Sign in to follow this  
edjr

High School boy (identifies as girl) wins ALL-STATE honors in Girls Track n FIeld

Brought it up a few months ago that boys were running against girls in middle school track, the local leftist laughed and said it was no big deal.

Well, it was.

• Like 1

I'd be more impressed when a sissy homo who likes to wear dresses wins an Olympic gold medal in the men's decathlon.

Wait.....

• Like 1

And it's not like feminazi's can come out and say that this is just another way for men to take more from womens' rights and freedoms....they are taking our sports, making "Women of the Year" magazine covers, etc. These are men who "idenifty" as women....very slippery slope.

Speaking of slippery slope, what about contact sports. Are women cool with boys that identify as female in contact sports like soccer or even basketball?? Hockey? One transgender is in the MMA. Very uncomfortable watching a man beat the hell out of women. Slippery slope......

• Like 1

Still waiting on transpecies...

Wait no longer.....

:lol:

Saying gay marriage was a slippery slope towards people marrying animals was stupid. This transgender slippery slope is a different ball game. Good job lefties, making all the anti-gay marriage people look like they have a point. A bridge too far.

Saying gay marriage was a slippery slope towards people marrying animals was stupid. This transgender slippery slope is a different ball game. Good job lefties, making all the anti-gay marriage people look like they have a point. A bridge too far.

its kind of ironic that a lot of people (like myself) who supported gay marriage, are now kinda questioning that as well

its kind of ironic that a lot of people (like myself) who supported gay marriage, are now kinda questioning that as well

I don't question it, but for gods sake, have some limits. I truly believe that the GOP of the last 25-30 years would not exist as we know it if it were not for these dumb ass left wing morons that push working class Americans into their arms. Let's face it, the GOP has used all of their leverage on behalf of the rich on economic matters . If they had to fight for the working class vote, they may have to actually do something for them economically. But as long as the far left is around with this nonsense, the rich will sit back and continue to do what's best for themselves. At the rest our expense.

I don't question it, but for gods sake, have some limits. I truly believe that the GOP of the last 25-30 years would not exist as we know it if it were not for these dumb ass left wing morons that push working class Americans into their arms. Let's face it, the GOP has used all of their leverage on behalf of the rich on economic matters . If they had to fight for the working class vote, they may have to actually do something for them economically. But as long as the far left is around with this nonsense, the rich will sit back and continue to do what's best for themselves. At the rest our expense.

all I was getting at was the inequality of not recognizing gay marriage was stupid, and didn't effect me or most of us one bit. I also thought it was stupid of gays/left to be pissed if a bed and breakfast didn't want gay honeymoons there, or a bakery didn't want to bake a double- cake. So while I supported gay marriage whole-heartedly, I supported the rights of individuals beliefs in private business to not be dictated by the government. If I knew that once those agendas were solved, next up was putting us into the tranny/identify storm we are in today, I could see myself going back and not supporting it, but supporting recognized "Civil Unions" I wish it was still January and this trans never made the headlines. And I blame the Kardashians, they probably all just agreed to blow Bruce on a daily basis if he becomes a chick but keeps his , just so they can all start a movement and remain in the spotlight for more years.

Hero my ass

Just makes you all look like idiots if this makes you question the legality of gay marriage as a good thing.

Just makes you all look like idiots if this makes you question the legality of gay marriage as a good thing.

No kidding. A Track event...a kids track event no less makes you question equality Across the Nation?

No kidding. A Track event...a kids track event no less makes you question equality Across the Nation?

well, much of the anti-gay marriage crowd could not be confused for the sharpest knives in the drawer.

this makes me question the whole Women's Equality movement... those girls shouldn't be running track anyway. Problem solved.

Do we eventually observe the emergence of a third class of competitive athlete that competes separately?

Do we eventually observe the emergence of a third class of competitive athlete that competes separately?

Separate but equal? Tough call, libbies run the freak show and they have a love/hate relationship with that phrase.

this makes me question the whole Women's Equality movement... those girls shouldn't be running track anyway. Problem solved.

~George Carlin

Running. People think running is a sport. Running isn't a sport because anybody can do it. I can run, you can run. For Christ sakes, my mother can run! You don't see her on the cover of Sports Illustrated, do you?

I think his point, pretty obviously, was that transgenderism is a social issue and even for those who are pretty supportive on that issue it is a different kettle of fish when it comes to physical competition.

So - what's the difference between physical competition and physical anatomy? When did urinating become a "social" issue? Since the beginning of time, pissing has been an anatomical one.

I believe this issue will become more prevalent - not for social metrics, but for money. If a guy can get a $100,000 scholarship by identifying as a woman and competing in women's sports, I can easily see that occurring more and more. People do a lot worse for less money.

Doesn't sound too equal for the actual girls competing

Doesn't sound too equal for the actual girls competing

A transgender finnishes 5th in some obscure States track and field event and it makes you question whether human beings should be treated equally as a whole? Okay.

So - what's the difference between physical competition and physical anatomy? When did urinating become a "social" issue? Since the beginning of time, pissing has been an anatomical one.

