The coin I have most my holdings in, Lend, I don't believe is very viable for the future. It will have a purpose, but the extremely high collateral makes it not largely practical once people aren't using their borrowed money to make huge gains in crypto

The coin I have most my holdings in, Lend, I don't believe is very viable for the future. It will have a purpose, but the extremely high collateral makes it not largely practical once people aren't using their borrowed money to make huge gains in crypto

Do you think Lend has bounce back potential and room to grow from its recent highs or is it pretty much dunzo?

Do you think Lend has bounce back potential and room to grow from its recent highs or is it pretty much dunzo?

If the market rebounds as a whole, yes, Lend will hit new highs. There were a few small set backs that stopped the price from growing. It's kind of annoying because it's a better product than most of the coins out there. Though the utility of Lend is in the product, not in the coin really.

I remember when pitching identity protection insurance was like selling snake oil.

I'm confident blockchain will eventually be hacked and not as secure as believed today.

I bet one will be able to buy "blockchain insurance" in the near future.

https://hackernoon.com/why-bitcoin-fears-quantum-computers-and-iota-doesnt-697da531a11b

What's funny is it's already starting. I'm not going to pretend to have done anywhere near the research on Cryptocurrenc, especially IOTA, like you.

I believe history is on my side. At some point, hackers will find a way.

Buy bounty0x right now. Price is half of what I bought it at originally.

the price being half of what you originally bought at, by itself, does not make it a good investment though. Why do you believe in it?

(not saying you're wrong, just that a blanket statement to buy because its half your oroginal purchase price doesn't hold any water)

a CC for projects to more or less pay contractors when errors in their software/code are found and fixed? if i have it right

To its proponents, the cryptocurrency Bitcoin offers the potential to disrupt payment systems and traditional currencies. It has also been subject to security breaches and wild price fluctuations. This paper identifies and analyzes the impact of suspicious trading activity on the Mt. Gox Bitcoin currency exchange, in which approximately 600,000 bitcoins (BTC) valued at $188 million were fraudulently acquired. During both periods, the USD-BTC exchange rate rose by an average of four percent on days when suspicious trades took place, compared to a slight decline on days without suspicious activity. Based on rigorous analysis with extensive robustness checks, the paper demonstrates that the suspicious trading activity likely caused the unprecedented spike in the USD-BTC exchange rate in late 2013, when the rate jumped from around $150 to more than $1,000 in two months.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0304393217301666

I bet this makes it to all the news sites shortly.

Bitcoin: Dont Say You Werent Warned

Leading financial figures across the world have issued a series of sober warnings about Bitcoin.

https://www.fool.com/investing/2018/01/14/bitcoin-dont-say-you-werent-warned.aspx

:o

WW will be by with his canned response on these types of articles.

Ripple stock, now that's something that will explode. The buzz of cryptocurrency in a familiar investment term, stock.

are you saying you disagree that motley fool is garbage financial analysis? (usually with an agenda)

also i literally just got home and popped in so good call that i'd be by :thumbsup:

though I was really popping in to see if there was any talk about the general stagnation of the CC market... mostly crickets it seems

Bitcoin: Don’t Say You Weren’t Warned

Leading financial figures across the world have issued a series of sober warnings about Bitcoin.

https://www.fool.com/investing/2018/01/14/bitcoin-dont-say-you-werent-warned.aspx

:o

Ripple stock, now that's something that will explode. The buzz of cryptocurrency in a familiar investment term, stock.

are you saying you disagree that motley fool is garbage financial analysis? (usually with an agenda)

also i literally just got home and popped in so good call that i'd be by :thumbsup:

;)

;)

yes, i said you made a good call.

did some gambling, just got home, popped into the forum... timing couldnt have been better :thumbsup:

It's crazy how fast everything plummeted. Serious panic has taken over after a bunch of negative news stories. I backed out of Land at .18 . Damn did I lose a lot of profit. I'm looking at buying opportunities right now.

It's crazy how fast everything plummeted. Serious panic has taken over after a bunch of negative news stories. I backed out of Land at .18 . Damn did I lose a lot of profit. I'm looking at buying opportunities right now.

Land is always a good investment.

In Asia?

Heh, I sold LEND at 0.23 and bought back in at 0.15 today. I didn't have a lot of holdings, but it was something. :shrug:

HODL mah bois! HODL! This is the time to buy...

Someone convince me not to put even more money into the following...

VeChain

ICON

IOTA

Walton

RaiBlocks

I really missed the train on NEO, though. :(

Someone convince me not to put even more money into the following...

VeChain

ICON

IOTA

Walton

RaiBlocks

I really missed the train on NEO, though. :(

I just bought I to Walton.

What did this person say about Walton?

Buying opportunity with Bitcoin today fellas.

Wish someone would delete this thread.

I am tired of the lies and deceit.

I am addicted to opening this thread :cry:

If you bought at 15k...hold....because its gotta go back up...right? Errr...maybe. Just never sell. It's only a paper loss.

If you bought at 6k...hold...because ...it certainly can't fall to 6k, wiping out your profits....or can it?

If you bought at 15k...hold....because its gotta go back up...right? Errr...maybe. Just never sell. It's only a paper loss.

If you bought at 6k...hold...because ...it certainly can't fall to 6k, wiping out your profits....or can it?

:lol: Sooo many buying opportunities.

Just buy low and sell high. Easy peasy.

Damn.

I'm now down to only a 300% return on my money in 2 1/2 months. :(

Ah.. so your down 900% from last month? :(

Buying opportunity with Bitcoin today fellas.

Every day is a buying opportunity, Son!

• Like 1

Ah.. so your down 900% from last month? :(

Nah. I hadn't gotten to 1000% returns yet. Not even close. I have been consolidating a lot of my found money into IOTA, and dollar cost averaging down as I go.

I am ready to stop reducing my average in about now though. :(

I stI'll have my eye on iota, ripple, maybe adding more ETH.

These other things like lend, bounty0x... I just don't know. We really havnt seen them do anything but rocket up based on all the hype and now fall back down. Not really any evidence they will rebound rather than simply be replaced by the next hot alt coin. Not enough data, imo. But if LEND went low enough, being tied to ETH, I would consider a gamble on it.... I think

In Asia?

Never get involved in a land war in Asia

Never get involved in a land war in Asia

Good advise :thumbsup:

I stI'll have my eye on iota, ripple, maybe adding more ETH.

These other things like lend, bounty0x... I just don't know. We really havnt seen them do anything but rocket up based on all the hype and now fall back down. Not really any evidence they will rebound rather than simply be replaced by the next hot alt coin. Not enough data, imo. But if LEND went low enough, being tied to ETH, I would consider a gamble on it.... I think

After dismantling Lend from my own point of view on Reddit, one of the Lend team members responded to me and explained why the future of Lend was bright