Sign in to follow this  
Big Guy

Hillary's Health both Mental & Physical

Smart people want to bring in thousands of refugees from the Middle East? It's worked out great for Europe, so why not?

• Like 1

Abercrombie and Fitch blow out sale

:doh: I should have known that.

Smart people want to bring in thousands of refugees from the Middle East? It's worked out great for Europe, so why not?

Europe's ageing population needs those strapping young wahhabis to take care of them in their old age.

If Hillary was a smart as you think she might not be in hot water all the time. :dunno:

Trump has spent his life selling to people. Methinks he is looking forward to the debates also.

Because he is not ever in hot water? (care to look at how many lawsuits he has had against him?)

He is looking forward to slinging his usual insults...but no way is he looking forward to being pressed on actual issues and needing to ever speak in detail on any issues.

Smart people know that what has been proposed here is not the same as how things went down in Europe.

Dumb people keep repeating the same nonsense over and over thinking it will make it all true and scare everyone.

Maybe he's meeting with his team of writers on the perfect insults, but so far, I have to hand it to Trump. He's remained classy about the feinting episode yesterday.

Someone must have locked his phone away from his usual tweets.

Been surprised with his restraint there.

The CIA and the FBI are smart, and they say don't bring refugees in. I guess Hillary is smarter.

Pssst, in the real world it's team Obama and illary who have given Iran the path to nuclear weapons and Russia control of our uranium.

Real world! Try it!

psst, Trumptard is the only guy running for US president in the history of ever that said he would use them, because you know "why do we have them, if we're not going to use them", right?

Just heard "illary". That is going to stick.

Bah, we East Enders 'ave been callin' 'er that for years. <_<

Because he is not ever in hot water? (care to look at how many lawsuits he has had against him?)

He is looking forward to slinging his usual insults...but no way is he looking forward to being pressed on actual issues and needing to ever speak in detail on any issues.

Your side is well on their way to underestimating him all the way to the Oval Office. Less than 2 months to the main event and your fighter is in the hospital. You get serious cocksure points.

Your side is well on their way to underestimating him all the way to the Oval Office. Less than 2 months to the main event and your fighter is in the hospital. You get serious cocksure points.

My side? You mean sane people who realize what a focking disaster he would be?

Hillary is my fighter? Yeah, you don't pay attention very well.

Oh my god, this BS still? Not your fighter? Yeah, she is. Cut the nonsense.

Wow. Not sure what to make of all of this....Dr Drew mentioned months ago that her health was a concern, as was the kind of care she was getting. I wasn't sure if I really believed him.....but wow.

I'm not sure how many times everybody needs to repeat how much the dislike Hillary, before you guys get it.

I can't stand Hillary. Worst dem candidate in the history of ever. But that doesn't mean I'm going to vote for a guy with zero ability to conduct himself in a mature, much less a presidential manner. He's a mental midget. A blowhard demagogue. An utter focking tool of the highest order. The fact that people want someone who so clearly has foot in mouth disease to be president, honestly scares me for the future of this country.

Here's a real tell to the American public's perception of Hillary Clinton. That chick has been so shady for so long that damned near nobody believes what comes out of her or her camps mouth.

"She's got pnuemonia and got a bit to much sun." If she was a someone else... sure okay. But her? Fock no.. nobody believes sh!t from her and that really sucks.

I really believe that's a damning core character issue. Neither side trusts her word unfortunately. Even on something that should be simple.

The American public cannot trust your yes to be yes, and your no to be no Mrs. Clinton and as somone who has served America in one form or another for decades that is super unfortunate.

• Like 1

Interesting blog from Scott Adams of Dilbert fame. He proposed that Hillary had a major health issue as far back as December 2015:

Checking My Predictions About Clinton’s Health

Posted September 11th, 2016 @ 6:50pm in #Trump #Clinton

In a blog post I wrote on December 27th, 2015, I said this…

On December 29th, 2015 I blogged that Trump would be seen as “running unopposed” before election day. I mentioned Clinton’s health as a possible reason.

