Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Manchester Arena - Explosion, Fatalaties, Injuries

So more muslims = less terrorism? In what world?

If you're talking less Muslims due to natural causes, then I'd agree with less terrorism. If you're talking less Muslims in the US due to some sort of Muslim ban, I think we see a huge uptick in homegrown and/or lonewolf attacks like the one in England. Just a pissed off dude willing to die in order to kill dozens of Americans. For all the crying and carrying on about Muslims and terrorists, there have been more Americans killed in bathtub drownings over the last ten years than by terrorists. If you think shaking the hornet's nest is the best approach, then all I can say is God bless us all.

Less Muslims = less terrorism. Anyone disagree?

Look at Japan or Poland they haven't taken in any Muslims... Oh wait japan took in 9 in 2014 and one of them raped a women. In Poland you can celebrate Christmas without a visit from the truck of peace.

Yes. If we kill every Muslim on earth, that will guarantee an end to terrorism. Although the billions of lives lost during the battle may sting a little. Idiot.

Did I say kill every Muslim, jacka$$? Was Timothy McVeigh a Muslim?

Your level of stupidity is staggering.

• Like 1

Did I say kill every Muslim, jacka$$? Was Timothy McVeigh a Muslim?

Your level of stupidity is staggering.

You said kill everyone associated with terrorism. In a thread where dolts like Hardcore Troubadouche is talking about eliminating them. Hard to figure out which retard wants what. :doh:

You said kill everyone associated with terrorism. In a thread where dolts like Hardcore Troubadouche is talking about eliminating them. Hard to figure out which retard wants what. :doh:

If true, total classy move... Of course this is just pennies for her...

Fan Twitter account says Ariana Grande has offered to pay for the funerals of Manchester attack victims

http://www.businessinsider.com/ariana-grande-offered-to-pay-funerals-macnhester-attack-2017-5

The world is reeling after the bombing at an Ariana Grande concert in Manchester, England, that left 22 people dead on Monday night. So far, the identities of 12 victims, including many children, have been confirmed.

Now, an unconfirmed report says Grande has reached out to the families of the victims and offered to pay the funeral costs.

The report came from a fan account on Twitter called Ariana Updates.

"Ariana has reached out to the families who's [sic] loves ones died last night ... she is gonna pay for the funerals!" a tweet posted on Tuesday said.

Grande's representatives have not confirmed whether the claim is true, both the Daily Mail and Elite Daily report, but fans are still reacting to the information on Twitter.

"This is why we love her," one person wrote. "She has the heart of an angel."

E! News reported that Grande and her mother, Joan — who reportedly helped fans to safety after the blast — have returned to their home in Boca Raton, Florida.

"They were met at the airport by Ariana's boyfriend, Mac Miller," a source told E!. "When Ariana got off the plane, Mac greeted her on the tarmac with a long hug followed by a kiss. Mac also gave Ariana's mom a hug. It was a very emotional reunion and they stood talking for a minute before getting into the car. Ariana looked exhausted and like she didn't get much sleep. She seemed like she just wanted to get home and be with her loved ones."

So far, Grande has not addressed the attack publicly, except for a brief tweet in which she said she felt "broken."

If true, total classy move... Of course this is just pennies for her...

Doesn't matter if it's pennies or free.

That is an AMAZING thing to do.

I agree, it is an amazing thing to do...

Exactly.....it's that kind of kindness....even in the face of tragedy that just makes me want to fock her more...despite the ongoing tragedy.

From what I have seen, she is taking this way too personally. by all accounts she is distraught.

it had nothing to do with her.

From what I have seen, she is taking this way too personally. by all accounts she is distraught.

Ya if it wasn't her concert, it would have been another.

Her mindset and political beliefs had something to do with it, albeit indirectly.

If you're talking less Muslims due to natural causes, then I'd agree with less terrorism. If you're talking less Muslims in the US due to some sort of Muslim ban, I think we see a huge uptick in homegrown and/or lonewolf attacks like the one in England. Just a pissed off dude willing to die in order to kill dozens of Americans. For all the crying and carrying on about Muslims and terrorists, there have been more Americans killed in bathtub drownings over the last ten years than by terrorists. If you think shaking the hornet's nest is the best approach, then all I can say is God bless us all.

This is probably true, but eventually they would implement a ban as well. I had a layover in London last week, if it wasn't for the Pound and the English signs and billboards you would have thought it was a middle eastern country. Pretty disgusting. Do you not see the problem with this mass migration? Now these people will be voting and in a decade or two you won't even recognize the UK anymore. I would also like it noted that I have no problem with people of middle eastern descent, I do however have a huge problem with anyone that reads that book of theirs.

do however have a huge problem with anyone that reads that book of theirs.

Racist.

Reported.

Fock her. She's on tape saying she hates America and Americans. She was distraught when Trump was elected.

Guess what you stupid b1tch we elected trump so we can try and stop/avoid this very thing that happened at your concert. Your way does not work. How many more bombings and peace trucks have to happen before you get it through to that head of yours.

Fire is hot you focking ret@rds. Pretty soon the whole house will be up in flames and idiots like Ariana will be standing there with a sign that says not all fire is bad.

This is probably true, but eventually they would implement a ban as well. I had a layover in London last week, if it wasn't for the Pound and the English signs and billboards you would have thought it was a middle eastern country. Pretty disgusting. Do you not see the problem with this mass migration? Now these people will be voting and in a decade or two you won't even recognize the UK anymore. I would also like it noted that I have no problem with people of middle eastern descent, I do however have a huge problem with anyone that reads that book of theirs.

They are committing cultural suicide in europe. The systematic replacement of one culture with another. It's really really sad.

Fock her. She's on tape saying she hates America and Americans. She was distraught when Trump was elected.

