Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Osweiler

Arsewhole. Because QBs have been hugely successful in Htown. And that franchise is a perennial winner.

His agent talked him into it to create a market for Fitzgerald.

Arsewhole. Because QBs have hugely successful in Htown. And that franchise is a perennial winner.

His agent talked jim into it to create a market for Fitzgerald.

Yeah, how dare he take a bigger contract with another team. :rolleyes:

You Bronco fans are just mad because in the course of a few days you went from deciding between Manning and Osweiler to... a box of rocks? :dunno:

Yeah, how dare he take a bigger contract with another team. :rolleyes:

You Bronco fans are just mad because in the course of a few days you went from deciding between Manning and Osweiler to... a box of rocks? :dunno:

You may have a. Point, but think of all the years he got paid for absolute dyck. Being a fan of both Houston and Denver, I just think it's incredibly stupid Idea. G18 million dollars a year versus 15 million dollars, if you just about the money and then fine. But that doesn't make you a football player.

Kaepernick or RG3 are out there if Denver wants to try rebuilding confidence in recently great young QBs.

Or they could bring back Tebow.

I know we can't type the word 'dick' here but if you want to insult Osweiler, I wouldn't spell it with a 'y' because then it looks like dyke and Osweiler may not mind eating one of those.

• Like 1

I know we can't type the word 'dick' here but if you want to insult Osweiler, I wouldn't spell it with a 'y' because then it looks like dyke and Osweiler may not mind eating one of those.

I thought he mispelled duck. Figured it was Colorado insult thing... :dunno:

Then again, I am not a fan of Kubiak as a head coach. He's a lot like that punk from the Patriots Josh McDaniels. Some guys just have to understand their limitations. Wade Phillips is a brilliant defensive coach Trauma Kubiak is an awful head coach. Again as a fan of both Houston and Denver I've seen him in action.

I thought he mispelled duck. Figured it was Colorado insult thing... :dunno:

Seriously? The best you have is a Cursing sensor Slash spelling issue?

I know we can't type the word '' here but if you want to insult Osweiler, I wouldn't spell it with a 'y' because then it looks like dyke and Osweiler may not mind eating one of those.

:lol:

yeah what the heck?......I thought Brock was Denver's future. :dunno:

The Giants made HUGE moves on defense today, and there's lots of activity. So far I'm pissed that the Cowboys are sitting on their hands, what's going on there exactly?

You may have a. Point, but think of all the years he got paid for absolute dyck. Being a fan of both Houston and Denver, I just think it's incredibly stupid Idea. G18 million dollars a year versus 15 million dollars, if you just about the money and then fine. But that doesn't make you a football player.

And no state taxes

:banana:

He will probably be Schaub2.0

I don't know the difference in guarantees, but I agree that $3M more and another year is not that big a deal, and in fact could come back to haunt him. Which makes me think there was more to it than that. Just throwing shiot at the wall here, but... he finally got his chance, was successful, and they put noodle arm back in when he came back.

Put another way, and to use a real world analogy. I know a woman who worked for a company out of HS as a manufacturing operator. She went to school and got her BS and MS, and with it a better job, but it was clear that the company viewed her as a HS grad at its core. She needed to move to another company to be viewed as a college grad. She is a successful VP now.

I would have rather stayed in Denver with a great defense and a culture of winning. They were going to pay him plenty well and its not like he had competition.

He was pissed that they went back to Manning.

That got him a SB ring without the pressure of blowing it. A ride off into the sunset for him to take over and a decent sized contract. Plus not having to move, relearn system, new teammates etc. I just see no upside in the decision besides a few measly millions.

Denver has already proven they can win it all with sub par QB play.

If that same D stays healthy, they could do it again with Kap or some other schlub from the scrap heap.

Jake Plummer is available

Denver has already proven they can win it all with sub par QB play.

If that same D stays healthy, they could do it again with Kap or some other schlub from the scrap heap.

Well they already lost Malik Jackson and Danny Trevathon

Brock, Danny and Malik all got paid. The free agent market is insane right now. There were parts of Brock I like and parts where I am skeptical about his future as a legit qb. For 18m, I'm glad Houston is taking the gamble in the end.

The one thing no one is talking about is the possibility of Manning coming back.

As the longest Broncos fan on the forearm, I can't really blame him. The team could have locked him up last off-season for a few million a year. The first shot they had to yank him and put Peyton back in, they did.

He got offered a better deal and took it.

Elway has been an incredible GM. Although I liked Brock as a qb, I don't think I'd give him Houston money.

The Broncos are going to ride their D the next few years. I dunno if the plan is to get Kaep, Fitz, RGIII, but I have faith in Elway. He damn near got us Tyrod Taylor last year.

Being Super Bowl champs gives him benefit of the doubt.

Well they already lost Malik Jackson and Danny Trevathon[/quote

I hadn't seen that. I guess that's strike 1.

Denver is a team, right now, similar to the Patriots, plug in any QB and they will win games....kudos to the Bronc's for not overpaying the clown.

Can't fault the guy for taking $6m/year more (after taxes vs no taxes) to play in Houston. Best of luck to him. I hope he loses the conference championship to Denver every year.

Denver is a team, right now, similar to the Patriots, plug in any QB and they will win games....kudos to the Bronc's for not overpaying the clown.

:lol:

This is the stupidest thing I've read all day. And I just got done reading about fake racist outrage

This is the stupidest thing I've read all day. And I just got done reading about fake racist outrage

Of course it is, you lack the capacity to follow fact and logic, Matt Cassel thinks you should reconsider, but that would entail a level of intelligence you have yet to show overall, and I would be patently unfair to expect more than average intelligence from someone of your lesser abilities.

RLLD's usually good for it :thumbsup:

We can always count on you to bring stupidity to any discussion, still I know we should be nice to the retarded, but you often make that a challenge.

Gentlemen,

Don't clutter up the Osweiler thread just because you're mad that Tom Brady is a system QB. Show some class and let this be about Oswieler and NOT about Brady being a product of an incredible system that anyone could be successful in, probably even myself.

Thanks.

Gentlemen,

Don't clutter up the Osweiler thread just because you're mad that Tom Brady is a system QB. Show some class and let this be about Oswieler and NOT about Brady being a product of an incredible system that anyone could be successful in, probably even myself.

Thanks.

I should have added a sarcasm tag to that... but didn't. :ninja:

I should have added a sarcasm tag to that... but didn't. :ninja:

Your sarcasm is obvious. RLLD really is just that stupid.

Gentlemen,

Thanks.

Agree. Simply noting the correlation and the Broncos savvy to know, kudos to them again and LOL at the Texans.

Your sarcasm is obvious. RLLD really is just that stupid.

You never know... I bed Edjr will be fuming if/when he reads it.