Bonus Thought 1: One of the skills a hypnotist has to master is reading people’s inner thoughts based on their body language. That’s a common skill for people in the business world too, but hypnotists go deeper than looking at crossed arms and furrowed brows. We learn to look for subtle changes in breathing patterns, tiny changes in muscle tone, variations in skin color (blushing or not), word choice, pupil dilation, and more. I assume law enforcement people look for similar tells when doing interrogations.

As regular readers know, I’m a trained hypnotist. And to me, Hillary Clinton looks as if she is hiding a major health issue. If you read Malcolm Gladwell’s book, Blink, you know that so-called “experts” can sometimes instantly make decisions before they know why. In my case, I am going to make an “expert” hypnotist prediction about Hillary Clinton without knowing exactly which clues I am picking up, or whether I am hallucinating them.

Prediction: I’ll put the odds at 75% that we learn of an important Clinton health issue before the general election. That estimate is based on my own track record of guessing things about people without the benefit of knowing why. I think Trump is picking up the same vibe. He has already questioned Clinton’s “stamina.”

On April 29th of 2016 I expanded on the thought in this post.

While I’m on the topic, I’ll add another prediction to the Master Persuader series. I predict that by the time Trump is in the general election and running against Clinton, you will start hearing that Trump (Lucky Hitler) is – for all practical purposes – “running unopposed” as Clinton’s poll numbers plummet.

That can happen in a variety of ways. One way is if Clinton’s health or legal issues rise to the point of being disqualifying, and Trump persuades us to think about those things more than we think about anything else. Once you imagine there is one candidate in the race who is eligible and one who might not survive the term, or might be in jail, you start to imagine it as a one-person race.

And you will. That’s how you get a landslide.

Look for the words “running unopposed” in pundit articles and quotes within a few months of election day. And it still counts if it started here, because it won’t catch on unless it actually fits.

To be clear, there is no dependable evidence of Clinton having an undisclosed major health issue. But it looks that way to observers.

I have blogged and tweeted that Hillary Clinton looks unhealthy to me. And I have mentioned on Twitter that one of the skills of a hypnotist is identifying subtle bodily changes. Observation is a huge part of a hypnotist’s skill. You look for micro changes in muscle tone, breathing, posture, and anything else that can tell you whether your technique is working or you need to quickly pivot to a new approach. Think of it as rapid A-B testing on humans. And like any skill, one gets better with practice. I have more than three decades of practice for this specific skill.

What I see in Clinton’s health is an unusual level of variability. Sometimes her eyes bug out, sometimes they are tired and baggy. Sometimes she looks puffy, sometimes not. It would be easy to assume fatigue is the important variable. And that is clearly a big factor. But notice that the other candidates have little variability in their physicality. Trump always looks like Trump. Cruz always looks like Cruz, and so on. Sometimes we think we can detect fatigue in their answers, but visually the other candidates appear about the same every day.

Clinton, on the other hand, looks like an entirely different person every few days. That suggests some greater variability in her health. And that’s probably a tell for medications that are waxing and waning but rarely at the ideal levels. Or perhaps the underlying conditions have normal variability. Or both.

Under normal circumstances it would be deeply irresponsible for a cartoonist to give a medical diagnosis to a stranger he hasn’t met. I trust you to ignore my medical opinions. I do this to build a record of my persuasion-related predictions and to show you the method.

I give Clinton a 50% chance of making it to November with sufficiently good health to be considered a viable president. Judging from her performance on the campaign trail, she is managing her health effectively to get the job done. But I would think most people who run for president end up sacrificing their health in some measure. The big question is how much buffer she has left.

psst, Trumptard is the only guy running for US president in the history of ever that said he would use them, because you know "why do we have them, if we're not going to use them", right?

words < actions

I'm not sure how many times everybody needs to repeat how much the dislike Hillary, before you guys get it.

I can't stand Hillary. Worst dem candidate in the history of ever. But that doesn't mean I'm going to vote for a guy with zero ability to conduct himself in a mature, much less a presidential manner. He's a mental midget. A blowhard demagogue. An utter focking tool of the highest order. The fact that people want someone who so clearly has foot in mouth disease to be president, honestly scares me for the future of this country.