Guess what you stupid b1tch we elected trump so we can try and stop/avoid this very thing that happened at your concert. Your way does not work. How many more bombings and peace trucks have to happen before you get it through to that head of yours.

Fire is hot you focking ret@rds. Pretty soon the whole house will be up in flames and idiots like Ariana will be standing there with a sign that says not all fire is bad.

Good stuff. On the mark.

They are committing cultural suicide in europe. The systematic replacement of one culture with another. It's really really sad.

It is pretty sad. ME's are over running a lot of these European countries and it won't be long before none of us recognize them. Our ancestors fought against these savages and now the countries that are letting them in with open arms are paying the price. Some of the countries over there get it. Ukraine being one of them. I really liked it there.

LOL You are exactly what's wrong with this country. You are probably one of those clueless retards posting the Ariana Grande hates America memes on Facebook. So if she was a trump voter, you' feel bad for her. But since she isn't, fock her. ROFL

Guess what? your Hero Trump is on the record saying a whole slew of dumb sh1t over the years.

Apparently he changed his mind. Is that only okay if it fits your narrative?

LOL You are exactly what's wrong with this country. You are probably one of those clueless retards posting the Ariana Grande hates America memes on Facebook. So if she was a trump voter, you' feel bad for her. But since she isn't, fock her. ROFL

Hey newbie fire is hot. -Cdub

Newbie touches fire and gets burned

This is your fault - Newbie

Hey newbie fire is hot. -Cdub

Newbie touches fire and gets burned

This is your fault - Newbie

And water is wet. And cdub is such a thin-skinned little pussie that he actually hates entertainers who aren't Trump supporters. LOL You seriously need to get a life. My God. :doh:

What kind of grown man calls people pussies all day on a message board?

Dunning–Kruger effect fella, seriously, look into it...

:(

ME motherfocker. you got a problem with that? :mad:

I only call thin-skinned pansies that. You're getting close. :wave:

as long as she doesn't turn all Amy Schumer on us gun control crap

oh wait maybe we should want her to be all Muslims suck

And water is wet. And cdub is such a thin-skinned little pussie that he actually hates entertainers who aren't Trump supporters. LOL You seriously need to get a life. My God. :doh:

I only call thin-skinned pansies that. You're getting close. :wave:

And the Internet Tough Guy strikes again but he would never piss off a Muslim Terrorist.

He rides thru the jungle tearin' limbs offa trees

I said fock her. The only reason I bring that up is because you idiots where going on how nice she was for pay for the funerals of the people killed (thanks to policy she supports) fock her I hope she feels bad, because she should.

And the Internet Tough Guy strikes again but he would never piss off a Muslim Terrorist.

He rides thru the jungle tearin' limbs offa trees

:first:

I said fock her. The only reason I bring that up is because you idiots where going on how nice she was for pay for the funerals of the people killed (thanks to policy she supports) fock her I hope she feels bad, because she should.

You really are a sad little creature. You should seek help for your crippling political addiction.

Although I do strongly agree with the part about focking Ariana grande. :wub:

Look at Japan or Poland they haven't taken in any Muslims... Oh wait japan took in 9 in 2014 and one of them raped a women. In Poland you can celebrate Christmas without a visit from the truck of peace.

Do you really want to start pulling Japan out of your ass to champion your cause, really?

Japan also has about 2 shooting murders a year. Why? Bcoz they don't have our 2nd Amendment and they don't have guns... But hey, as long as we're using Japan to prove a point...

Do you really want to start pulling Japan out of your ass to champion your cause, really?

Japan also has about 2 shooting murders a year. Why? Bcoz they don't have our 2nd Amendment and they don't have guns... But hey, as long as we're using Japan to prove a point...

Most terrorist attacks don't involve a gun, never mind a handgun.

Most terrorist attacks don't involve a gun, never mind a handgun.

About 32,000 die by gun violence a year.. How many by terrorists here?

The Right doesn't really give a shiit about lives, that's a crock. They care about winning elections and championing a cause. If they did, guns would be a bigger concern than a few rogue Muslims... But hey, don't shoot the messenger - I didn't pull the Japan card.

About 32,000 die by gun violence a year.. How many by terrorists here?

The Right doesn't really give a shiit about lives, that's a crock. They care about winning elections and championing a cause. If they did, guns would be a bigger concern than a few rogue Muslims... But hey, don't shoot the messenger - I didn't pull the Japan card.

So you think if Japan took in Muslims there wouldn't be an increase in crime and/or terrorism in their country?

So you think if Japan took in Muslims there wouldn't be an increase in crime and/or terrorism in their country?

So you think we'd have 32,000 deaths from gun violence if we had Japan's gun policy?

solid common sense post

So you think we'd have 32,000 deaths from gun violence if we had Japan's gun policy?

yes, we are overridden with gang banging piles of schit from Mexico, the hood etc. Gun ban won't help, the gang bangers aren't getting them legally. Remove them first.

Yes I will use Japan. Europe took in millions and have violence often times major violence like the latest that killed women and children going home from a kids concert. Japan said fock that no thanks. The very few the did let in one raped a women.

Open your eyes. Don't you find it odd Poland doesn't have the same issues as their neighbors? If only we could point to a specific source... I guess we'll never be able to untangle this web of carnage

*Muslim Explodes*

Open your eyes. Don't you find it odd Poland doesn't have the same issues as their neighbors? If only we could point to a specific source... I guess we'll never be able to untangle this web of carnage

*Muslim Explodes*

32,00 deaths a year compared to what, a couple hundred - and I need to open my eyes? Ha, ok - sure.

No, but that's not what we are talking about. So, more or less terrorism/crime with the introduction of Muslims to japan?