Sign in to follow this  
Mopar4u

Should Brady owners be afraid of Denver?

Debating Brady v Dalton... The talking heads have Dalton slightly ahead. But not sure i can bring myself to benching brady

Currently have Tyrod in. I think if the weather is shitty in Buffalo then I started Brady

I'm coincidentally playing against the team in my league with Brady , and the owner got Tyrod off waivers yesterday.

He still has Brady slated in, and I'm kind of thinking I'd prefer he keeps it that way.

Probably benching him for Ryan but, could Ryan's #s be low too since they will run the ball all over SF and Julio will most likely be out?

Starting Brady.

A big game is little less likely against Denver I suppose but I think he will put up solid numbers almost certainly.

I figure he's about as good for a top 5 QB game for the week as anyone.

Starting Brady.

A big game is little less likely against Denver I suppose but I think he will put up solid numbers almost certainly.

I figure he's about as good for a top 5 QB game for the week as anyone.

yep, agree. I got Rivers and he could be better but no way i chance Brady having great game on my bench. Going down with the ship.

GOAT

• Like 1

Probably benching him for Ryan but, could Ryan's #s be low too since they will run the ball all over SF and Julio will most likely be out?

I agree about Atlanta running all over SF, but Ryan is good for at least 1 or 2 TDs minimum still right? And Brady could struggle and throw no TDs or 1. I expect the Pats to run the ball as that is the one thing they can do against Denver. Denver game could be low scoring and SF game O/U is slated for 51.

What about Flacco? He's been killing it fantasy-wise lately

Rain and high winds in Baltimore tomorrow, fwiw.

yep, agree. I got Rivers and he could be better but no way i chance Brady having great game on my bench. Going down with the ship.

GOAT

This is whats holding me back. If I bench Brady and he goes off I feel like an idiot and i'm out of the playoffs. Cam put up 26 vs DEN, Rivers 22, Brees 32, and Alex Smith 20. Gotta think the floor here is around 20 points with a ceiling around 34.

On the flipside the last time Rivers played OAK he put up damn near 40.

I have a feeling i'll be doing a last minute stinker tinker. I've probably flopped Brady/Rivers 3 times at this point.

I am sticking with Brady as my only other viable alternative is Andrew Luck. I really wanted to pick up Matt Moore yesterday and should have. Not because he is Matt Moore but because he played the Jets!

I need to squeak out a win this week so I can relax and watch Brady destroy the Jets next Saturday.

of course I'm trying to find positive things on Brady since i am starting over Rivers....yikes.

I heard last time he was in Denver n Afc championship game Brady was hit 22 times in the game. His Offensive line is so much better than last year. Denver lost a few defensive players to free agency, had Linebackers banged up.

Im thinking with more time Brady has a good game. fingers crossed

I'm rolling with Brady... I certainly wish he had a better matchup, but, he didn't have the dreamiest matchup last week vs the Ravens and he did well.

My backups are Bortles and Siemian so that helped in my decision making.

by lately so you mean 2 games?

Sure, if you add on another 4 :thumbsup:

Don't know about your league but he's the third highest scoring QB in my league over the last 6

Still completely in the air about Brady and Tyrod. Denver missing two starting LBs from a unit that can already be run on, that just begs for Blount to get a ton of carries.

Buffalo has higher winds and may be damp because of snow fall, even if it will stop before kickoff

Sure, if you add on another 4 :thumbsup:

Don't know about your league but he's the third highest scoring QB in my league over the last 6

He hasn't been bad, but of those other 4 he was pretty much only good in one.

What about Flacco? He's been killing it fantasy-wise lately

I had come to the same conclusion and picked him up as an answer to the unfriendly trends and matchups that my own two QBs (not Brady) were facing.

And now......Grrrrrrr & double Grrrrrrrrr......there are 20 mph winds with gusts up to 30 forecast for Baltimore.

Edit: I see that stonewall was already on the case in regards to the weather.

Eff it I dropped Stafford for A Smith, A Smith for Flacco and now I'm thinking about dropping Flacco for Bradford and just rolling with the guy in a dame against a bad defense.

Brady has not been the horse since losing TE. I benched him as I decided weeks ago for Ryan, now Ryan does not have Jones????

Flacco is my other option, at home against the Eagles is nice.

Just don't know how Brady will do in a cold game.

Is it snowing there ?