Sign in to follow this  
brotherbock

UPDATE: Cooks concussed - Practices Friday, Probable

Welcome to 2015 fantasy football season .

that kills my WR2 in 2 different leagues...crap...but makes the decision to start Doug Baldwin easier in one of them.

Of course the only player the saints defense can stop is their own dam guy...

Lol oh how true . Darn it this really hurts three of my lineups .

Every week I have the Landry vs Cooks debate for my 4th wr...

This week I decided to go with Landry hoping for some monday night magic as him and Beckham play anything you can do I can do better...

But weeks 15 and 16 at home in New Orleans vs the Lions and Jags set up as two great games for Cooks and now that he is scrambled egg brained coupled with their season being over tells me he pulls a R.E.L.A.X. for the rest of this year and next time we see him playing is August 2016...

Buccs surging, Brees mortal and without Ingram and Cooks. This reeks of a patented Brees 1td game and a Buccs win.

My fantasy season is done but am a Saints fan. Snead was inactive last week. If he's active that's probably the guy if you need help. Colston is pretty much done. With Ingram out and Cooks you would think Spiller would be involved more but I thought that after Robinson went out for year. What a waste on the Spiller contract. I think the Saints need to shake it up at the top. Payton included.

My fantasy season is done but am a Saints fan. Snead was inactive last week. If he's active that's probably the guy if you need help. Colston is pretty much done. With Ingram out and Cooks you would think Spiller would be involved more but I thought that after Robinson went out for year. What a waste on the Spiller contract. I think the Saints need to shake it up at the top. Payton included.

Saints fan also. Payton was ahead of his time and has done nothing to catch up. Trade him for a 1-2 rd pick to Dolphins. Trade Brees for a 1-2 rd pick then tank and get a top 5 pick and turn it around in a couple years. The fact Willie Snead is your main guy now shows just how devoid this team is of talent

wow, good thing I had a chance to come here. In goes J. Brown tonight.

Thanks for the heads

Unfortunately I did not have that chance, so I couldn't sub in Brown for Cooks. And I literally have no WR to sub in. And I need this win for a shot at the playoffs. And my bench is full of high potential guys for next year (deep keeper league). :wall:

Unfortunately I did not have that chance, so I couldn't sub in Brown for Cooks. And I literally have no WR to sub in. And I need this win for a shot at the playoffs. And my bench is full of high potential guys for next year (deep keeper league). :wall:

Luckily I was drinking when I typed this; I can flex in a RB. :D

I have Demarco Murray on the bench but he is dead to me; I'll probably roll with Spencer Ware. Decent shot at 50 yards and a TD vs. the Chargers.

Luckily I was drinking when I typed this; I can flex in a RB. :D

I have Demarco Murray on the bench but he is dead to me; I'll probably roll with Spencer Ware. Decent shot at 50 yards and a TD vs. the Chargers.

Ware is a good flex this week, yeah.

I was looking good with Gronk and Ingram not so long ago. :nono:

So - who do I flex? Hightower, Snead or Darren Sproles? :cry:

Hightower

Could have been declared not a concussion.

When there is doubt shouldn't he need to go through the protocol? What, did they get a second opinion or was the information that came out yesterday just poor.

Thank You Jesus

When there is doubt shouldn't he need to go through the protocol? What, did they get a second opinion or was the information that came out yesterday just poor.

He apparently did go through the protocol, and they ruled that he never had a concussion.

He apparently did go through the protocol, and they ruled that he never had a concussion.

Quick. I won't complain. My other option to replace him was Jordan Matthews.

Damn

I had Cobb and Martins staring, now what ?

Cobb and Cooks

Or

Maclin and Cooks ?

Or

Cobb and Maclin ?

You really think Jesus had anything to do with it?

Of course I do , Jesus has everything to do with everything .