Sign in to follow this  
NewbieJr

The North Korea showdown

Trump won this thread. :thumbsup: Time to move on.

Phew! Good to know he made them stop their nuclear weapons program and we have nothing left to worry about. Just surprised this wasn't bigger news.

SAD! Do something Drumpf! Maybe some more tweets will teach them a lesson once and for all! The era of strategic patience has ended!

Sounds like a Japanese problem.

That's a bingo

Sounds like a Japanese problem.

Seems like I recall our orange furher directly saying "if you fire a missile at us or our allies," threat not a month ago.

Well... what now cowboy?

Seems like I recall our orange furher directly saying "if you fire a missile at us or our allies," threat not a month ago.

Well... what now cowboy?

Psssst. Trump is FOS, just like the rest. Ok, more. . Still sounds like a Japanese problem.

Yeah...fock our allies and our men in SK too.

Idiots

Sooooo, attackin N Korea over this would protect our troops in S Korea. Interesting. Please explain how.

Psssst. Trump is FOS, just like the rest. Ok, more. . Still sounds like a Japanese problem.

No, it's not a Japanese problem. It's a world problem, and ours specifically. Seeing as How they are our ally and said missile sailed over the heads of our troops.

I don't know what the play is here. Scary sh!t.

But if we do nothing, we're a b!tch. And you'd have said the same this time one year ago.

No, it's not a Japanese problem. It's a world problem, and ours specifically. Seeing as How they are our ally and said missile sailed over the heads of our troops.

But if we do nothing, we're a b!tch. And you'd have said the same this time one year ago.

Yeah well, a year ago would have been 8 years of doing nothing. I guess we have to wait and see what he does, but it's more of a Japanese/Chinese problem than ours. Yeah, we share the problem, but let's face it, it's in their sphere.

These people don't care.

If it's a dem...it's bad. They love Trump no matter what...I've never seen a group like this that is so far gone.

Yeah well, a year ago would have been 8 years of doing nothing. I guess we have to wait and see what he does, but it's more of a Japanese/Chinese problem than ours. Yeah, we share the problem, but let's face it, it's in their sphere.

If that were true we shouldn't have been running our c0cksucker a month ago.

We've made it pretty damn clear to the world that we consider South Korea Japan and Taiwan part of our sphere.

I'd have somebody damn high level and damn level headed in Seoul, Tokyo, and especially Beijing right now though. And get as many of those anti missile missiles as we have in the theatre.

We've made it pretty damn clear to the world that we consider South Korea Japan and Taiwan part of our sphere.

I'd have somebody damn high level and damn level headed in Seoul, Tokyo, and especially Beijing right now though. And get as many of those anti missile missiles as we have in the theatre.

Rodman?

These people don't care.

If it's a dem...it's bad.

That's the focking problem!

you fools on the other side do the same focking thing!! :wall:

These people don't care.

If it's a dem...it's bad. They love Trump no matter what...I've never seen a group like this that is so far gone.

:clap: Yeah, and the reverse is not true. Trump handled NoKo 180° from Obama so it is possible for people to have differing opinions. :dunno:

That's the focking problem!

you fools on the other side do the same focking thing!! :wall:

and you all whine about it if we do...then show the blatant hypocrisy...if your whataboutism is even true for some.

Trump isn't bad because he is a republican (because he isn't really one)...he just has zero clue how to handle and surrounded himself with others with no experience.

:clap: Yeah, and the reverse is not true. Trump handled NoKo 180° from Obama so it is possible for people to have differing opinions. :dunno:

Yes...he tried bullying them thru twitter.

That didn't work.

Now what?

Obama took over as the first president dealing with likely a nuclear NK. Did they threaten this much for those 8 years?

Did he try to bully them?

Or did he start a dialogue with China and then urge Trump to do the same?

A real dialogue...not tweeting "China needs to help...sad!"

Look at the reaction above to them firing a missle over Japan.

Look at you all who bitched about every Obama Pardon and now cheer on Sherrif Joe.

