Sign in to follow this  
Big Guy

Hillary's Health both Mental & Physical

True...she lies a lot. Here is the side...nobody trusts the other guy either. At least they shouldn't.

but Trump

The way in which the Democratic nominee and her team utterly botched the belated disclosure of her pneumonia took a modest problem and made it a thousand times worse. It reinforced the image of excessive secrecy and calculated non-disclosure that has dogged Clinton throughout this campaign. It made a mockery of the campaign’s criticism of conservative critics who were speculating that she was really sick.

(H)illary has advanced parkinson's symptoms

The way in which the Democratic nominee and her team utterly botched the belated disclosure of her pneumonia took a modest problem and made it a thousand times worse. It reinforced the image of excessive secrecy and calculated non-disclosure that has dogged Clinton throughout this campaign. It made a mockery of the campaign’s criticism of conservative critics who were speculating that she was really sick.

:lol:

There's a lot of truth there. Why not link to the article so people could see what else Howard Kurtz of FoxNews had to say about it?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/09/12/clintons-self-inflicted-wound-misleading-press-about-her-pneumonia.html

Also, did you have any thoughts of your own on the situation?

• Like 1

http://media.dcentertainment.com/sites/default/files/imce/2015/08-AUG/MAD-Magazine-Weakened-by-Bernie_55cb7b561295c6.04164823.jpg

She's a complete wreck. This ###### has been going on for weeks, but nobody in the MSM will report on it.

Bush chokes on a pretzel watching a football game and the media thinks he should be on twenty four observation for the remainder of his presidency. Cunton is obviously a sick woman and we get nothing from the MSM. No bias here at all. :rolleyes:

Bush chokes on a pretzel watching a football game and the media thinks he should be on twenty four observation for the remainder of his presidency. Cunton is obviously a sick woman and we get nothing from the MSM. No bias here at all. :rolleyes:

There will be more coverage now. People were dismissing it before because you same moonbats who are convinced she is a serial killer were pushing this story. Now that it appears you've actually stumbled on to something there will probably be a LOT of questions

I just looked up Parkansis desease and nothing came up.

Did you actually go typo police after your Teddy gaffe? :lol:

I just looked up Parkansis desease and nothing came up.

It's all about the tiny victories for idiots like Newbie. Tool

There's no Way the Roosevelt thing was a Typo. He's life stupid.

No one likes, her, she a complete disaster in everything she has ever done publicly, but Trump is a name caller. Got it. :thumbsup:

Here are a few things she's done that aren't a complete disaster.

• Helped create the Children’s Health Insurance Program, which cut the uninsured rate of American children by half.
  • Spearheaded James Zadroga 9/11 Health and Compensation Act to get 9/11 first responders lifetime health care.
  • Fought for women's and LGBT rights.
  • Helped expand FMLA and healthcare for members of the military.
  • As SOS, she negotiated a cease fire between Israel and Hamas.

What has Trump done, except insult women (including the mother of a fallen soldier), encouraged Russia to spy on us, called a judge unfair because he was Mexican (because obviously when you're a racist, everyone else is racist), said women who have abortions should be punished, and talk about building a retarded wall? I'm all ears.

She fought for women's and LGBT rights? That was after she campaigned against gay marriage, right?

Typo? lol

Let's say she has Parkinson's. Michael J Fox has had it since 1991. That's 25 years. Her term is four years. Maybe eight. It would have zero affect on her abilkity to do her job. I'm much more concerned about Trump's mental state than some nerve issues that Hillary may have.

I got my Roosevelts mixed up. Kind of like you seem to get your member names mixed up every few months. :clap:

No you didn't. That would be like getting Homer Simpson and Bart Simpson mixed up. They were way to different. You're just a dummy

What has Trump done, except insult women (including the mother of a fallen soldier), encouraged Russia to spy on us, called a judge unfair because he was Mexican (because obviously when you're a racist, everyone else is racist), said women who have abortions should be punished, and talk about building a retarded wall? I'm all ears.

He made Ivanka. We can all hate Trump but we have to give credit where credit is due.

• Like 1

No you didn't. That would be like getting Homer Simpson and Bart Simpson mixed up. They were way to different. You're just a dummy

If anyone other than the dumbest person here was making that accusation, I might care. As it stands, it's double hilarious. :banana: :banana:

He made Ivanka. We can all hate Trump but we have to give credit where credit is due.

Made her then spent his whole life trying to fock her. Joneo may approve but most people don't

It's common knowledge that TDR had polio and was confined to a wheelchair during the latter part of his life.

Unlike his presidential cousin Frankie, who was a very active outdoorsman during his term.

C'mon people.

Typo? lol

Let's say she has Parkinson's. Michael J Fox has had it since 1991. That's 25 years. Her term is four years. Maybe eight. It would have zero affect on her abilkity to do her job. I'm much more concerned about Trump's mental state than some nerve issues that Hillary may have.

:doh:

I actually took out a part in my post where I said specificially the post was about her, because I figured you or others would throw in a but.. but... but... Trump.

