Sign in to follow this  
ric0

FU Thread. Week 8 Edition

It was either him or Alshon Jeffrey against MIN. I played the matchup. Jesus it looks awful though. ARob and Bortles need to both get it together cause dam you are down by a lot so you need to feed your best player. Not focking throw the ball all the place with no accuracy :mad:

F me for being so nonchalant when I got home and not checking a league page for over an hour. Could have had Booker for nothing, but lost him by 5 minutes.

That's on me!

F ME!!!!!

FU to everyone complaining about Arob...his QB is awful and team is out of sink...he disappoints week in and out but you keep starting him...I'm an owner of him too but am past bitching about his performances

FU to everyone complaining about Arob...his QB is awful and team is out of sink...he disappoints week in and out but you keep starting him...I'm an owner of him too but am past bitching about his performances

Well i had to choose between him and Alshon Jeffrey against MIN. I went with matchup. If I didn't have to his ass would be on the bench

Arob and D. Hopkins should go to happy hour together and drown their sorrows over their QBs or better yet buy the house a few rounds.

I can't say what I want to say on this family site.

Arob and D. Hopkins should go to happy hour together and drown their sorrows over their QBs or better yet buy the house a few rounds.

They should drown their QBs instead.

They don't have a sink? WTF?

That's a traveshamockery if I've ever seen one. No wonder they are sucking so bad :mad:

I drafted Bortles in the 6th round thinking I was smart and have Robinson in a dynasty league. I 100% agree with you about the quit bitching about him. :thumbsup:

We made our choices on draft night, now we either do the smart thing and evolve with the realization that he isn't what we thought he would be and move on.

Personally I blame Bush

FU Bortles. All those throws and you can't connect with Robinson in the end zone just ONCE! I hope you die on the way home

That's a traveshamockery if I've ever seen one. No wonder they are sucking so bad :mad:

I drafted Bortles in the 6th round thinking I was smart and have Robinson in a dynasty league. I 100% agree with you about the quit bitching about him. :thumbsup:

We made our choices on draft night, now we either do the smart thing and evolve with the realization that he isn't what we thought he would be and move on.

Personally I blame Bush

Guess I should have started Bortles over Matt Ryan. Hard to pedict this sh1t on occasion :dunno:

Personally I blame Bush

Why you gotta bring Reggie into this?

I can't say what I want to say on this family site.

Didn't you say you were starting Bortles?

Hats off to all of you that started Bortles this week :thumbsup:

I couldn't pull the trigger, but I sure wish I did

Yea I did.

But sure wasn't pretty at half time.

I didn't watch the game, but 6 receptions and something ridiculous like 15 targets... is Bortles off by that much or did ARob suddenly get stone hands? I'm an ARob owner and at one point I have to seriously think about removing him.

I didn't watch the game, but 6 receptions and something ridiculous like 15 targets... is Bortles off by that much or did ARob suddenly get stone hands? I'm an ARob owner and at one point I have to seriously think about removing him.

Bortles was all over the place. Bouncing balls short and wide. ARob had to work for every reception.

Fack you Gurly! I realize you're off this week but I wanted to give a big Fack you to you for only scoring about 7 points less this week than you normally do for me you stiff.

Bortles was all over the place. Bouncing balls short and wide. ARob had to work for every reception.

This is true but I wasn't all that impressed with ARob either. He stopped going full speed on a crossing route on 3rd down that should have gone for an easy completion. Later I suspect he ran the wrong route in a deep ball and wasn't even looking back for a pass that landed 10 yards behind him. He just kept casually jogging down the field.

Bortles was awful but ARob's effort was very poor.

Through one quarter, I could almost FU every player on all of my teams. Especially with Powell and Richard taking TDs (Forte/Murray owner, yaaay).

FU TY Hilton. Get the fock back in the game you sissy.

Speaking of sissies, fock all of you in Green Bay. Cobb, Montgomery, etc. My Rodgers is going to have to throw to himself apparently.

Not even a FU to Alex Smith, I cant win that game anyway with 6 guys on bye.

But a SMH. I've now replaced Ben with Fitz, Hoyer and A Smith in that order.

Fock me for benching Lamar Miller since he was going to be 'limited'

I'm gonna go ahead and put an end to the Marvin Jones relevance. Fock you Marvin. you suck

Stafford, Fitzpatrick, Forte, Marshall, Fuller, Arizona's entire offense, Cooks, NE D...Ware, L Murray, Crabtree...

Week 8 is looking rough early on. I'm staring at losses! Hehe. I'm playing against Carolina Dst and Pryor.

The cbs podcast dude made Bucs/Raiders his bonanza which curses it to NOT be high scoring.

Montgomery out is gonna hurt me in a league and kill plenty of my daily tickets. Gilly is totally fine and getting good use but I fell for the 'hot hand' shenanigans and sat him for...James White. At least it's still early but I have a funny feeling this isn't gonna be a good one for me. Crowell td!? Bench bonanza!

I finally give up on Maclin and he scores a TD. Albeit on ONE pass, but still.

Foles coming in and making adult throws made Alex feel bad for being who he is. It had to happen.

Procise is looking pretty comfortable in the game.

Meanwhile, Russell Wilson is looking super uncomfortable in the game.