Im in. Oh and it costs like 70k to get ones currency onto an exchange

I'm only half joking here

Get 7 geeks to chip in. Someone with coding experience. Make a website (no experience needed there), create a "project". Get thr coon listed. Pump the crap out of it and dump our shares. Thats what 99% of this is all about right now.

So what's our project? Considering there are things like "making airline transactions faster and easier" there seriously could be a coin devoted to Fantasy Sports.... actually isn't there already or was that a spoof?. So that's our project and we have a fancy website detailing everything. Coin gets listed, we all own coin, it jumps 1,000 percent and we sell :D

Verify (CRED)

It has a market cap of 25M right now. It was at 2M a few weeks ago. Those are the coins I'm trying to find. The CEO worked at high profile positions at Amazon and... I forget the other place he worked. Anyway, it's a coin that could really jump in value of the lower market caps I have been looking at. I don't know if it's on any exchanges? Need to basically download a separate wallet to buy it.

So I still only have made 1 CC purchase and it was via coinbase.

Anyone who HAS used GDAX. I know it's basically coinbase. Is it still lower fees and can I initiate a fiat purchase using GDAX or do I still have to use coinbase and the appeal of GDAX is to transfer my coins and then cheaper fees to xfer to a binance or other exchange. I'm a little confused on that because you'd wonder why anyone uses coinbase for purchasing the majors aside from its the one they ave heard of

Edit: short version of my question. Can I purchase LTC or more ETH directly using GDAX for cheaper fees?

So.. when does a guy take profit?

Say for instance.. I bought $900 of LEND a few days ago.. it's floating around $1109-1325-ish the last few days.

I realize this stuff doesn't behave like normal investments, but doesn't it make sense to sell when it's like $1300.. picking up a 40-45% return in just a few days? Then find something to buy and hold a few days again?

Or does a guy think greedy and think.. oh you're in @ .17 cents.. wait till it's 1.00 and you make 5gs!

Meh...

Do your own thing. Fock, stand on your own 2 feet one time. Everyone is different, asking such a personal question is dumb.

This kind of response is the kind that definitely screams alias or is at least jerky enough in a thread that was always meant to be a place for open ended discussion on all investments (not just CC's), that it amazes me when you comment on other peoples attitude or "snarkiness"... that was you, wasn't it?

Beer, my man. I think it depends on the particular cryto and your views on its long term potential. Just like any stock pick..... which is what this has all turned into. None of this is about Bitcoin and blockchain being the way of the future and "disruptive" anymore. This is turning into penny weed stock territory in the sense that people are investing in, and making money off of projects/coins that are absolutely worthless and won't exist a year or two from now. Just like pot stocks right now and during other times when they have had catalysts. I recently tripled my investment on an american company that sells DIRT. Literally sells dirt and is considered in the Marijuana sector.... but it works for now because the whole sector is up due to Cali legalization and pending Canadian legalization in the spring. There are companies that I believe are good weed investments for the long haul (mostly Canadian) like ACBFF, OGRMF, TWMJF. You could compare those in a way to BTC, ETH, LTC, Ripple, IOTA. But there are plenty of the trash coins that will ultimately end up just like the weed stock I bought and sold. The hype will die down and they will flatline OR they are being pumped and dumped.

If you believe LEND has a business model that matters in the crypto space, you can absolutely hold it for the long term. OR, if you believe it has a business model that matters, but realize how volitile the CC market is, you can take your 45% gain and buy back in on a dip. OR, if you feel that LEND is overhyped and won't ultimately last, you take your profits and run and don't worry if you were wrong because profits are profits.

I tend to agree with FBN though. For the amount of investment you're talking about, taking a $400 profit (minus fees and taxes) really isn't worth it. If you identified a decent pattern of LEND getting up to a certain value and then retracting, then back up, then retracting, you could "day trade it", but I think the best thing to do is hold and hope FBN is correct

Good post WW... the discussion I thought it would get.

