Sign in to follow this  
Cruzer

Pro Bowl selections

Dallas gets 5 in. No surprise 3 of them on are on offensive line... But I do take exception with Dak - I would not have put him on there. I think Brees is much more deserving... That being said, I am not sure how Sean Lee was not selected. He is the 2nd leading tackling in the entire NFC - I would have taken him.

http://www.nj.com/sports/index.ssf/2016/12/nfl_pro_bowl_2017_complete_rosters_for_afc_and_nfc.html

as per usual, a complete and utter farce.

Slater has made it how many years in a row, as the 1 special teams player? :rolleyes:

He is good, but no one is THAT good.

my son wants some chiefs jerseys for christmas. I get that Tyreek Hill is a stud and a rookie and is probably going to be a baller for several years. Am I a bad dad to let my son wear the jersey of a woman abuser? :sad:

also, I disagree with the method of voting

No lions? Good. I don't want my guys getting hurt in meaningless games..... :lol:

my son wants some chiefs jerseys for christmas. I get that Tyreek Hill is a stud and a rookie and is probably going to be a baller for several years. Am I a bad dad to let my son wear the jersey of a woman abuser? :sad:

wow did you just lay a softball :ninja:

No lions? Good. I don't want my guys getting hurt in meaningless games..... :lol:

Don't they sit out the playoffs ever year? let them play a little.

• Like 1

wow did you just lay a softball :ninja:

“No doubt,” Hill told reporters Saturday, before his first minicamp practice, when asked if he understood the intense reaction that came after the Chiefs selected him a week earlier. “The fans have every right to be mad at me. I did something wrong. I let my emotions get the best of me, and I shouldn’t have did it. They have every right to be mad. But guess what? I’m fixing to come back, be a better man, be a better citizen, and everything takes care of itself, and let God do the rest.”

For all of the NFL’s lip service, public-service announcements and a revised personal conduct since a tape emerged in September 2014 showing Rice knocking out his then-fiancée in an elevator, some things haven’t changed.

Hill, who was booted off the Oklahoma State squad after his incident and finished his college career at West Alabama, has been clocked in the 4.25-second range in the 40-yard dash and projects as a potentially dynamic kick returner.

aren't we supposed to forgive others when they show remorse?

5]

aren't we supposed to forgive others when they show remorse?

You don't have to, sometimes "sorry" isn't the big eraser everyone thinks it is.

BTW: wasn't Ezekiel Elliot accused of some domestic stuff a while ago? Does anyone know what happened to that.

Don't they sit out the playoffs ever year? let them play a little.

:lol: People ask me why I own a bunch of Raiders gear. I tell them I have been a fan since I was a kid. I had to have SOMEONE to root for in the playoffs.

:lol: People ask me why I own a bunch of Raiders gear. I tell them I have been a fan since I was a kid. I had to have SOMEONE to root for in the playoffs.

still not too late to hop on the pats bandwagon. come join the rest of us that hoped on in 2001 :rolleyes:

BTW: wasn't Ezekiel Elliot accused of some domestic stuff a while ago? Does anyone know what happened to that.

Was pretty much proven to be scam by his ex.. Not only were there eye witnesses to the incident, they were actually sitting in the car where it was supposedly had taken place. They told the authorities what happened and it was put to bed.

Was pretty much proven to be scam by his ex.. Not only were there eye witnesses to the incident, they were actually sitting in the car where it was supposedly had taken place. They told the authorities what happened and it was put to bed.

That's what I figured, just haven't heard anything about it.

Except the NFL hasn't closed their investigation yet.

Except the NFL hasn't closed their investigation yet.

Well, in the League's defense - they've been busy handing out fines to the Giants. :D

Well, in the League's defense - they've been busy handing out fines to the Giants. :D

Be a shame if they had to suspend him for a playoff game. But he doesn't bother us Giants fans so much, but it could really help another team

Be a shame if they had to suspend him for a playoff game. But he doesn't bother us Giants fans so much, but it could really help another team

Maybe Dez can slap his momma or something before then - we seem to do better w/out him. lol

Maybe Dez can slap his momma or something before then - we seem to do better w/out him. lol

Dez is baffling.

Dez is baffling.

All Bryce Butler does is get open, make plays. I have no idea why we just abandoned him once Dez returned. I mean technically, I know why - but it's moronic. This Butler kid can play.

Kelce?

Rodgers pro bowl in his worst year

Erm...checked the stats or payed attention lately? The whole "Rodgers is having a bad year" thing has been over for months. He's coming up on the MVP, is the top scoring QB in fantasy and has 3700 35 total tds with 2 games to play. He's having an amazing year.

All Bryce Butler does is get open, make plays. I have no idea why we just abandoned him once Dez returned. I mean technically, I know why - but it's moronic. This Butler kid can play.

14 receptions on the year :doh:

his time will come

Rodgers pro bowl in his worst year

Not quite his worst year really. His numbers are pretty damn good and the latest win streak is nice.

If he keeps it up and they make the playoffs...he is in the conversation for MVP

Erm...checked the stats or payed attention lately? The whole "Rodgers is having a bad year" thing has been over for months. He's coming up on the MVP, is the top scoring QB in fantasy and has 3700 35 total tds with 2 games to play. He's having an amazing year.

Thats the point sparky.

If you talk to the doc you would think he is a shell of his former self.

Not quite his worst year really. His numbers are pretty damn good and the latest win streak is nice.

If he keeps it up and they make the playoffs...he is in the conversation for MVP

limpy mcsoccer player?

limpy mcsoccer player?

I mean...his team wouldn't go 3-1 without him...so yeah, he has a case.

still not too late to hop on the pats bandwagon. come join the rest of us that hoped on in 2001 :rolleyes:

When I hopped on the Raiders bandwagon the Patriots were almost as bad as the Lions.

When I hopped on the Raiders bandwagon the Patriots were almost as bad as the Lions.

When did you hop on that bandwagon? They have not been legit since the 70s. I think they are real close to the Browns futility over the last decade.

When did you hop on that bandwagon? They have not been legit since the 70s. I think they are real close to the Browns futility over the last decade.

So winning a couple of Super Bowls in the 80s doesn't count, I take it.

Hasn't it been like 14 years for the Raiders?

I'd find a different player.

~40 years ago.

Hasn't it been like 14 years for the Raiders?

It's been some lean years .... :lol: