Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Washington at Cincinnati (London): In-Game Discussion

Inactives

Redskins: RB Matt Jones, QB Nate Sudfeld, WR Rashad Ross, CB Dashaun Phillips, OL Vinston Painter, OG Arie Kouandjio, DL Matt Ioannidis

Bengals: C.J. Uzomah, WR Cody Core, DB Chykie Brown, QB Jeff Driskel, DB KeiVarae Russell, OL Christian Westerman, DL DeShawn Williams

Jordan Reed is active, Matt Jones is out.

Vultures? He's the starter. Thompson is still the 3rd down / change of pace back.

Just a bitter Cousins owner. Passed them all the way downfield to lose the TD. I did pick up Kelley to replace CJ, but couldn't start him over Booker/Forte.

Well, I guess one of my teams got the karma payback. Bernard with the TD because Hill hurt something (again). I do have Gio on the same bench as Kelley though, lol.

it seems like hill is getting hurt every game nowadays, glad I traded his sorry butt

Gio is now the goal line back now?? Da hell is going on.

Announcers said that Hill came off holding his arm (though Gio has more red zone touches this year anyway).

Imagine offensive lineman came out of the game every time they took a lick like WR's and RB's do?

Throw to aj green dalton you red headed freak

they dont seem interested in testing norman...i saw them looking to take a nice deep shot on him once and they couldnt hold a block long enough for dalton get out of his drop........WAKE THE UP DALTON AND AJ!

Gio is now the goal line back now?? Da hell is going on.

My cursed keeper team needs Hill to be the guy today.

So it's going to be Gio.

Thanks @brotherbock for the Kelley tip early in week. Woke up to that TD. Maybe not huge but with all my injuries I'll happily that the points.

Thanks @brotherbock for the Kelley tip early in week. Woke up to that TD. Maybe not huge but with all my injuries I'll happily that the points.

NP :) That's exactly my reaction too. Although I'd love for him to have a huge second half so the coaches can hand him the job. I have Jones too, but I'd love to avoid question marks each week and only carry one of them.

Go Fat Rob!

Everyone going off for me, most on the bench. Cousins solid game starting for me, Gio mediocre start (in one lineup, on one bench), Kelley on the bench, Crowder on the bench, Eifert on the bench.

How was the hit on Jackson legal? I messed that explanation. Lead with head. Helmet to helmet right in front of the ref