Sign in to follow this  
plasma george

Draft tonight, 10 team, Zeke at 10th pick?

10 team redraft, .5 PPR.

Every year I look at the combination of positions by round (like VBD), for my first 7 picks and look at the Total Points. At 10 and 11, RB/RB is much higher than RB/WR, or QB/WR or any other combo. RB/RB/QB/TE/WR/WR/WR yielded the highest by far.

So it's Freeman/Gordan/Ajai/Howard types, BUT enter Zeke option. I believe he will be there.

If his suspension gets lowered, I'm sitting pretty, assuming I get McFadden (which could be stolen as my owners will try to do that), but perhaps I roll with another RB as pick 8.

What do you guys thing of Zeke at 10/11 ?

Anyone else go RB/RB at the turn ?

Personnally, I go heavy on RBs, if not at 1 and 2, then 1,3 and 4. But thats just what I do.

Elliot is just a risk that if you want to take it, do it, if not then dont. Who knows if he gets himself into other messes along the way.

I can also see a scenario where he plays and doesnt live up to last years stats. Its a team game.

Drafting 1st in similar format. Taking DJ first & would love for Zeke to slip to 20. I'll know if it happens in 30 minutes.

Zeke went 15th for those wondering.

• Like 1

10 team redraft, .5 PPR.

Every year I look at the combination of positions by round (like VBD), for my first 7 picks and look at the Total Points. At 10 and 11, RB/RB is much higher than RB/WR, or QB/WR or any other combo. RB/RB/QB/TE/WR/WR/WR yielded the highest by far.

So it's Freeman/Gordan/Ajai/Howard types, BUT enter Zeke option. I believe he will be there.

If his suspension gets lowered, I'm sitting pretty, assuming I get McFadden (which could be stolen as my owners will try to do that), but perhaps I roll with another RB as pick 8.

What do you guys thing of Zeke at 10/11 ?

Anyone else go RB/RB at the turn ?

This is exactly what I did last night. I took Demarco Murray and Zeke. I figured I should get a second RB to start and be my number one should Zeke be suspended for a few games.

This is exactly what I did last night. I took Demarco Murray and Zeke. I figured I should get a second RB to start and be my number one should Zeke be suspended for a few games.

Who'd you get as RB3 ?

Zeke is the elephant in the room. (I was the guy who drafted Bell last year, and Brady !, and finished #1 in Total Points)

If I take him at 11, I will piss off the owners right after me, who are planning the exact same thing. NO Way I can get McFadden late then, he will go way early just to get revenge on me.

Then my Numbers say go TE/QB or TE/WR.......don't wait on TE, it's better to wait on QB.

I had the 10-11 turn in a league drafted last night....I selected RB/WR, reason I was able to find great potential at RB with 30-31 picks 2nd & 3rd rds, ....the receivers at 30-31 are more questionable in production...Example I had a choice between Ajayi/Gurley/Elliot/Nelson/Green & Thomas with pick 10/11.....waiting to select my first receivers with pick 30-31 the value dropped to Fitz/Diggs/ Sanders types while RBs were Miller/Fournette/Mixon/Lynch types..... more potential with a key starter waiting on a 2nd RB with pick 30-31......

Who'd you get as RB3 ?

Zeke is the elephant in the room. (I was the guy who drafted Bell last year, and Brady !, and finished #1 in Total Points)

If I take him at 11, I will piss off the owners right after me, who are planning the exact same thing. NO Way I can get McFadden late then, he will go way early just to get revenge on me.

Then my Numbers say go TE/QB or TE/WR.......don't wait on TE, it's better to wait on QB.

dont bother with Mcfadden, take Terrance West, dude is highly underrated and can fill in just fine for Zeke temporary, and carry stand alone value, or Powell, or many others

• Like 1

With the new news about the Zeke, I would be surprised if he was still there at number ten.

But if he is take him.

Drafting 1st in similar format. Taking DJ first & would love for Zeke to slip to 20. I'll know if it happens in 30 minutes.

I was able to pull that off but draft was last week. Zeke's value has gone up since then.

Like him better with the 11th pick.

I've got to agree with this in a 10 team league. I wouldn't touch him until the 2nd round. Taking him with the 10 pick is suicide...but at 11 he's a steal.

dont bother with Mcfadden, take Terrance West, dude is highly underrated and can fill in just fine for Zeke temporary, and carry stand alone value, or Powell, or many others

I'd rather have Mcfadden. Just my preference.

I'm drafting #4 in my 10 team tomorrow. I'd like to have him, but I feel like 4 is too early given the uncertainty. I don't think he'll make it back to me in the 2nd round.

I've got to agree with this in a 10 team league. I wouldn't touch him until the 2nd round. Taking him with the 10 pick is suicide...but at 11 he's a steal.

:first: Hilarious.

Yahoo still has Zeke reduced in price, so if you're drafting with folks who rely too much on Yahoo rankings and/or still think he'll be suspended, you can get him in round 2. I just grabbed him at 2.03 after grabbing McCoy at 1.08. Feel pretty good about that.

• Like 1

I just drafted earlier today and took Zeke at 1.09 in my primary money league (10-team non-PPR). I suspect the ADP for him is around mid-2nd round in competitive leagues, though ESPN still had his default quite a bit lower than that.

There were some 1st-round keepers in play that fell into later rounds, which means my Zeke pick equates to something like ~13th pick overall, basically right after the top tier of WRs were gone--I took him before Gronk. I later confirmed that either one of the next 2 picks after mine would have drafted him if I hadn't.

I missed out on McFadden later but not overly concerned about that.

I'm drafting #4 in my 10 team tomorrow. I'd like to have him, but I feel like 4 is too early given the uncertainty. I don't think he'll make it back to me in the 2nd round.

I drafted #4 in a 10 team PPR last night. Got him with my second pick 02.07. Was hesitant but the upside is huge, especially if he can get that suspension knocked down a couple of games. I failed to get McFadden though which kind of sucks. He slipped to 11.03. Was going to take him at 11.04 and settled for Riddick.

Who'd you get as RB3 ?

Hunt.

The Zeke

Well, he went 3rd overall !

We were all shocked, but the dude is a huge Cowboy cockroach fan from Philadelphia, always reached for Cowboys, so I did McCoy and Ajai, then Kelce.