You all have your mouths full of Trumps nuts...and show no signs of removing them.

What was lost by running our mouth. Was worth a shot. Now we move on. It's a mess. No blueprint for this. I wouldn't be hanging this on HRC either. And Trump wasn't the first potus to run his mouth. Clinton said he would destroy them. But he said it better I guess.

and you all whine about it if we do...then show the blatant hypocrisy...if your whataboutism is even true for some.

Trump isn't bad because he is a republican (because he isn't really one)...he just has zero clue how to handle ###### and surrounded himself with others with no experience.

I whine about both sides! I hate you both!

Just a lot more liberal sh1t to whine about lately

I whine about both sides! I hate you both!

Just a lot more liberal sh1t to whine about lately

Really...a lot more? That's why it's hard to not think you are fishing when you claim that. Pretty much ignores this administration and congressional weakness

Really...a lot more? That's why it's hard to not think you are fishing when you claim that. Pretty much ignores this administration and congressional weakness

I don't do much politicking. Don't watch much news. Don't typically participate in the political sissy slap fight threads.

Just see liberals incessantly complain on social media and some conservatives.

eta:

the sheriff joe comment of mine, is from I think a 60 minutes episode I saw on him, many many years ago

Check out this video of a message Japan played over loud speakers after the missle had passed through their sky.

Focking ay .

eerie sh1t man

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYYClDYhYCr/

That's the problem with talking a lot of sh1t: You look like a b1tch when you can't or won't back it up. I said it with Obummer / Syria. He could have said nothing and it would have been fine but he clowned himself with the "line in the sand" act.

Same with Drumpf. Seems slightly worse though since his supporters seem to actually think he's a tough guy.

That's the problem with talking a lot of sh1t: You look like a b1tch when you can't or won't back it up. I said it with Obummer / Syria. He could have said nothing and it would have been fine but he clowned himself with the "line in the sand" act.

Same with Drumpf. Seems slightly worse though since his supporters seem to actually think he's a tough guy.

Does this not look like a tough guy to you?

https://static.deathandtaxesmag.com/uploads/2017/06/vpl-1498166720-640x555.jpg

• Like 1

Any thoughts on a secret meeting between US, China and NoKo while Trump was visiting the forbidden city Nov 7th?

Trump tweet Nov 11 regarding Un - “I try so hard to be his friend - and maybe someday that will happen!”

NoKo hasn't fired a missile since Nov 28th

These talks have been happening for a while and they decided to finally make it public.

I've seen comments about all of this in numerous threads so I thought I would start a thread just to centralize the discussion. Since it is probably the most important issue going on in the world right now.

To be honest, I had no problem with Trump's statement earlier in the week about fire and fury and power etc. The Bush Administration and the Obama Administration have both failed in keeping the North Koreans at check. And now that they are at or close to having the capability to hit our mainland with icbm's, I think a tough guy approach is okay. As a warning.

But as the week goes on, I'm realizing that Trump is pretty much the same person as Jung Yun. Neither is going to let the other guy get the last word in. Or make the biggest tough guy statement. We have two unintelligent and psychotic and egotistical idiots having a who has a bigger ###### contest. I am actually beginning to worry that we are going to be at War shortly. This war will mean millions of deaths. And the effects on the global economy are going to be devastating. And all because Trump wants to prove that he can beat up North Korea.

What happened to this guy? Banned? Prison? Mental institution?

He was banned and then like 4 attempted aliases were banned as well.

He was banned and then like 4 attempted aliases were banned as well.

What does it take to get banned from this place? Mods seem to let most things fly.

I ran him off the bored.

What does it take to get banned from this place? Mods seem to let most things fly.

It takes a huge whistleblowing narc to repeatedly complain about their feelings getting hurt to the mod and have them finally pull the trigger.

MDC is a confirmed rat. Be advised.

He didn't get banned from people reporting him, he got banned because Mike finally got sick of his act.

Much better place with him gone.

I ran him off the bored.

No you didn't. Troll.

MDC is a confirmed rat. Be advised.

Rmff, again and again.