Sign in to follow this  
Frozenbeernuts

What do you need Monday night to clinch a 'ship?

Reggie Nelson not to have a career defensive day in one league.

Emmanuel Sanders and Brandon Mcmanus to combine for 20 points in ppr. Pleasy please do it for daddy! (Damn Rueben Randle 75 yard td stole a guaranteed victory)

I think I am in trouble. Up by 7 and I am done. Opponent has D. Thomas in a NON PPR! Need a snow storm in Denver tonight.

I played Denard Robinson over Frank Gore!

already won :first: but still have the option of either AJ Green or Sanders tonight...

Start Sanders so that there is one more person rooting for him.

24 pts from Denver's D. Finally gave up on the Dolphins and Miller and it's probably gonna cost me. The madness that is fantasy football!

LOL.. or, if I start Green then Sanders goes off instead.

Ohhh good point. Hmm. Do we go for the revrse jinx, or is this the week when we root for someone they go off? I am going to have to get back to you on this one.

AJ Green to keep it under 50 in PPR. Have 49.8 pt lead and just don't need him to put up "historic" numbers. lol

I'm assuming I'm okay tonight but he has Sanders and I have AJ Green going and I'm up 21 non PPR.

Sad part is we play week 17 and the team I have to play tanked the first six weeks of the year and just loaded up on waiver wire free agents. Smh.

Somehow I've got a nice 29.6 point lead heading into tonight, thank you Eli Manning. I'm done but he's got Demaryius Thomas left. I'm not counting my chickens yet.

Up 10.9 he has Green I have McManus plus our league deducts -5 for a missed XP,-3 for a missed FG and fumbles lost and has bonuses for long td's and FG's,thanks to Tye and Diggs last night I'm now more than a bit uncertain about winning.

IDP league up 26.1. his mcmanus vs my carlos dunlap.

ppr league i'm up 131. i'm done he has emmanuel sanders. there's a yardage bonus, but he would have to put up over 250 yards and have 3 touchdowns to even make it interesting.

feeling pretty good!

Im up by a half a point. He has Cincy D and I have Giovani. I'd have won already if I would have played Arizona D instead of Pats D. :wall:

I think I am in trouble. Up by 7 and I am done. Opponent has D. Thomas in a NON PPR! Need a snow storm in Denver tonight.

I played Denard Robinson over Frank Gore!

I live in denver, and it is as sunny as it gets lol.

I need about 12 from Demaryius to win 12 Geeks.

Up 29 with the Denver D still to go, opponent has Demaryius.

Will at least win one.

Choosing between 2 RBs - J Hill or Hillman. I'm up by 5.5 pts while my opponent has LB B Marshall (1 pt/ tackle & 0.5pt for asst tackle). I probably should have played Jennings last night....leaning Hill

I have no one playing in tonight's game , so I need the game not to be played . That would help me .

Not playing for championship, but 3rd place and $40 is on the line. I need AJ to get back to form and get me 11 pts. Not holding my breath with the one-two punch to the nuts of Denver defense and AJ McCarron, though.

Not playing for championship, but 3rd place and $40 is on the line. I need AJ to get back to form and get me 11 pts. Not holding my breath with the one-two punch to the nuts of Denver defense and AJ McCarron, though.

Yes! Now don't fumble!

I needed McManus not to McManus that kick. You FOCKING AZZHOLE.

I'm up by 2 solitary points, and my opponent has Hill. Unbelievable.