ALSO.. haha.. damn.. I think I'll hold tight... LEND just hit .31 :)

This kind of response is the kind that definitely screams alias or is at least jerky enough in a thread that was always meant to be a place for open ended discussion on all investments (not just CC's), that it amazes me when you comment on other peoples attitude or "snarkiness"... that was you, wasn't it?

Beer, my man. I think it depends on the particular cryto and your views on its long term potential. Just like any stock pick..... which is what this has all turned into. None of this is about Bitcoin and blockchain being the way of the future and "disruptive" anymore. This is turning into penny weed stock territory in the sense that people are investing in, and making money off of projects/coins that are absolutely worthless and won't exist a year or two from now. Just like pot stocks right now and during other times when they have had catalysts. I recently tripled my investment on an american company that sells DIRT. Literally sells dirt and is considered in the Marijuana sector.... but it works for now because the whole sector is up due to Cali legalization and pending Canadian legalization in the spring. There are companies that I believe are good weed investments for the long haul (mostly Canadian) like ACBFF, OGRMF, TWMJF. You could compare those in a way to BTC, ETH, LTC, Ripple, IOTA. But there are plenty of the trash coins that will ultimately end up just like the weed stock I bought and sold. The hype will die down and they will flatline OR they are being pumped and dumped.

If you believe LEND has a business model that matters in the crypto space, you can absolutely hold it for the long term. OR, if you believe it has a business model that matters, but realize how volitile the CC market is, you can take your 45% gain and buy back in on a dip. OR, if you feel that LEND is overhyped and won't ultimately last, you take your profits and run and don't worry if you were wrong because profits are profits.

I tend to agree with FBN though. For the amount of investment you're talking about, taking a $400 profit (minus fees and taxes) really isn't worth it. If you identified a decent pattern of LEND getting up to a certain value and then retracting, then back up, then retracting, you could "day trade it", but I think the best thing to do is hold and hope FBN is correct

Should invest $500 or $50,000 in cryptos? When should I sell? TIA

Ok, what percentage should I sell at?

I was just looking at it like a general question, are you guys hoping to make quick cash or go long, what type of long term and short term things are we looking at?

I still cant get on Binance, anyone have an alternative?

I asked this a few times and got nada. Edjr mentioned using one. Might try that. Last page I think

ETH is so sexy, wish I'd have known then what I know now in June when I started this roller coaster. Would have spent much more than play money.

ETH is so sexy, wish I'd have known then what I know now in June when I started this roller coaster. Would have spent much more than play money.

I'm only in for $700 around the $710 mark and damn I wish I went hog wild during the "crash"

Killing it. I'm in heaven. If LEND goes to $1, I'm going t o be set

I only have about 5100 LEND... so if they do end up a Dollar I'll be at 5k.... that's not to shabs... I'd probably sell right before as I'm sure $1 is most guys sell off.

I only have about 5100 LEND... so if they do end up a Dollar I'll be at 5k.... that's not to shabs... I'd probably sell right before as I'm sure $1 is most guys sell off.

I have over 100k Lend

• Like 1

jeez dude what did you get them at?

.11 and .17 . I had it at .07 originally but was out of the coin on the jump. I sold everything but my Ethereum and LTC for it. I should have played this whole thing different. I would be sitting a lot better

I'm only half joking here

Get 7 geeks to chip in. Someone with coding experience. Make a website (no experience needed there), create a "project". Get thr coon listed. Pump the crap out of it and dump our shares. Thats what 99% of this is all about right now.

So what's our project? Considering there are things like "making airline transactions faster and easier" there seriously could be a coin devoted to Fantasy Sports.... actually isn't there already or was that a spoof?. So that's our project and we have a fancy website detailing everything. Coin gets listed, we all own coin, it jumps 1,000 percent and we sell :D

I'm in for 10k

I have over 100k Lend

That is frigging awesome!!

I don't why I'm not salty. I am truly happy for you guys and how you're all making money.