The difference between physical competition and physical anatomy is that in the case of physical competition allowing transgendered males compete against genetic females is unfair due to physical anatomy, so people are harmed from it. I think the prospective harm in the case of bathroom use is almost completely in people's heads.

The social issue is the unnecessary stigma these people face every day.

Cruzer, we're on the same page here. Anatomy and biology have predicated / separated things in our society and rightfully so.

Competitive Sports and Public (Restrooms-Showers).

Those are pretty much the only few things..........and that's okay. It's okay. It makes common sense for the 99.97% of the population. The .03% simply have to understand this and their "situation" causes them a few little obstacles in those two arenas.

Why is this so hard?

Okay, and I agree. The "drobeski's" of the world calling them FREAKS is wrong. And we can do things to combat that.

Still doesn't mean LeBronette James should play in the WNBA or go shower with some high school girls though.

I don't see the two as mutually exclusive. One can understand Transgender people better, treat them better but we can also understand a couple things in life are predicated on gender and transpeople just have to adjust given their unique situation.

Competitive Sports and Public (Showers).

is it that focking hard to wear shorts?

is it that focking hard to wait and shower at home if you are the .03% of the population?

agreed

agreed

may as well hold in their piss and sh1t too :wacko:

may as well hold in their piss and sh1t too :wacko:

They can go to a restroom if they want. In fact they can still probably go to either restroom they want, as long as they (or anyone) doesn't make a scene of some sort. It's not like there are or will be bathroom police at each entrance.

Any bathroom rule is more or less there in case the rare incident ever comes up there is a guideline in place.

It's really not that big of a deal.

They can go to restroom if they want.

they can also shower ;)

Still doesn't mean LeBronette James should play in the WNBA or go shower with some high school girls though.

I keep seeing this; I hate to break it to everyone with scenes from Porky's stuck in their heads, but in my experience as someone with teenage athlete daughters and who coaches a couple of high school girls' sports, girls don't shower in public.

I get where you're coming from though. Some questions don't have a simple answer.

this is like when Johnny Knoxville pretended to be a tard to get into the special olympics

Anyone see a pic of this chick? Not exactly Dwayne Johnson.

Plus she's taking hormone supplements to suppress testosterone levels.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/06/05/hs-track-athlete-was-born-male-but-identifies-as-female-and-took-home-3rd-place-in-the-girls-200-meter-dash-at-state-championships/

:cry:

one in the blue can get it though

The difference between physical competition and physical anatomy is that in the case of physical competition allowing transgendered males compete against genetic females is unfair due to physical anatomy, so people are harmed from it. I think the prospective harm in the case of bathroom use is almost completely in people's heads.

I can see that, makes some sense... Still, to me, the lowest common denominator is physicality. To me, it's a pretty black and white thing - you're either this or that......... But like I said - just another example of Pandora's Box being opened.

What is the big deal? Its not like this person decided to be a girl so he could win a 3rd place ribbon in track... I don't think the contact sports is much of an issue for guys who think they are girls.. Its probably more for girls who feel they are guys.

it's a pretty black and white thing

always comes back to race :P

A transgender finnishes 5th in some obscure States track and field event and it makes you question whether human beings should be treated equally as a whole? Okay.

When did I do that? Holy Fock, you have to dream things up to make a point?

I keep seeing this; I hate to break it to everyone with scenes from Porky's stuck in their heads, but in my experience as someone with teenage athlete daughters and who coaches a couple of high school girls' sports, girls don't shower in public.

I get where you're coming from though. Some questions don't have a simple answer.

So any "law" won't matter then. Either way.

This bathroom law will hardly ever come in to play. It's there for rare cases where it might or does. I'm okay with that.

A Trans person can still prolly use whatever facility they want, as long as it doesn't cause a problem. And if it does then there is a guideline in place. That's it.

I can see that, makes some sense... Still, to me, the lowest common denominator is physicality. To me, it's a pretty black and white thing - you're either this or that......... But like I said - just another example of Pandora's Box being opened.

I agree in terms of physical competition you are pretty much one or the other. Maybe there is some kind of hormonal threshold that could be established but even in that case genetic males are going to tend to be larger.

The other thing I would add is that in the case of athletic competition, it's a choice they make to go out and compete, so they are also choosing to deal with any attention that comes from it. You can't really choose to never use the bathroom.

So any "law" won't matter then. Either way.

As far as a boy showering with girls, no I don't think it would matter much. As far as forcing a boy who presents as a girl to use a boys locker room and have to deal with all the sh!t that would come with that, then I think that matters.

This bathroom law will hardly ever come in to play. It's there for rare cases where it might or does. I'm okay with that.

A Trans person can still prolly use whatever facility they want, as long as it doesn't cause a problem. And if it does then there is a guideline in place. That's it.

I'm not sure exactly what you're referring to here. Are we talking about the NC law or the Obama statement allowing choice? Which part are you okay with? A law like that in NC (as I understand it and correct me if I'm wrong) is not a "guideline", it dictates which bathroom a person has to use and presumably would then allow for that person to punished for deviating from that dictate, whether it causes a problem or not. The only problem necessary would be for someone to about it, correct?