I had wanted to just keep on topic. I'm not a big political poster, nor really a Trump supporter, just making a comment to Mrs. Clinton's trustability.

its not but but but...its and Trump...its just a dumb criticism for any supporter of one of them to say about the other.

No one likes, her, she a complete disaster in everything she has ever done publicly, but Trump is a name caller. Got it. :thumbsup:

weak...even for you

It's common knowledge that TDR had polio and was confined to a wheelchair during the latter part of his life.

Unlike his presidential cousin Frankie, who was a very active outdoorsman during his term.

C'mon people.

Ha! That's somebody else, Newbie. Care now?

its been all over all the news since yesterday...this whining about the media would work better if the things you say werent actually being reported

That's the exact spelling I meant. Don't be dissing because you don't know the word. #wickedvocabulary

I wasn't head slapping the spelling. I was head slapping you believing POTUS can govern with advanced Parkinson. She can't talked to reporters with going into a some sort of seizure no wonder she hasn't held a press conference in almost a year.

Clinton should step down for the good of the nation.

its been all over all the news since yesterday...this whining about the media would work better if the things you say werent actually being reported

We've been talking about it for months. It takes something like this to finally get the MSM to talk about it. That's why people are pissed. We are tired of media not doing their jobs and hiding information.

There will be more coverage now. People were dismissing it before because you same moonbats who are convinced she is a serial killer were pushing this story. Now that it appears you've actually stumbled on to something there will probably be a LOT of questions

Bump

I wasn't head slapping the spelling. I was head slapping you believing POTUS can govern with advanced Parkinson. She can't talked to reporters with going into a some sort of seizure no wonder she hasn't held a press conference in almost a year.

Clinton should step down for the good of the nation.

The 'good of the nation' is the exact reason she would never step down. If the Republitards had pout up anyone but a racist, fear mongering moron with zero understanding of the economy or foreign policy, she might just do that. Her stepping down would be absolutely disastrous.

Typo? lol

My mother has had Parkinson disease for eight years. She was the same age as Hillary is now when she was diagnosed. My mom turned seventy seven yesterday. In those eight years, I have watched her mental health deteriorate to the point where I can no longer take care of her by myself. She has violent tremors that sometimes last for fifteen minutes. After they stop, she has to rest for hours as the tremors cause her to feel as though she was in an a car accident. And she can't remember what she said fifteen minutes ago. The psychological damage it causes her range from severe depression to verbal abuse she doesn't remember after.

Her neurologist explained to me recently that even though she is somewhat physically healthy for a woman her age, she has the brain of a ninety year old. He showed me brain scans taken over the years that show the deterioration and it's neurological affect. Not pretty as it doesn't take long for it to go from bad to worse.

If Hillary does have medium to advanced Parkinson, she wouldn't be able to work a normal blue collar job, much less have the most stressful job of being the president of the United States. She would be on disability.

We've been talking about it for months. It takes something like this to finally get the MSM to talk about it. That's why people are pissed. We are tired of media not doing their jobs and hiding information.

You've also been talking about Hillary having dozens of people killed. And also talked about a birth certificate for years. The media has to sort through the mounds of right wing conspiracy nonsense to finally find a legit story.

My mother has had Parkinson disease for eight years. She was the same age as Hillary is now when she was diagnosed. My mom turned seventy seven yesterday. In those eight years, I have watched her mental health deteriorate to the point where I can no longer take care of her by myself. She has violent tremors that sometimes last for fifteen minutes. After they stop, she has to rest for hours as the tremors cause her to feel as though she was in an a car accident. And she can't remember what she said fifteen minutes ago. The psychological damage it causes her range from severe depression to verbal abuse she doesn't remember after.

Her neurologist explained to me recently that even though she is somewhat physically healthy for a woman her age, she has the brain of a ninety year old. He showed me brain scans taken over the years that show the deterioration and it's neurological affect. Not pretty as it doesn't take long for it to go from bad to worse.

If Hillary does have medium to advanced Parkinson, she wouldn't be able to work a normal blue collar job, much less have the most stressful job of being the president of the United States. She would be on disability.

Then how can Michael J Fox have it for 25 years and still be able to act? It obviously affects everyone differently.

Sorry about your mom, by the way.

Yeah...utterly ridiculous sources have been speculating based on a cough and stupid assertions...those things should be dismissed every focking time.

:clap:

Some of us have been saying this for weeks when there was obvious evidence something was wrong. The jeanie is out of the bottle now because of what happend yesterday and it would be hard to put her back now. It should have been out of the bottle weeks ago when (your words) "the things you say weren't actually being reported" :doh:

:clap:

Some of us have been saying this for weeks when there was obvious evidence something was wrong. The jeanie is out of the bottle now because of what happend yesterday and it would be hard to put her back now. It should have been out of the bottle weeks ago when (your words) "the things you say weren't actually being reported" :doh:

I wouldn't say that... a bunch of her staff got pneumonia... The video was a little too 'weekend at bernies' not to be a news cycle, but for all the reasons hillary shouldn't be POTUS, health isn't anywhere near the top...