Sign in to follow this  
Gratefulegg1973

FU Thread. Championship Edition

I'm retiring from fantasy. Rodgers and nelson can go fock themselves. Do vs the bears hapless secondary but light up Minny's. A joke

Hey, 4 weeks in a row! FOCK YOU Mike Evans. You sir are an overrated loser. I will NEVER draft you again you focking scrub.

FU Drew Brees. You have a career game against me last week, while you were on my bench. This week you're back to your miserable self.

FU Luck ... even a gunslinger has to complete a pass every once in a while not just throw interceptions. These endless picks are getting really tiring. Stop it you loser.

Also, eff him for chopping his coaching career by having his brother on his staff. That dude is a defense killa.

He definitely doesn't emphasize focking tackling. :mad:

Amari Cooper. Buyer beware 2017. Casper.

I wish I had listened to the detractors before this year. He 'fell' to me and I thought I had a gift. I didn't have a gift.

I wish I had listened to the detractors before this year. He 'fell' to me and I thought I had a gift. I didn't have a gift.

I stepped up for him in one and traded for him in my other. Official JAG status.

not sure specifically which commentary you were referring to, but he hasn't been playing well. Sure he scored 14 points two weeks ago which means he was fantasy relevant, but that doesn't mean he was playing good football. H had 23 rushes for 66 yards, and they have a decent o-line and that was against an average at best NO defense.

I'm sure a lot of RBs could have done a lot more with those same 23 touches, so that's what I meant. It is very possible that Rodgers could outrush what people expected Martin to do today, so I don't think Martin being lost for the day is an automatic loss to a guy's championship run.

now granted the late decision sucks and if an owner really didn't know about that than I get your point for that, but that's also half on them for not having alerts up or anything.

15 rushes for 62 yds and a TD for Rodgers now still with 8 minutes to go in the 3rd.

I don't know what happened with Evans. My guess is he's getting LOTS of attention and Tampa is fine not forcing the issue.

I hope they lose every game by 30. Get your playmakers the *cuss word of your choice* ball.

Who the FOCK is Collins?

Rawls broke himself ageen. We are living in a post-beast world. Being able to take the punishment at rb is not a given. Add in how horrible the line is and rb 'hawks is a rough gig.

Preemp FOCK YOU to Zeeeeeek and Prater as I need them to outscore Ben and Bailey by 7 MOTHER FOCKING POINTS to win my money league. :banana:

FU to me for butchering my one leagues lineups. Two receivers with less than 4 points while good games were on my bench. FU to Lockett for getting hurt. I am projected to still win but I don't think it will happen.

Cam Newton won the championship last year. This year, I should have played Tyrod Taylor. Given that I was up against Jordy, Brady and Matt Bryant, I did not have the luxury of making that mistake.

Ty Montgomery got me to the championship, but he put up a stinker this week. Oh well, I can wipe my tears with 2nd place money.

David Johnson took me to the promised land today (and should have done it twice if little bastards like Eifert and Thielen didn't get me knocked out last week...put up 170 in the 3rd place game instead).

F me for sitting Clay for V.Davis at the very last second. Why couldn't I have slept for 5 more minutes? That 22 points difference will likely cost me the ship.

FU Latavius Murray. Well, FU to the coaches for giving everyone possible touches. Were Marcus Allen and Napolean Kaufman busy today? FU

FU Janikowski. In my league, you got me -7. -7. I repeat, -7. Can you make an extra point for focks sake you loser?

FU Cameron Brate. You got a wittle boo boo? Fock you .

And one more time, FU Sammy 'twice a year' Watkins. Last week your 1 catch cost me a trip to the SB. This week i bench you and you go off. Pray I never see you, cause I will beat sh!t down your leg and break your other ankle

F me for sitting Clay for V.Davis at the very last second. Why couldn't I have slept for 5 more minutes? That 22 points difference will likely cost me the ship.

I know the feeling, grabbed Davis at the last minute and passed up on Gates. Still might win but Gates would have sealed it.

F*ck rivers.. guy is the most over rated QB in the game

Rivers is known for December swoons. Check his history, youmwill see.

FOCK YOU LOCKETT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, it wasn't his fault he broke his leg making an unbelievable catch. Why wasn't that a td? Was his knee down before ball crossed the line? They should have given it to him.

FU to me for butchering my one leagues lineups. Two receivers with less than 4 points while good games were on my bench. FU to Lockett for getting hurt. I am projected to still win but I don't think it will happen.

So, did you win, or do we have to wait a bit longer?

I stRted Lockett over Baldwin so I know how you feel.

So, did you win, or do we have to wait a bit longer?

I stRted Lockett over Baldwin so I know how you feel.

Game is not going to be decided until Monday night. I am up 69-60. Non ppr

I have Dak, Ware, McManus

He has Zeke, Tate, Sanders

I don't like my chances. And that's with starting David Johnson. Going to waste his performance most likely.

Lol, some of you are such fkn morons. Rivers was QB #8 today. Outscored Brees, Brady, Ryan, Palmer, Newton. And certainly scored more than someone called Tom Savage.

Check the mirror for why you keep losing.

• Like 1

Rivers vs the worst secondary in the league... Sorry man I don't expect a measly 22 pts. Most sites I saw he was around #4-5 ranked

Game is not going to be decided until Monday night. I am up 69-60. Non ppr

I have Dak, Ware, McManus

He has Zeke, Tate, Sanders

I don't like my chances. And that's with starting David Johnson. Going to waste his performance most likely.

Maybe after seeing three broken legs they take Zeke out after halftime.

Lol, some of you are such fkn morons. Rivers was QB #8 today. Outscored Brees, Brady, Ryan, Palmer, Newton. And certainly scored more than someone called Tom Savage.

Check the mirror for why you keep losing.

Rivers owner here who was fine with his solid performance. Except fact he ignored hunter all game

My other choice I almost mad was mariota!