Sign in to follow this  
cmh6476

Baseball

Holy ###### he went yard again. 6 hrs in the first 4 games.

Check him for something... Six homers in four games after hitting 70 homers in 2061 AB in the minors?

This walk is brought to you by WALGREENS!

In Denver they have an ad every game at the bottom of the 5th for a liquor store.

"Are you at the bottom of your fifth?"

:D

Check him for something... Six homers in four games after hitting 70 homers in 2061 AB in the minors?

here is the thing though. he went 20 20 in the minors last year but he hit 40 doubles. When I draft players I think can break out I look for the home runs from the previous year plus his doubles. In a breakout player you expect a % of those to convert into Homers add in coors and we could be seeing 2 ss's of the future playing this year in him and Correa

posty, on 08 Apr 2016 - 8:58 PM, said:

Hell no, that will be cut from the script.

Trevorending Story

Trevor's Tale

Story becomes Legend

The Greatest Story ever Trevor

Dream Sequence

Story within a Story

Deus ex Machina

Stream of Unconsciousness

The Colorado Kid

By the way, I’m copywriting all of these… they cannot be re-used without the expressed written consent of me and my fantasy baseball shortstop !

KC Royals last MLB team to hit a home run (3 tonight) and last team left with no errors on the season.

Padres break an mlb record going their first three games without scoring.

They come to Denver and put up almost 30 runs in two days.

:D

Focking Ausmus sucks. Castellanos has four hits on friday and he sits him the very next day. Young dude must have been tired from the grueling 3 games in 4 days to start the season. Tigers had a bunch of injuries last year, but Ausmus mis-managed enough that he should have been fired. Worst manager out there today.

Focking Ausmus sucks. Castellanos has four hits on friday and he sits him the very next day. Young dude must have been tired from the grueling 3 games in 4 days to start the season. Tigers had a bunch of injuries last year, but Ausmus mis-managed enough that he should have been fired. Worst manager out there today.

old smokey was worse.

old smokey was worse.

I was not a fan of Leyland, but I think his rap is worse just because there is a bigger sample size. Ausmus has packed a lot of suck into two years.

I was not a fan of Leyland, but I think his rap is worse just because there is a bigger sample size. Ausmus has packed a lot of suck into two years.

Leyland just did not care by the end. You could tell he was getting worn down just like he did with the pirates.

• Like 1

All you fantasy guys - might want to look at Nomar Mazara (texas). We brought him up in Choo's absence, who will be out 4 to 6 weeks.... Mazara is one of the most hyped prospects in the game - a big and talented kid who was born to hit.. He's already tearing the cover off the ball... And unlike Gallo - this kid can hit for both power and average and who is hard to strike out.

All you fantasy guys - might want to look at Nomar Mazara (texas). We brought him up in Choo's absence, who will be out 4 to 6 weeks.... Mazara is one of the most hyped prospects in the game - a big and talented kid who was born to hit.. He's already tearing the cover off the ball... And unlike Gallo - this kid can hit for both power and average and who is hard to strike out.

I grabbed him the day before he was brought up on the news they removed him from the 9th inning at triple A roundrock. Only reason they do that is a callup. I have been pleased so far.

I grabbed him the day before he was brought up on the news they removed him from the 9th inning at triple A roundrock. Only reason they do that is a callup. I have been pleased so far.

Note to self: never play in a fantasy league with Kilroy.

Drafted in my league...

Is it just me or do the Diamondbacks uniforms look like a softball team? Horrible

Which ones? Pretty sure they have 162 jerseys this year... which could be a record.

Mazara also drafted in my league.

Love it when Houston comes to town - we continue to beat up on them here.. Vegas had a serious hard on for them pre-season, never understood why.

Love it when Houston comes to town - we continue to beat up on them here.. Vegas had a serious hard on for them pre-season, never understood why.

Cause they came within a few out of going to the World Series. Their pitching has gotten weaker but they're in a weak division. I didn't get the love either

Cause they came within a few out of going to the World Series. Their pitching has gotten weaker but they're in a weak division. I didn't get the love either

Well - they came within a few outs from advancing to the ALCS, not the big dance... I'm still scratching my head over their staff last year. Keuchel was tough, but the rest seemed like smoke and mirrors. Maybe it's just catching up to them now - worst in the American league at 4.98.

Well - they came within a few outs from advancing to the ALCS, not the big dance... I'm still scratching my head over their staff last year. Keuchel was tough, but the rest seemed like smoke and mirrors. Maybe it's just catching up to them now - worst in the American league at 4.98.

Oh dang, you're right, the royals were the alds, I even went to one of the games, I should have known that..

Also, their situational hitting is awful. Live and die by the long ball, which is never a good receipe.

Ichiro 60 hits away from 3,000. Always been a huge fan of his, and hope he gets to this remarkable achievement this season. :thumbsup:

Ichiro is my favorite of the assorted Ching chongs in MLB.

Too bad shotsup can't beat me :banana:

This is true. But this week baseball has been berry berry good to me.

Ichiro 60 hits away from 3,000. Always been a huge fan of his, and hope he gets to this remarkable achievement this season. :thumbsup:

Ichiro is an absolute freak of nature. Even as an opponent - have always respected and admired him.

He didn't even get here until he was 27. Before that he amassed 1278 hits and 118 home runs in Japan. :shocking:

Ichiro's arm, in his prime, was all-time. Loved watching that dude throw from the corner in right. Cannon.

Ichiro's arm, in his prime, was all-time. Loved watching that dude throw from the corner in right. Cannon.

Definitely one of the best arms for sure...

Royals gettin it done with small ball in the 4th, infants doubles, Dyson (finally back) bunts him over and esky gets the sac fly :thumbsup:

And moose follows that up with a moose dong. Suck on that moose dong triggers :banana:

Mike Pelfrey. After the first inning tonight, he had a 3.09 ERA with a 2.31 WHIP. Yes, someone paid this gas can $16 million dollars to cost them games for two years. Brilliant GMs in Detroit.

OK back to the Royals and off the Cubs please :mellow:

OK back to the Royals and off the Cubs please :mellow:

An attempt at a no-hitter is definitely more important...