Sign in to follow this  
Big Guy

Hillary's Health both Mental & Physical

I'd still vote for a dead Hillary before Drumpf.

Not a huge fan of worldwide depression and a nuclear winter.

Agreed

Deplorable Trumptards.

anybody but Killary

Pssst, in the real world it's team Obama and illary who have given Iran the path to nuclear weapons and Russia control of our uranium.

Real world! Try it!

BREAKING: Democrats May Hold Emergency Meeting to Consider Replacing Hillary Clinton

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/report-democrats-may-hold-emergency-meeting-consider-replacing-hillary-clinton/

:dunno:

They rigged the nomination while knowing Hillary's health maladies and now want a do over.

And people vote for this party? :doublethumbsup:

Pssst, in the real world it's team Obama and illary who have given Iran the path to nuclear weapons and Russia control of our uranium.

Real world! Try it!

Posts like this ahow you dont live in the real world

Listening to NPR right now, But, but, but, Trump. We know nothing about Trumps health.

Yeah, well we know he didn't kick a shoe and pass out like a spooked horse. :lol:

BREAKING: Democrats May Hold Emergency Meeting to Consider Replacing Hillary Clinton

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/report-democrats-may-hold-emergency-meeting-consider-replacing-hillary-clinton/

:dunno:

Wow, that's a huge story. Surprised that thegatewaypundit.com is the only media who've managed to get the scoop. :doh: :clap:

Wow, that's a huge story. Surprised that thegatewaypundit.com is the only media who've managed to get the scoop. :doh: :clap:

Just heard the same on NPR.

Isn't pneumonia what ends up killing people with aides, alzheimers, cancer?

If, indeed, Hillary has pneumonia (which I doubt) she was in a no win situation yesterday. She couldn't spend 9/11 in a hospital, which it turns out, she did anyway, otherwise she gets health questions. Now she gets bigger health questions. If she was anyone else her age, she would be in the hospital for weeks. You simply don't mess with pneumonia.

If, indeed, Hillary has pneumonia (which I doubt) she was in a no win situation yesterday. She couldn't spend 9/11 in a hospital, which it turns out, she did anyway, otherwise she gets health questions. Now she gets bigger health questions. If she was anyone else her age, she would be in the hospital for weeks. You simply don't mess with pneumonia.

There's something that I've heard called 'walking pneumonia', which doesn't knock you down and out like regular pneumonia. Trump and Hillary have both maintained brutal schedules these last few months. And for 68 and 70 year-olds, that can take it's toll. Maybe standing out in that sun yesterday triggered something. With the debates coming up, she should take some time to just rest and recharge. Unless there's a serious issue that none of us know about that rest won't help.

Seriously?

Seriously, although I wasn't paying close attention but the announcer did bring it up. Then mentioned Biden and his age.

Political garbage aside, what do they think is wrong with her? Does the campaign's explanation of pneumonia make sense?

I don't know honestly. Seems to me they are trying to find something that would explain away the cough and the passing out. I'm a sceptic though.

Trump looks like he's holding up great. And he's actually been doing things, like going to Baton Rouge and Mexico. Hillary has been in the Hamptons and Beverly Hills. Maybe it's a ploy to get her out of a debate or two? She definetly was not happy the other night having to answer real questions. You see how her cucks reacted after that.

Trump looks like he's holding up great. And he's actually been doing things, like going to Baton Rouge and Mexico. Hillary has been in the Hamptons and Beverly Hills. Maybe it's a ploy to get her out of a debate or two? She definetly was not happy the other night having to answer real questions. You see how her cucks reacted after that.

She's looking forward to the debates. She's going to eat him alive. Well actually, he'll just do himself in by sounding uninformed and doing his childish insult act. Believe me, Hillary would have 100 debates.

ahow, are you disputing those fact Tonto ?

yes...im disputing they paved a way to iran getting nukes...when they already had a path that would likely have them nukes even quicker.

Going to Baton Rouge. ..ahh, someone fell for that little bs photo op.

You ignore bad.

She's looking forward to the debates. She's going to eat him alive. Well actually, he'll just do himself in by sounding uninformed and doing his childish insult act. Believe me, Hillary would have 100 debates.

This could help her in the debates. All she has to do is not die and people will be impressed. If she eviscerates Trump he will be the guy who got creamed by someone he claimed was dying

You guys know that in the debates, the participants don't actually debate each other, right? They answer someone else's questions for the most part. Sure, there is some interaction, but it's not a geek club piss contest. And as we saw the other night, she does not like being questioned, and did not come off well. But it was Lauers fault.

If Hillary was a smart as you think she might not be in hot water all the time. :dunno:

Trump has spent his life selling to people. Methinks he is looking forward to the debates also.

If Hillary was a smart as you think she might not be in hot water all the time. :dunno:

Trump has spent his life selling to people. Methinks he is looking forward to the debates also.

She's conniving. And shady. But she's very smart.

Good to have newbie back

She's conniving. And shady. But she's very smart.

smart ? didn't the FBI find her too dumb to know and understand basic email security rules ?