Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Grayson Allen doing his best "mosh kick girl"

If it's possible for a 6'5" dude to look like a little douchey biitch - he's it.

Did you really have to start this thread? As a Duke fan I'm pretty embarrassed that this guy has pulled this crap not once but three times.

:doh:

One question, when will Coach K suspend himself for acting childish and displaying poor sportsmanship during a basketball game?

The world will be a much better place when somebody finally backhands that dude in the mouth.

Suspended indefinitely.

Of course , Duke doesn't play until New Year's Eve So 8 or 9 days might very well be indefinitely.

I know Coach K is not happy about this stuff, he will certainly want to get the kid back to playing Duke-basketball; falling violently on your arse at the slightest touch....

• Like 1

I know Coach K is not happy about this stuff, he will certainly want to get the kid back to playing Duke-basketball; falling violently on your arse at the slightest touch.... Winning Championships!!!!!

FYP :P

:pointstosky: :pointstosky: :pointstosky:

A very poor man's Christian Laettner. Isn't as skilled at basketball as Laettner, and his cheap shotting b*tch routine is inferior as well.

The problem for Allen is that he is now "known" for this, which tends to take away any benefit of the doubt. Strike one being that he plays for Duke, strike 2 being that he has Ted Cruz face, and then strike 3 is his history of playing dirty.

If Coach K hasn't taught him how to cheat properly by this time, the guy is never going to get it.

Didn't he pull this $hit last year...doosh

Three or four times

if you ask me the NBA needs a bit more of this as does the NFL. Not for people to get hurt but both leagues are becoming a little to buddy buddy with the opponents like its a millionaires tennis club

nobody remembers mosh kick girl?

some of the funniest photochops ever.

This guy is exactly why everyone hates Duke. I cant wait till he does it to someone that doesn't give a fock and they beat the ever-living fock out of him, live on ESPN of course. Dickie V might blow a gasket.

"WHOA...A PTP'ER MOVE RIGHT HERE....BEATING THE CRAP OUT OF GRAYSON.....BLOW OUT CITY......ALLEN WENT FROM 'DIAPER DANDY' TO HAVING TO WEAR A DIAPER DAN D."

This guy is exactly why everyone hates Duke. I cant wait till he does it to someone that doesn't give a fock and they beat the ever-living fock out of him, live on ESPN of course. Dickie V might blow a gasket.

"WHOA...A PTP'ER MOVE RIGHT HERE....BEATING THE CRAP OUT OF GRAYSON.....BLOW OUT CITY......ALLEN WENT FROM 'DIAPER DANDY' TO HAVING TO WEAR A DIAPER DAN D."

Jason Dufner defends Allen on Twitter

http://www.barstoolsports.com/iowa/jason-dufner-has-some-thoughts-on-grayson-allens-suspension-for-tripping/

This bums me out.. I really like Dufner but, anybody defending this is a focking idiot. You don't trip people in basketball, that's a great way for somebody to get seriously injured...

And comparing it to hockey....

He's either trolling or a gigantic focking idiot.

he's a rich white golfer than has no clue what the real world is.

he's a rich white golfer than has no clue what the real world is.

So a little of both. :dunno:

a fat slob that can score the hottest chicks on earth. he has no clue about anything. 100% out of touch

I'd love for this guy to make it to the NBA and try pulling this stuff. The carnage would be awesome.

He doesn't have the balls to try this with the big boys. Which is another reason he's such a poosay Ku*t.

Duke always has a punchable whiny on every team.

Trip was bad...that tantrum on the bench was awesome

I think it's a rule you have to be a douche if you're named grayson

.....and play bball at Duke

.....and play bball at Duke

LMFAO....so true

https://medium.com/sportspickle/grayson-allen-to-undergo-treatment-for-a-severe-case-of-affluenza-8db708f50488#.i5d41n9l6

As part of Allen’s treatment, he will have to speak to a student who is not on scholarship, take one short trip on public transportation, eat a meal at a Burger King and go an entire day without his parents’ credit card.

“It should be a real eye-opening experience for him,” said Krzyzewski. “I didn’t want it to come to this. There’s really nothing Grayson has done wrong. It’s more that he just expects society to meet his standards and, unfortunately, that’s just not always possible. So he needs to adjust things a little bit.”

Not as bad as it was made to seem.

He was burned and to me it's no different that an intentional pass interference in football.

3 blatant attempts to injure an opponent and he gets suspended. Have we ever heard why Sulaimon was kicked off the team?

nobody remembers mosh kick girl?

some of the funniest photochops ever.

I remember her, funny shtt.

It did take me a few minutes to find the video of this Allen dude doing this. Only reason why is because evidently, this guy does this enough there are several videos of this boy tripping people he playing against.. Had you not posted a pic, I would have not known which one to watch. lol.

Not as bad as it was made to seem.

He was burned and to me it's no different that an intentional pass interference in football.

No it isn't. The type of contact associated with an intentional pass interference is generally allowable and unpenalized at most times during the game. When it occurs is what makes it a penalty. Focking kicking someone or tripping is never allowed on the basketball court.

No it isn't. The type of contact associated with an intentional pass interference is generally allowable and unpenalized at most times during the game. When it occurs is what makes it a penalty. Focking kicking someone or tripping is never allowed on the basketball court.

I saw an attempt to stop the Elon player from scoring. The last ditch effort was a trip attempt, not a kick. And it isn't allowed, that's why the foul.....It's just not as bad as some, including you, portrayed it to be.

That's all.

I saw an attempt to stop the Elon player from scoring. The last ditch effort was a trip attempt, not a kick. And it isn't allowed, that's why the foul.....It's just not as bad as some, including you, portrayed it to be.

That's all.

Maybe it's not so bad if you just isolate this one specific incident. But it's apparently a pattern with him going back to last year. And he's not doing it as a last ditch attempt to stop a player. He's doing it out of frustration. Every player from the 8th grade on knows you don't trip an opponent. Ever. Total b!tch move.

Maybe it's not so bad if you just isolate this one specific incident. But it's apparently a pattern with him going back to last year. And he's not doing it as a last ditch attempt to stop a player. He's doing it out of frustration. Every player from the 8th grade on knows you don't trip an opponent. Ever. Total b!tch move.

I don't follow hoops at all. Not knowing the backstory it seemed like a last ditch effort that went too far. If he has a history like a player in the NBA has, that would be different.

I don't follow hoops at all. Not knowing the backstory it seemed like a last ditch effort that went too far. If he has a history like a player in the NBA has, that would be different.

Seems like he has a history. The 2 above are worse than his most recent in my opinion. Weak move non the less.