Sign in to follow this  
IGotWorms

Trump probably hasn't paid income taxes in 20 years

19 minutes ago, MDC said:

I think the bigger story is that Trump has hundreds of millions of dollars in loans that will come due in the next few years. 

Talk about your conflicts of interest.

Maybe he should do one of those instant billionaire book deals that are all the rage these days.  Even better is a Clinton like foundation.  

• Like 1

Hasn’t Trump been donating his salary since taking office?  No points there I guess. I’ll put him down for 400, 750 in paid taxes. 

35 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Which is worse?  

1.  Person A is in private business for 40 years, is rich, and takes advantage of tax laws to pay as little as legally required.

2. Person B has been a public servant (political office) for 40 years and has amassed a net worth of 150 million over that time.

3.  Person C doesn't bother to read the evidence for himself and then makes comparisons that are absurdly off the mark.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Can somebody post these official IRS documents the NY Times have summarised?  

• Sad 2

24 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Crazy huh...they have ALL of his returns, but this guy only shows the one that was leaked from 2017.  But I'm sure your Twitter source is right. no way that could be faked.   :thumbsup:

7 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Crazy huh...they have ALL of his returns, but this guy only shows the one that was leaked from 2017.  But I'm sure your Twitter source is right. no way that could be faked.   :thumbsup:

Link to your NYTs guys copy  ? I mean there's not an ounce of proof they have them,  but its still real to you dammit!!!! 

Clown

I think  Biden’s cognitive test results are more important.  And Kamalas STD test results. 

41 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Mike can

Another massive fail by the left.

Also, claiming that business loans for real estate is some sort of blackmail material is just as absurd.

I guess everyone in DC who has a mortgage is now a suspect for treason. 

If there was an issue with his taxes the IRS would have done something prior to 2016.

If there was an issue with his debt being a source for blackmail then he would not have received security clearance in 2016.

These stories are designed to appeal to the lowest common denominator, people who can't even fill out a 1040 EZ without help.

• Thanks 1

Joe somehow made over 9 million in 2018, he paid like 9 grand in taxes on that. 

Pretty cool real news of the day. 

3 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

Mike will be here any minute with it. He had to feed the cats. 

3 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Mike will be here any minute with it. He had to feed the cats. 

It's a good thing that your repeated posts directed towards don't make you look foolish, bitter and owned at all.  :thumbsup:

5 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

It's a good thing that your repeated posts directed towards don't make you look foolish, bitter and owned at all.  :thumbsup:

Well, link ? 

7 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Well, link ? 

Why would I have a link to Trumps Tax documents?  The only thing I said was I read the story.  You should try that instead of relying on twitter for your sources. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Why would I have a link to Trumps Tax documents?  The only thing I said was I read the story.  You should try that instead of relying on twitter for your sources. 

You read somone's story. :lol:

2 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

You read somone's story. :lol:

Yeah, the NYT story we are talking about?  I guess it's amusing to you to be informed about the topic of discussion.:dunno:

Just now, Mike Honcho said:

Yeah, the NYT story we are talking about?  I guess it's amusing to you to be informed about the topic of discussion.:dunno:

Informed. :lol:

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Dude, you're going full retard...never go full retard.

Tell us more about how the NY times keeps you informed. Let me guess you read the washington post cover to cover. :lol:

1. We have seen establishment/Obama holdovers from nearly every department try to undermine Trump over the last 4 years. CIA, FBI, DOJ, DHS, DoD, Education, State Dept, CDC, NIH, his own staff, etc.

If there was a shred of impropriety with his taxes is there any doubt we would have heard about it before now, 45 days prior to the election?

2. If Trump's business debt was a security risk for blackmail would it not have been leveraged during his first term? He basically went on a world wide skull focking tour, between tariffs, NATO, Russia, NoKo, China, Iran, Iraq. Not a single country was spared his America First agenda. Except maybe Israel.

The fact that the left is throwing up this hail mary rather than attack Trump on his record shows how desperate they are. They have literally nothing to pitch to the American people to earn their vote.

6 minutes ago, DexterM1776 said:

Tell us more about how the NY times keeps you informed. Let me guess you read the washington post cover to cover. :lol:

I didn't say the NYT keeps me informed(I haven't offered any opinions or conclusions from the tax story). I said I READ the story to be properly informed about the discussion that started yesterday when Goggins bumped this thread.  

All of this shouldn't be that hard to understand---I explained it 3 posts above your post. 

The timing is, of course, ridiculous. The IRS was a mechanized attack dog of the left and never took the opportunity to go after Trump.  I wonder why?  Another nothingburger that will disappear in a week. 

19 hours ago, jerryskids said:

Those statements can both be true, logically at least.  :dunno:

Yes.....or false...or one true one false. 

28 minutes ago, Goggins said:

1. We have seen establishment/Obama holdovers from nearly every department try to undermine Trump over the last 4 years. CIA, FBI, DOJ, DHS, DoD, Education, State Dept, CDC, NIH, his own staff, etc.

If there was a shred of impropriety with his taxes is there any doubt we would have heard about it before now, 45 days prior to the election?

2. If Trump's business debt was a security risk for blackmail would it not have been leveraged during his first term? He basically went on a world wide skull focking tour, between tariffs, NATO, Russia, NoKo, China, Iran, Iraq. Not a single country was spared his America First agenda. Except maybe Israel.

The fact that the left is throwing up this hail mary rather than attack Trump on his record shows how desperate they are. They have literally nothing to pitch to the American people to earn their vote.

This is the thread winner.

36 minutes ago, Goggins said:

The one thing the left has is the useless, reckless emotion emanating from hatred and distributed by the MSM. And this, although being the only thing they have left in their "quiver", is appealing to ##### mindless herds of disgusting humans out there in our streets. Sooo....:dunno:

1 hour ago, Goggins said:

Besides the president saying for 5+ years that multiple years of his returns are under audit.  

1 hour ago, BufordT said:

Yes.....or false...or one true one false. 

From a statistical standpoint, both are true.  Considering that approximately half of the country is conservative and the other half liberal and knowing that the biggest majority of the country is middle class and that conservatives are the dominant demographic of the middle class, it dictates that while the middle is conservative, the extremes are liberal.

1 hour ago, Mike Honcho said:

Besides the president saying for 5+ years that multiple years of his returns are under audit.  

They're slow huh

You would think that after 8 years in power the Obama /Biden administration would have made sure the mega rich paid their fair share.  But their benefactors on Wall Street and the tech billionaires wouldn’t have liked that. They didn’t give them all that money to pay more in taxes. 

When does “populist” Tucker Carlson address the unfairness of multimillionaires paying a fraction of the taxes of us working class suckers? 

:unsure: 

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, MDC said:

When does “populist” Tucker Carlson address the unfairness of multimillionaires paying a fraction of the taxes of us working class suckers? 

:unsure: 

As soon as Wentz addresses being an NFL  quarterback.