Sign in to follow this  
Captain Goomy Noomy Roo

Week 12 D/ST Streamer

Titans.

New England shouldn't be on waivers to even stream.

Why? Reputation? Because it sure ain't the results.

If your a Cardinals DST owner are you or would you look for a replacement this week!?

If your a Cardinals DST owner are you or would you look for a replacement this week!?

I have AZ DEF and picked up TEN and SD DEF'd last week for use the next 2 (or more) weeks. AZ DEF is falling apart and vs ATL this week may score negative points IMO.

• Like 1

I have officially swapped in SD def for my cardinals. I couldn't see a spot where i'd be thrilled to start ariz ROS. that offense is killing their defense. SD has one of the best schedules left this season. only possible hole is week 15 at home vs oakland. prob be looking elsewhere that week.

It might be time to get back in on philly as a stream option too. They've been rough lately but their ROS schedule has things on it and they've been effective at home all year.

It might be time to get back in on philly as a stream option too. They've been rough lately but their ROS schedule has things on it and they've been effective at home all year.

I like me a schedule with things on it. :D

I've got them on one team and I'm playing the Eagles instead.

They don't have the best match up against GB but I like it better than the Falcons.

The Ravens are a LOCK this week. No team is as demoralized as the Bengals. Plus, the injuries. The Ravens will SMOKE them!!!!!

My only decision is do I go with SD vs HOU coming off a short week or TEN vs CHI on 3rd string QB and no weapons?

Wondering the exact same thing. SD seems to give up points but also forces a good amount of sacks and INTs. Chicago will be starting Barkley at QB. Both seem like solid options but can't decide between them.

chargers have a great schedule ROS

True, but they haven't scored that many points to date, 78 in total, and I believe 12 is their highest. The good news is, they usually get you points (average 7) so I guess that is better than nothing.

Don't forget to consider the Saints. Their defense is coming on and they play very well at home.

True, but they haven't scored that many points to date, 78 in total, and I believe 12 is their highest. The good news is, they usually get you points (average 7) so I guess that is better than nothing.

Don't forget to consider the Saints. Their defense is coming on and they play very well at home.

The best way to evaluate the chargers def is pre-Joey Bosa they were averaging 6.2 pts. When Bosa finally played a full game in week 6, they have since averaged 9.4 points.

• Like 1

The best way to evaluate the chargers def is pre-Joey Bosa they were averaging 6.2 pts. When Bosa finally played a full game in week 6, they have since averaged 9.4 points.

Good point. I forgot about him being out. I guess one guy can make a difference.

You now have me thinking- should I substitute my Eagles or Bills for the Chargers? The Chargers schedule for ROS does not look too daunting except Oakland at home. Hmmmmm

given a choice between theoretical equals, i would take a home team defense

Unless their playing the Jags or Browns

Bills.

A lot of sites have them as the #1 defense this week. Even though Brady and Russell Wilson were eating their secondary apart, the Bills still had 5 sacks and 4 sacks respectively, so that shows they're still elite at pressuring the QB.

What does Bortles suck at? Dealing with pressure, which leads to poor decision making and a tendency to throw Pick-6s.

Perfect combo of elite defense and great matchup.

Bills.

A lot of sites have them as the #1 defense this week. Even though Brady and Russell Wilson were eating their secondary apart, the Bills still had 5 sacks and 4 sacks respectively, so that shows they're still elite at pressuring the QB.

What does Bortles suck at? Dealing with pressure, which leads to poor decision making and a tendency to throw Pick-6s.

Plus, it's cold in Buffalo. Florida boys usually don't like that.

Bills.

Titans

Third string QB Matt Barkley starting. Cutler OUT. Zach Miller OUT. Jeffery OUT.

Need I say more?

Titans

Third string QB Matt Barkley starting. Cutler OUT. Zach Miller OUT. Jeffery OUT.

Need I say more?

that doesn't guarantee anything though; could just end up being a lot of running the ball and punting.

even taking that into account, most sites still have the Bills rated higher.

that doesn't guarantee anything though; could just end up being a lot of running the ball and punting.

even taking that into account, most sites still have the Bills rated higher.

Everyone doesn't have the option to stream the Bills this week. The Titans are more readily available in most leagues and are a great option.

Also the way TENN has been putting up points the last 4-5 games, I don't see the Bears having much choice but to throw the ball in order to keep up.

We shall see.

Everyone doesn't have the option to stream the Bills this week. The Titans are more readily available in most leagues and are a great option.

Also the way TENN has been putting up points the last 4-5 games, I don't see the Bears having much choice but to throw the ball in order to keep up.

We shall see.

I was responding above to the guy that was asking specifically Bills or Titans

I was responding above to the guy that was asking specifically Bills or Titans

Sorry bud. :doh: Well at the very least we gave good reasons to choose between the two. :)

So:

Bills DST

Dolphins DST

Titans DST

All down 7-0 and they were top options this weekend. I hate FF.