Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Los Angeles at San Francisco: In-Game Discussion

Inactives

Rams: WR Pharoh Cooper, QB Jared Goff, WR Nelson Spruce, CB E.J. Gaines, CB Steve Williams, OT Pace Murphy, DE Matt Longacre

49ers: QB Christian Ponder, CB Chris Davis, CB Keith Reaser, OL Joshua Garnett, OL John Theus, DL Glenn Dorsey, DL Taylor Hart

All I needed to win my game was 8 measles pts from Keenum. At this rate, I bet he gets pulled in the 2nd half for Manion.

At least Fischer will get fired after this season and hopefully never be employed again. Snead can hit the bricks too, these guys have no idea how to build a team.

All I needed to win my game was 8 measles pts from Keenum. At this rate, I bet he gets pulled in the 2nd half for Manion.

At least Fischer will get fired after this season and hopefully never be employed again. Snead can hit the bricks too, these guys have no idea how to build a team.

They've done a fair job of ruining this team's future. LA may put up with this for 5-6 years. After that it's back to St Louis.

Did anyone think the Rams were actually gonna be good this year after their miserable attempt last year? All they have is Gurley and defensive coordinators already locked in on how to stop him. Who's gonna keep the defense honest as a receiver? Tavon Austin? Just cause you get a big contract (WAY over payed too) doesn't mean you're automatically good

Did anyone think the Rams were actually gonna be good this year after their miserable attempt last year? All they have is Gurley and defensive coordinators already locked in on how to stop him. Who's gonna keep the defense honest as a receiver? Tavon Austin? Just cause you get a big contract (WAY over payed too) doesn't mean you're automatically good

Oh, hell no, I thought they would be bad, just not epically, pre-forward pass bad...

What could it be that Fisher owns that keeps him coaching in the NFL.

I was unfortunately working so I couldn't catch the game... Vance McDonald had only 1 catch but for a td at least. Did they even look his way at all?

I was unfortunately working so I couldn't catch the game... Vance McDonald had only 1 catch but for a td at least. Did they even look his way at all?

Well, yea. Don't get greedy with a waiver wire guy,

SF finished up my parlay perfectly. The worst coach in the NFL did he job just as I suspected. It's Nick Foles fault. All of it. Not the coaches or the utter lack of talent anywhere on that offense besides Gurley.

As a fan who happens to live in St. Louis, this game thrilled me. I had this chalked up as what I figured would be one of the Rams 6 to 7 wins this season. Whoops. In St. Louis, people knew they were bad, but they weren't on prime time enough for the entire country to see how bad they truly are. Now they will get the chance to show the country what we had to deal with for the last decade. Outside of Gurley, Donald and Quinn (when he's healthy), they have nothing else. Ogletree is overrated. The Secondary can't slow anyone down unless the pass rush gets to the QB. The offensive line still hasn't learned to block and their QB situation is lousy, at best. I will continue to be a Rams fan, but it is an interesting dichotomy. I want them to fail miserably this season so Fisher and Snead are both fired. After they are gone, I'll root for the Rams again, even while they are in LA.

I don't want to read any Rams fans complaining. You enjoyed the greatest show on turf for many years. That should be enough for two decades.

Post your post game Gurley overreactions here please.

Did you watch the game? Man that's a bad team. I mean I've seen some bad Viking teams but they could at least get AD some space to make a play or two. This Rams team looks historically inept. It's not just being unable to execute....it's all the stupid penalties and lack of discipline. They simply don't have the talent nor the coaching to become a respectable team.

As a Gurley owner I'm already resigned to him being more a RB2 than a stud RB1. Gonna need to break off huge chunks of yardage to get his because that offense is gonna bog down pretty consistently.

Did you watch the game? Man that's a bad team. I mean I've seen some bad Viking teams but they could at least get AD some space to make a play or two. This Rams team looks historically inept. It's not just being unable to execute....it's all the stupid penalties and lack of discipline. They simply don't have the talent nor the coaching to become a respectable team.

As a Gurley owner I'm already resigned to him being more a RB2 than a stud RB1. Gonna need to break off huge chunks of yardage to get his because that offense is gonna bog down pretty consistently.

Yep, I knew they would suck but I figured Gurley could still get his. I know it's one game but holy hell, they are unbelievably bad. With how bad they are Gurley will be very inconsistent. Took the risk by drafting a Ram though, so it's on us....