Sign in to follow this  
ric0

FU Thread. Week 8 Edition

I'd say FU to Jameis Winston. He was bad today. Glad he didn't throw a pick, but against Oakland should have had way more points. No way was I started Rivers in Denver. Rivers isn't doing much either, but I didn't expect it against that team. I'd say FU to Kelvin Benjamin, but he drew Peterson and got shut down. The only "matchup resistant" receivers are AB, Jones and Green I think.

You can blame Wilson for Baldwin and Graham.

That dude just ain't quite right - and hasn't been - and probably WON'T be. :thumbsdown:

True plus the offensive line sucks.

Fock you Gordon, do something already. Maybe cut off those 10 pounds of dreadlocks so you don't get gassed and need to take yourself out of the game every couple of plays. :angry:

Fock you Gordon, do something already. Maybe cut off those 10 pounds of dreadlocks so you don't get gassed and need to take yourself out of the game every couple of plays. :angry:

I never understood why any player keeps long hair. I would keep it short to give opponents as little to grab as possible. I know it's his style but an NFL career should be the only priority in life during the few years you get to play.

Aaron Rodgers can suck a fat one. SOB won't get 33 points again this season, just against me. I also faced Luck in week 1 (35 points).

Falcons Defense (that enabled Rodgers) can suck a fat one.

Sanu can suck a fat one.

Chargers. 4 incomplete passes from the 2 yard line? :dunno:

They have a dude who has been a red zone machine all year. He was having his best game this year. It was his time to do what he's done...find some space and punch one in.

But noooooooo! Not that! Let's get brilliant and not use him at all. It's like they didn't see the end of the Seattle/New England Super Bowl. Absurd.

• Like 1

Aaron Rodgers can suck a fat one. SOB won't get 33 points again this season, just against me. I also faced Luck in week 1 (35 points).

Falcons Defense (that enabled Rodgers) can suck a fat one.

Sanu can suck a fat one.

This^^^ FOCK you Rodgers at least they lost

How many weeks can sites keep calling NE D/ST a top 5 play? I'm straight up cutting them, and sites are still listing them as elite. 3 turnovers in 6 games, 0 TDs on the year.

Big FU to me...and to injuries.

Starting Wilson over Carr at the last minute (and a huge year long FU to Russel Wilson...looking dropable for sure now

I did the same thing, that won't happen again.

Ty Montgomery with all my backups playing at early games.

Jordan Matthews, 3 catches for 10 yards. I'm thinking the Wentz experiment may need another year of seasoning. :(

I did the same thing, that won't happen again.

Ty Montgomery with all my backups playing at early games.

Might want to check out Carrs schedule before committing

Jordan Matthews, 3 catches for 10 yards. I'm thinking the Wentz experiment may need another year of seasoning. :(

I'm mostly watching the WS but I hear that I need to add Jordan Matthews to my Jordan Matthews FU. :wall:

My whole focking team this week:

Luck

Ware (not really his fault)

CMike

Julio

ARob (my fault for starting him)

Etc.

Only Freeman came through for me. Soon to be 5-3 in my league and tops in total points but last in points this week.

My whole focking team this week:

Luck

Ware (not really his fault)

CMike

Julio

ARob (my fault for starting him)

Etc.

Only Freeman came through for me. Soon to be 5-3 in my league and tops in total points but last in points this week.

CMike was serviceable :dunno:

And FU to both Mathews(yeah i know they both dont spell it the same) from philly getting TDs.

I'm mostly watching the WS but I hear that I need to add Jordan Matthews to my Jordan Matthews FU. :wall:

Reverse jinx worked. :D

I didn't read if this was here and I never post on the FU post. But how about FU to the coaching staff of SD? Gordon gets you down the field to the 2 and you pass 4 times!?!??!?! Feed the ball 4 times to Gordon and tie win the focking game. God I hate Denver but now I hate SD staff more

It's in here. I lost it once it became clear that he was gonna be a decoy for all 4 plays. I don't understand it.

I'll continue my disdain for Ryan Mathews. He's terrible. It's a joke that Sproles has to pretend to be a real rb every now and then to cover for him being an unreliable fumbler. If the staff had any options, he'd be done. Lucky for him, trades rarely happen in the NFL. Otherwise, he'd be replaced.

Where do I begin?

0-5 this week.

Spencer Ware just royally butt fvcked me this weekend. Starting him in 3 leagues made it so my other roster mistakes cost me in all leagues.

I lost by 2 damn points in my work fanduel league. Guess who was on the roster? Ware.

Russel Wilson, the only time I have not owned him, his historic run last year. You need to go back to being a Virgin Russ. Keep your D in your pants so my fantasy team will benefit.

FU you to Rodgers.....you finally get Nelson in the game going for 94 and a TD in the 1st half only to ignore him entirely in the 2nd half. I hope your gf has a 3some with your brother Jordan and his hot fiance you POS!

FU Christine Michael. 40yds against the mighty Saints D? lol. No wonder they can't wait till Rawls gets back.

Did you watch the game or even look at the game stats instead of your fantasy scoring ??

The FU's belong to Bevel and/or Cable.

Weak Oline, a hobbled QB, and they call over 60% pass plays instead of using the RB who is getting 4yds/carry. One of them should have been fired by the start of the 4th quarter.

It is like they are doing what ever they can to give Ryan more stats/opportunitys instead of giving the D a rest by moving the chains

How many weeks can sites keep calling NE D/ST a top 5 play? I'm straight up cutting them, and sites are still listing them as elite. 3 turnovers in 6 games, 0 TDs on the year.

They just traded away their best defensive player. Not going to get any better.

a big F/U to the whole Packer organization. Total B.S. about Ty Mont's status. They knew he wasn't playing all week. Blood in his urine from after last week's game, plus other health issues that Ty wants to keep private? Oh yea, he was a full practice participant all week long. I hope the packers lose by 1 point every game the rest of the season.

Chargers. 4 incomplete passes from the 2 yard line? :dunno:

Against a team brilliant against the pass and poor against the run. Dumbest coaching ever