Geez, I hope you guys all become millionaires.

I'm just too afraid to spend my earnings this way. I can't rely on my understanding of stocks or this confusing cryptocurrency stuff.

My wealthy friend told me, "Scared money don't make money."

So...I'll just watch you guys from the sidelines and be happy for your success.

That is frigging awesome!!

I don't why I'm not salty. I am truly happy for you guys and how you're all making money.

Geez, I hope you guys all become millionaires.

I'm just too afraid to spend my earnings this way. I can't rely on my understanding of stocks or this confusing cryptocurrency stuff.

My wealthy friend told me, "Scared money don't make money."

So...I'll just watch you guys from the sidelines and be happy for your success.

It's too late for me to actually get rich, but I appreciate it. The trick is pulling out before the bubble pops

• Like 1

.11 and .17 . I had it at .07 originally but was out of the coin on the jump. I sold everything but my Ethereum and LTC for it. I should have played this whole thing different. I would be sitting a lot better

Profit is profit brother, nicely done.

is there any trustworthy exchange for converting some of my ETH into the lesser CCs that ISNT down?

i even checked out Ed's Cryptopia and they are not allowing new accounts. Typical that as soon as I decide I want to dip my toes into some of the BS coin speculation (as well as some I actually like such as ripple and IOTA), everything goes down.

is there any trustworthy exchange for converting some of my ETH into the lesser CCs that ISNT down?

i even checked out Ed's Cryptopia and they are not allowing new accounts. Typical that as soon as I decide I want to dip my toes into some of the BS coin speculation (as well as some I actually like such as ripple and IOTA), everything goes down.

Idk. It sounds like all of them, don't know if you read my article, are pretty much having the same issues. The positive about it though, those of us in early enough will reap the benefits. Since the only way to really make money on these coins is with new money flowing in, the new money needs to keep a flowing. Should have gotten in sooner.

My buddy, who I convinced to put money into crypto, started a little after me. He bought at higher prices and I believe he actually lost money, then he pulled out. I kept telling him he just needs to follow what I do and he will make money. So now I'm showing him my account and how much I could pull out if I wanted with my total assets

Back up to .43, hoping that 30's is set at the low baseline at least. Would love to see this get some media traction, it could really take off.

Idk. It sounds like all of them, don't know if you read my article, are pretty much having the same issues. The positive about it though, those of us in early enough will reap the benefits. Since the only way to really make money on these coins is with new money flowing in, the new money needs to keep a flowing. Should have gotten in sooner.

My buddy, who I convinced to put money into crypto, started a little after me. He bought at higher prices and I believe he actually lost money, then he pulled out. I kept telling him he just needs to follow what I do and he will make money. So now I'm showing him my account and how much I could pull out if I wanted with my total assets

ehhh. in a sense, yes, i should have "gotten in" earlier. But as far as some of these lesser coins are considered, there still seems to be plenty of opportunities to make money and bounce. I saw opportunities on the 5th, 6th, today but i'm frozen out.... Just so happens I was literally a day late in trying to sign up for binance.

would it have been nice to sign up earlier and jump on something like LEND when you did? absolutely but I dont feel like lesser coin speculation is the same as saying someone should have gotten in sooner on bitcoin or ethereum.

if you know what im saying.

Just got this message in 1 of my wallets.

"Security upgrade in progress

Our hosting provider is currently undergoing security maintenance. Thousands of servers are in the same situation as us. Unfortunately we have to wait until maintenance is over to have our wallet services back online. We will do everything in our power to speed this up, but it could take at worst a couple days. All user data is secure."

:thumbsdown:

These exchanges are getting pummeled with 100,000's of thousands of new users.

It's just the way it is.

This downtime is getting ridiculous

Likely BS. There was a security alert out for various processor flaws, but there is no known vulnerability attack or any fixes so far. My guess is that they are stalling for some other reason or they are really far behind on updates.