Sign in to follow this  
cmh6476

Baseball

Arrieta is a damn animal. Getting away from Baltimore did him wonders

:thumbsup:

Texted a Cards fan I know and he was not happy,fock him and St Louis

Just watched my son's team (HS Varsity) score 5 runs in the bottom of the seventh to win the District title in walk off fashion. Man i love baseball.

Arrieta is a damn animal. Getting away from Baltimore did him wonders

Radio was talking about how Arieta changed his arm slot last year more than any pitcher recorded in history. That over the top delivery is unreal. I hate to say it but hes probably better than Sale

Radio was talking about how Arieta changed his arm slot last year more than any pitcher recorded in history. That over the top delivery is unreal. I hate to say it but hes probably better than Sale

It seems like hitters have a hard time with overhead deliveries. Josh Collmenters success is based just on his delivery.

Ichiro 60 hits away from 3,000. Always been a huge fan of his, and hope he gets to this remarkable achievement this season. :thumbsup:

2-3 last night; make that 58!

Jake has two no hitters in his last 11 starts

Keuchel got shelled last night - those boys really teed off on him.

Keuchel got shelled last night - those boys really teed off on him.

You should hear the radio here today, they're saying they can rip off another ten game win streak.. And kuechel should only pitch at home..

Astro fans are some of the least knowlegible fans I've ever been around

You should hear the radio here today, they're saying they can rip off another ten game win streak.. And kuechel should only pitch at home..

Astro fans are some of the least knowlegible fans I've ever been around

I think they will be okay - way too much offense to just disappear... They actually got a great outing from Fister the other night - just made some real bonehead base running mistakes and fielding errors that cost them a win.

It is amazing that an arm slot change would change a terrible pitcher to an absolute beast... I wonder if he thought of the change or if there is a pitching coach out there that suggested that to him...

It is amazing that an arm slot change would change a terrible pitcher to an absolute beast... I wonder if he thought of the change or if there is a pitching coach out there that suggested that to him...

It would almost have to be a pitching coach. Pitchers do not deviate on their own unless its because of an injury. They tend to fear the change from what they have always done.

It would almost have to be a pitching coach. Pitchers do not deviate on their own unless its because of an injury. They tend to fear the change from what they have always done.

I would tend to agree with you on that assessment, but there are some pitchers that just don't come out and start throwing like Tekulve or Quisenberry... I would assume that most would start normal and some just say, let me try this to see what happens...

I would tend to agree with you on that assessment, but there are some pitchers that just don't come out and start throwing like Tekulve or Quisenberry... I would assume that most would start normal and some just say, let me try this to see what happens...

Some deliveries are all the deal of the pitcher. I mentioned Collmenter as an example. He is a local kid that grew up with brothers and they entertained themselves by throwing tomahawks at things as kids. He calls his delivery an axehandle and its way over the top. Because of this batters tend to foul off a lot of his pitches. If he pitched for Oakland he would be a beast with all that foul territory.

Heard an interview with David Ross on MLB Network this morning,seems like a really great guy,very happy for him that he got to catch his first no hitter.

Well, the PED's prob help.

Jordan Zimmerman's 25+ scoreless innings to open the season ends after two outfielders go full retard to turn a routine pop up into three bases.

For good measure, this was the little sh*t's reaction to being booed for that play: https://twitter.com/RyanSchuiling/status/724760967062671363/video/1

As soon as the Tigers can find ANYONE to be a backup OF (center specifically), his asss is gone.

As soon as the Tigers can find ANYONE to be a backup OF (center specifically), his asss is gone.

fock that. we have to have someone else NOW

Odubel Herrera was impressive last year hitting .297 with 30 doubles. The big deal is that while it is a small sample to far this year he has showed an exceptional jump in his eye. He walked every 19. at bats for 28 total. This year he is walking every 3.9 at bats for 17. A huge jump in the amount of walks for him is also going to see a jump in steals and runs. Could push 120 walks. Owned in 46% of leagues.

We are in a focking spiraling slump. :mad:

Sorry to be dumb. Who is we ?

(Seriously who is your team ?)

texas i think

Aren't they killing the SpankMees right about now ?

12 runs in one inning?

:lol:

Get out of town. YC with 6 of them !!!

Sandoval to have surgery, out for season. Betting that Edjr's pants are around his ankles as we speak.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/mlb/bostons-sandoval-to-have-surgery-likely-done-for-year/ar-BBsxRkJ?OCID=ansmsnsports11

The big question is how this will affect his ability to eat. Does he shovel it in left or right-handed. Or do you assume a CBF like him is a switch-eater?

What a terrible move. You sign someone who had a history of weight problems and not being in baseball shape to a massive contract. Hell if they are going to give millions to someone who can't hit please pick me.

Sorry to be dumb. Who is we ?

(Seriously who is your team ?)

Rangers.

What a terrible move. You sign someone who had a history of weight problems and not being in baseball shape to a massive contract. Hell if they are going to give millions to someone who can't hit please pick me.

Oh, it's worse than this. Sox took a career .270 hitter, bad body, defensive liability, and doubled his salary. Cherrington should have been fired for this move alone.

Oh, it's worse than this. Sox took a career .270 hitter, bad body, defensive liability, and doubled his salary. Cherrington should have been fired for this move alone.

I am not a fan of boston but man are you ever right.

Tigers cant beat Cleveland this year. 0-5. Turrible.

Mets thought they would give everybody a shot and start slow, 2-5..

15-4 since..

Rut-Roh..

:o

Didn't see them leading the league in HR's considering the park they play in and they probably won't but, this squad has some pop from top to bottom. Scary considering how good the pitching is and will be.

• Like 1

Royals sucking

Royals sucking

Alex Gordon gonna pick it up or should I deal him?

Alex Gordon gonna pick it up or should I deal him?

probably aren't gonna get the value out of him now, might as well hold off. The entire team is in a hitting funk, and I don't expect it to last forever and eventually they should begin to come around.

Royals sucking

As much as I love the Royals,the Cubbies are a close second and am happy for Zobrist,plus they're p!ssing the Cards off :thumbsup: