Sign in to follow this  
BLS

Trump is absolutely right about Sweden

9 minutes ago, Vikings4ever said:

If you bought them or they were given to you, no, burning your own property is not a violent act.

Destroying other people's property or throwing rocks at people is.

And, no, it's not surprising Muslims can become violent over it. That doesn't make their reaction legal, or right.

I'm not saying it's legal or not.

I'm saying it's disingenuous to point out "Look at all these rioting muslims" without pointing out the fact that someone gathering to burn qurans.

It's like saying "hey look at all the right wing nuts that rioted at the capital" without mentioning that the election was stolen.

25 minutes ago, vomit said:

I'm not saying it's legal or not.

I'm saying it's disingenuous to point out "Look at all these rioting muslims" without pointing out the fact that someone gathering to burn qurans.

It's like saying "hey look at all the right wing nuts that rioted at the capital" without mentioning that the election was stolen.

I think just about every rioter ever thought they were doing it for a good reason.

Swedens rape rate has gone through the roof. What happened ? Were they invaded or something? Swedish men aren’t known for this type of behavior. Did Vikings return? 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Were they invaded or something?

Yep.

Although since you bumped this thread, you owe us a recent link to see what's new and why it's on your mind.

2 hours ago, Voltaire said:

Yep.

Although since you bumped this thread, you owe us a recent link to see what's new and why it's on your mind.

HT provide a link?  You’re funny

28 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Word is bond. I admit when I’m wrong. Prove me wrong. 

3 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Swedens rape rate has gone through the roof. What happened ? Were they invaded or something? Swedish men aren’t known for this type of behavior. Did Vikings return? 

Have you seen swedish broads?

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

You doing your own research. Funny

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Who cares about rate

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, vomit said:

HT just spreads BS and is almost always wrong.

https://www.thelocal.se/20201006/how-do-swedens-rape-statistics-compare-to-europe/

Interesting read on how Sweden counts rapes which contribute to its high numbers. 

I thought this was a pretty evenhanded review of rape rates in Sweden and worth reading:

https://unherd.com/2021/04/swedens-migrant-rape-crisis/

Seems Trump is proven right for just about everything he said. Go figure you libs voted in a guy who said he was going to cure cancer, bring both sides of the aisle together, put in some green new deal that will have us all driving electric cars, shut down the chinese flu, unite the people, etc.

You focking liberal idiots put this country in the state it is today. Inflation, gas prices through the roof, fentanyl running rampant through the streets, wide open border where over 3 million have flooded in not including the 800,000 got-aways and all the rest of the shlt that biden (you know the guy who made fun of Trump for walking slowly down a ramp, and then creepy joe himself falls on his face 3 times going up stairs and falls over on his bike standing still) has done in just a single year and a half. 

I hate liberals. Especially those that call themselves "centrists" and vote for this doucebag focking hitleresque president creepy pedo joe. :mad: 

3 hours ago, wiffleball said:

Didn't Oscar Pestorious murder one?

5 hours ago, wiffleball said:

They're easy on the eyes but I get the impression that over time, most would drive me insane.

3 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

They're easy on the eyes but I get the impression that over time, most would drive me insane.

I call them 'one night stands'. Been there done that. 

5 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Good for Sweden. Let's hope the people in this country are smart enough to do the same. 

18 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

I learned something today!  I didn't realize Spotify was from Sweden.  The more you know. 🌈

Sadly, liberal policies have to hurt a large number of people before enough of the center/sane people say enough, and put adults back in charge. 

So many jqckasses in this thread. There’s Newbie, wiffle, MDC and a bunch others. It’s like the HOF of always wrong dooshes of the geek club. And of course, Shonuff. I’m sure if Gutterboy, Pimpadoosh and Hack were around they wouid be all over it too. 

people vote for free stuff and benefits.  the reason Trump was able to flip blue states red was because he entered the race with a list of grievances and promised the people stuff.  He promised to lower the cost of prescription drugs.  He promised to bring jobs back.  He was offering to give people stuff in exchange for votes.  So Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and MIchigan flipped red.  That's the POWER of doing that.

The left offers free stuff all over the place and that's why they can destroy Sweden and its very tough to vote them out.

The right needs to run like Trump.  Offer things.

One issue with DeSantis is that I don't see him offering things.  He ships illegals to Martha's Vineyard which is headline grabbing but I don't see that flipping blue voters red.  DeSantis needs to frame issues in terms of giving people things.  He should say something like "Biden has failed everyone on inflation and I will fix inflation and bring you livable wages and stable prices if you vote for me."  that's how you reach people thinking of flipping red.

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So many jqckasses in this thread. There’s Newbie, wiffle, MDC and a bunch others. It’s like the HOF of always wrong dooshes of the geek club. And of course, Shonuff. I’m sure if Gutterboy, Pimpadoosh and Hack were around they wouid be all over it too. 

You nailed it from the jump and continue to do so.

:thumbsup:

Tired of sugar coating it, liberals are either the dumbest fockers on the planet or actual pieces of shlt. Take your pick but, stop letting them legislate.

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Reality said:

Tired of sugar coating it, liberals are either the dumbest fockers on the planet or actual pieces of shlt. Take your pick but, stop letting them legislate.

Yup. Blinded by hate and fear. But not real fear. Fear someone may say something mean about them. 

1 hour ago, Reality said:

The answer is both. 

7 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

Not surprised. Nor am I surprised the MSM doesn't cover it as the MSM-spoonfed  posters here were kept in the dark on it in this thread.

Anyway, I'm not going to kick Sweden for the near future now, after slightly more than half of their moronic voters somehow came to their senses. Now that they've installed a new, razor-thin centrist government coalition for the first time I can remember, lets hope they get some results. I don't think the coalition will hold very long but if they get results with some early wins, maybe get some momentum so they don't hate each other, it could potentially last. We can keep our fingers crossed.

• Like 1

On 6/26/2022 at 3:38 PM, Cdub100 said:

You doing your own research. Funny

I do plenty of my own research.  But I don’t really care about Sweden and certainly am not going to read a 25 page thread about them.

5 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I do plenty of my own research.  But I don’t really care about Sweden and certainly am not going to read a 25 page thread about them.

You always ask for a link, liar.

6 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

You always ask for a link, liar.

When I know people are lying (like most of the Covid thread) or I’m not familiar with a subject (like changes in the rates of bullying), sure.  But I’d estimate I provide at least 3x as many links as I ask for.

5 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

When I know people are lying (like most of the Covid thread) or I’m not familiar with a subject (like changes in the rates of bullying), sure.  But I’d estimate I provide at least 3x as many links as I ask for.

Links to the DNC website don't count as real links.  So, you actually provide nothing.

Just now, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Links to the DNC website don't count as real links.  So, you actually provide nothing.

Lol wut?  Most of my Covid links were to actual studies.  In the recent murder thread I linked to the police report when idiots like Strike are hanging onto lines from CBS

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

If you don’t lie you don’t need to show a link. 

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

If you don’t lie you don’t need to show a link. 

Well 1) you lie

2) When you’re literally plagiarizing articles in your posts, you should probably link the actual source 

23 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

You didn't even bother to look though. You always ask for a link

15 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Lol wut?  Most of my Covid links were to actual studies.  In the recent murder thread I linked to the police report when idiots like Strike are hanging onto lines from CBS

The only thing being murdered by you is truth and facts. 

17 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Well 1) you lie

2) When you’re literally plagiarizing articles in your posts, you should probably link the actual source 

Tell Me what I have lied about.  

29 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Disney+ lost subscribers

Yeah, I had the + part wrong. Stfu. And I admitted my mistake. Not a lie. A mistake. You should man up and admit when you’re wrong one of these days. 

16 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yeah, I had the + part wrong. Stfu. And I admitted my mistake. Not a lie. A mistake. You should man up and admit when you’re wrong one of these days. 

Did you admit you were wrong?  If so it only took you about 3 weeks of being proven to be an idiot on the same point.

I have admitted to being wrong multiple times.