them up this week to stream. Famous Jameis may throw a couple of picks.

I hope you do well with them but I doubt it. Plus they have a nasty schedule schedule ROS so they are a drop next week.

I own MIA, PITT and TEN.

I am going with Pitt and dropping MIA as I need help at other positions. MIA has a game in a few weeks against BUF, but the rest of their schedule is pretty difficult. PIT and Ten have a good matchup most every week all the way to week 13. maybe Oakland isn't easy but on the road I doubt they will do much.

7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Pit Ten Pit Pit Ten Ten Ten

@KC @HOU OAK CLE @JAC OAK JAC

I do need to pick someone up for the fantasy playoffs. I will be dropping PIT after Week 10 so hopefully there will be something available for me.

I don't know how you keep Titans d over Miami, even if they have better matchups. Titans had -2 points in my league against Johnny football. They can put up negative points against any team.
  • Like 1

Trying to set aside Steelers homerism (unpossible!) I'd go Steelers. Steelers will get back both Shazier and Jones @ the linebacker spot. There's a good chance Maclin doesn't play this week which leaves the Chefs without their top RB and top WR. They are forcing turnovers every week, getting to the QB with regularity and are absolutely stuffing the run these days.

I hope you do well with them but I doubt it. Plus they have a nasty schedule schedule ROS so they are a drop next week.

I stream my DST so they will be long gone.

I don't know how you keep Titans d over Miami, even if they have better matchups. Titans had -2 points in my league against Johnny football. They can put up negative points against any team.

A big component of our defensive scoring is points against. You start at 20 points and lose 5 points every 7 points, so after 22 points you get nothing. So I always go after teams with low projected scoring totals which means i base my DT on the opposition rather than their own stats. Works out for me about half the time :doh:

BTW you did talk me out of dropping Dolphins.

How do you guys feel about Houston? I just picked them up off the WW but I'm trying to decide if I should go with them or maybe pick up Pitt instead

How come no love for Carolina? I picked them up so here goes.

Like the Redskins vs the Bucs .

I grabbed the Bills D since they got dropped. I have the Broncos on bye.

I'm hoping they wake up and the Jags are jet lagged. Plus, if Toby gets the start it looks real good.

I grabbed the Bills D since they got dropped. I have the Broncos on bye.

I'm hoping they wake up and the Jags are jet lagged. Plus, if Toby gets the start it looks real good.

Wait, if the Jags were jet lagged, wouldn't the Bills be as well...you know...since the BOTH have to fly across the pond?!

:dunno:

I went with Atlanta.

2 reasons:

1. Tennessee is giving up the most points to opposing D's & that was with Mariota.

2. I could see Atlanta getting up big early & forcing Tennessee to take chances.