This, exactly.

I wish to high heaven Sanders or Biden or just about anyone else was an option right now

Short of alzheimers or other mental condition, there is no illness that would convince me to switch my vote to Trump. My Facebook looks like Trump won the Super Bowl, with all the righties posting the Hillary video from yesterday and acting like it's great news. Teddy Roosevelt was the President while in a wheelchair. Who cares what she has. If you think she's dying, then take consolation in the fact that Tim Kaine is also 100 times better than Trump and probably better than Hillary too.

:thumbsup:

I find Hillary distasteful. I find Trump revolting. If those are the choices, I will take distasteful every time.

:thumbsup:

I find Hillary distasteful. I find Trump revolting. If those are the choices, I will take distasteful every time.

I read a good analogy a while back. If Hillary and Trump were both bus drivers, Hillary is more likely to take all the fares and stick them in her purse. Trump is more likely to get all the passengers killed.

I read a good analogy a while back. If Hillary and Trump were both bus drivers, Hillary is more likely to take all the fares and stick them in her purse. Trump is more likely to get all the passengers killed.

Exactly.

When Hillary speaks I cringe, when Trump speaks my jaw falls to the floor. Just the rhetoric and complete insanity and stupidity of some of the things he says. I just can't even wrap my head around it.

Short of alzheimers or other mental condition, there is no illness that would convince me to switch my vote to Trump. My Facebook looks like Trump won the Super Bowl, with all the righties posting the Hillary video from yesterday and acting like it's great news. Teddy Roosevelt was the President while in a wheelchair. Who cares what she has. If you think she's dying, then take consolation in the fact that Tim Kaine is also 100 times better than Trump and probably better than Hillary too.

I would not vote for trump no matter what. If Hillary was my other choice and she died before Election Day I would vote for her. Not because I like her - quite the opposite. But because Trump can never ever be president and a cold corpse would be better

Here's a real tell to the American public's perception of Hillary Clinton. That chick has been so shady for so long that damned near nobody believes what comes out of her or her camps mouth.

"She's got pnuemonia and got a bit to much sun." If she was a someone else... sure okay. But her? Fock no.. nobody believes sh!t from her and that really sucks.

I really believe that's a damning core character issue. Neither side trusts her word unfortunately. Even on something that should be simple.

The American public cannot trust your yes to be yes, and your no to be no Mrs. Clinton and as somone who has served America in one form or another for decades that is super unfortunate.

True...she lies a lot. Here is the side...nobody trusts the other guy either. At least they shouldn't.

Exactly.

when Trump speaks my jaw falls to the floor. Just the rhetoric and complete insanity and stupidity of some of the things he says. I just can't even wrap my head around it.

Patriotism + Common Sense - minus the PC bullcrap, no wonder you can't.

True...she lies a lot. Here is the side...nobody trusts the other guy either. At least they shouldn't.

I actually took out a part in my post where I said specificially the post was about her, because I figured you or others would throw in a but.. but... but... Trump.

I had wanted to just keep on topic. I'm not a big political poster, nor really a Trump supporter, just making a comment to Mrs. Clinton's trustability.

I actually took out a part in my post where I said specificially the post was about her, because I figured you or others would throw in a but.. but... but... Trump.

I had wanted to just keep on topic. I'm not a big political poster, nor really a Trump supporter, just making a comment to Mrs. Clinton's trustability.

It's a given mmm beer. I'm pretty sure you won't find a single poster here that thinks she's especially trustworthy or that even likes her at all.

It's a given mmm beer. I'm pretty sure you won't find a single poster here that thinks she's especially trustworthy or that even likes her at all.

Her own husband prolly thinks she's a kunt.

You know he meant FDR, troll

Most people yeah, not Newbie, and you know it. He's pretty stupid.

No one likes, her, she a complete disaster in everything she has ever done publicly, but Trump is a name caller. Got it. :thumbsup:

No one likes, her, she a complete disaster in everything she has ever done publicly, but Trump is a name caller. Got it. :thumbsup:

Wow, you showed that strawman. :thumbsup: