Sign in to follow this  
$epphori$

Cam Newton is a Pathetic QB

He can not even move the ball against an Oakland secondary .

Oakland ain't exactly chopped liver.

They are motivated. B)

OAKs defense has been their achilles heal all season. They are at home though. And, yes, Cam sucks. He doesn't even look his best WR's way (Kelvin).

• Like 1

Should have played Goff or Barkley over Cam.

Still think so?

of course I still think so lol . Oakland isnt trying now. He had 18 yards on 3 completions 5 min into the 3rd QTR. You think throwning a garbage time TD is impressive?

of course I still think so lol . Oakland isnt trying now. He had 18 yards on 3 completions 5 min into the 3rd QTR. You think throwning a garbage time TD is impressive?

No of course you're right, he is a bum.

Half way through the 3rd quarter to make it a 5 pt game is garbage time?

Exactly pretty early for garbage time and they may take the lead which they just did. I wish all "garbage time" was like this.

To be honest I thought they were losing 24-7 still when he threw that TD. I didnt know Stewart had scored. Either way Cam is a stiff, 14 passing TDs on the year is pretty sad. But to all those who are praising him so be it, He is not my QB. I did just trade for Kelvin last week but I will be trying to trade him cuz that was a mistake acquiring him.

ha

looks like I am reversing jinxing

I will take that Kelvin TD

Cam still sucks though :lol:

Dude, just admit that you jumped the gun with this thread and were made to look slightly foolish, and move on.

Yeah I guess you are right, Cam has been stellar this year with his 14 passing TDs lol :lol:

Yeah I guess you are right, Cam has been stellar this year with his 14 passing TDs lol :lol:

he doesn't have to be stellar; you set the bar at "pathetic" with the title of this thread that you yourself created.

I don't have to prove that he's been stellar, but that 2nd half he just showed you was far from pathetic; which is again the bar that you yourself set.

lawyered.

oooh Cam you let everyone down again. Can not only look to throw to your TE all the time...idiot.

Cam Newton is a beast. When he whined earlier in the year about getting hit too much I felt he was acting a bit like a teenage girl on her period. But other than that, I'm a big fan of his. Love to watch the dude play.

The only truly pathetic QB I saw today was Wilson......PUTRID.

Has me in a dogfight in a must-win game, that I would have otherwise easily won.

• Like 1

Oh my soul.

Do kidding I started Wilson today also and he was awful.

Yet another thread that proves the OP is a fkn retard.

We don't need more proof, azzhole.

Did you start your period today or something?

Sorry, too busy watching the NFL MVP QB on the other sideline to notice that diva play-acting as a quarterback.

• Like 1

Cam Newton is a beast. When he whined earlier in the year about getting hit too much I felt he was acting a bit like a teenage girl on her period. But other than that, I'm a big fan of his. Love to watch the dude play.

Wow, you are the master of analogy with that teenage girl bit. I wonder, though...wouldn't a teenage boy with blue balls have been more accurate and less offensive?

• Like 1

Classic SB hangover year. Scoop up Cam at a discount next season.

yep not even a hangover really, their o line has been beat up. From pft.com...

Only four quarterbacks in the league have been sacked more than Newton, so getting drilled by Khalil Mack to end the game wasnt that much of a surprise.

But take a deep breath for a second, and lets recap how the Panthers got to a spot where left guard Andrew Norwell was the only intended starter at his position by the end of the game.

Left tackle Michael Oher went on injured reserve after his concussions symptoms persisted after eight weeks. All-Pro Center Ryan Kalil was inactive because of a shoulder injury, and didnt even make the trip meaning he wont play Sunday at Seattle.

So as theyve done previously this year, they moved right tackle Mike Remmers to left tackle, brought Daryl Williams off the bench to play right tackle and plugged center Gino Gradkowski in the middle.

But then Williams injured his knee, forcing Pro Bowl right guard Trai Turner to move to right tackle, with utility man Chris Scott plugging in his spot. Then Gradkowski aggravated his knee injury, forcing recent practice squad call-up Tyler Larsen into the middle

And they stil almost pulled it off and Newton produced ff wise as well

yep not even a hangover really, their o line has been beat up. From left.com...

Only four quarterbacks in the league have been sacked more than Newton, so getting drilled by Khalil Mack to end the game wasnt that much of a surprise.

But take a deep breath for a second, and lets recap how the Panthers got to a spot where left guard Andrew Norwell was the only intended starter at his position by the end of the game.

Left tackle Michael Oher went on injured reserve after his concussions symptoms persisted after eight weeks. All-Pro Center Ryan Kalil was inactive because of a shoulder injury, and didnt even make the trip meaning he wont play Sunday at Seattle.

So as theyve done previously this year, they moved right tackle Mike Remmers to left tackle, brought Daryl Williams off the bench to play right tackle and plugged center Gino Gradkowski in the middle.

But then Williams injured his knee, forcing Pro Bowl right guard Trai Turner to move to right tackle, with utility man Chris Scott plugging in his spot. Then Gradkowski aggravated his knee injury, forcing recent practice squad call-up Tyler Larsen into the middle

And they stil almost pulled it off and Newton produced ff wise as well

Remmers did a fantastic job of holding all day. His hold of Bruce Irvin on Ginn's long TD was masterful. But hey, Booger's crew was letting them play. They were only flagged once the entire game. Those plumbers played their arses off.

• Like 1

I think he is a pathetic human but he is a freak of nature qb. So damn big, he is like a fullback on the goal line. I wouldn't want to be a RB on his team though, I would ask for a trade.

oooh I stand corrected ... 6 completions and 93 yards and 55 of those yards came on one play. So for the rest of game he threw for 38 yards. LMAO man he is GOOOOOD

Man, being a minority in the US is tough. Unless you are a perfect model citizen, people call you all kind of name.

But if you are white, you can be racist, sexist, selfish, as*hole, "insert anything negative", you can still aspire to be anything in the US.

The whole team checked out last night. That's why I always liked having players on teams fighting for playoff spots when my fantasy team entered the playoffs.