Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Trump criticizes NFL players protesting

Yawn

It's nap time. All this ass kicking of Sho has worn me out

By ass kicking...you mean lying about what Ive said and then running away when asked to back up your bullshit?

Just as you always do.

By ass kicking...you mean lying about what Ive said and then running away when asked to back up your bullshit?

Just as you always do.

You're actually talking about someone running away? Dude, get a mirror.

1. You do forget. I've proven you wrong on several of your assertions where you claim "I never......." One time it was on that same page FFS.

2. So you focked up, quoted yourself and I'm supposed to know out of all the posters here, I'm who you were asking that question? :wacko:

1. I think you did that once and it took a bit of spin to get there.

2. It was pretty obviously to you...and you still avoid the question even as I clarified it for you.

So how about answering it...and you and djgb can look for those quotes of me claiming and campaigning that Kara didnt have a job because of the color of his skin.

1. I think you did that once and it took a bit of spin to get there.

2. It was pretty obviously to you...and you still avoid the question even as I clarified it for you.

So how about answering it...and you and djgb can look for those quotes of me claiming and campaigning that Kara didnt have a job because of the color of his skin.

Unlike you bro I'm not obsessed with any of that to go looking through threads to find a quote. You call it "running away" I (and everyone else here) call it not arguing with stupid who doesn't accept any shred of proof presented to him. So I save my time and energy by not worrying about a loser who lives in a basement with no job

• Like 1

So you agree Kaep doesn't have a job because he doesn't have the talent?

Nailed it. :thumbsup:

Thousands of black guys made millionaires by the revenue generated by the NFL. Now they want to ruin it. No different than when blacks riot and ruin their own neighborhood. Keep it up idiots, it's your paycheck, not mine.

And I notice Filthy cant answer the question that was pretty obviously towards him.

Hey SloTard, you just don't get it. No one owes you any focking explanation. You are the one who is notorious for not answering questions. And go fock yourself in advance if you ask me to post a link where you never answered a question.

Unlike you bro I'm not obsessed with any of that to go looking through threads to find a quote. You call it "running away" I (and everyone else here) call it not arguing with stupid who doesn't accept any shred of proof presented to him. So I save my time and energy by not worrying about a loser who lives in a basement with no job

A. You care enough to claim I have been campaigning on a premise. A complete lie by you.

B. Basement...dont have one. Another lie by you.

C. No job...I do have a job...another lie by you.

So...basically...youre just a focking liar. You have never presented a shred of proof for the bullshit you spew.

Try again kiddo.

So when this clown doesn't get an analyst job with a network, will people still think he's being blackballed or just accept that he doesn't have the skill set for that gig either?

So the President is taking the side of cops, who this whole kneeling this is all about, and that's a bad thing?

Hey SloTard, you just don't get it. No one owes you any focking explanation. You are the one who is notorious for not answering questions. And go fock yourself in advance if you ask me to post a link where you never answered a question.

Maybe since you claim Filthy nailed it...yiu can answer.

Do you think Kaep doesnt have a job solely because it f his lack of talent?

You see...Filthy wanted to try and nail me down to a position...I gave mine...but he doesnt seem willing to do the same.

Typical of you right wing honks.

He paid his players more than the other owners. I bet Hershel Walker thinks he was very successful.

Great, that an a 1.50 with call get you the small coffee at Starbucks. :lol:

Maybe since you claim Filthy nailed it...yiu can answer.

Do you think Kaep doesnt have a job solely because it f his lack of talent?

You see...Filthy wanted to try and nail me down to a position...I gave mine...but he doesnt seem willing to do the same.

Hey SloTard, you just don't get it. No one owes you any focking explanation. You are the one who is notorious for not answering questions.

Comprehension...try it.

Goodell said Trumps comments were divicive.. And the kneeling isn't? He said it shows a lack of respect for the NFL and its players. So the kneeling is respectful? He said the players do a lot of good community service. But he didn't say most of it is court ordered.

Thousands of black guys made millionaires by the revenue generated by the NFL. Now they want to ruin it. No different than when blacks riot and ruin their own neighborhood. Keep it up idiots, it's your paycheck, not mine.

They will turn the NFL into Detroit, then blame the whities, while still being governed by the Dems

Detroit was the nations most successful city in the 1950/60's, Employement rate was 98%, the economy was booming, the schools were great, and black males were making 97% on the dollar as white males

then what happened, a false report of cops killing an unarmed black man (who was actually firing a start pistol at police) and the riots started

now we have Detroit of today, the biggest dump in the US. Good job blackies

• Like 1

And, here's the core of the issue. It's why fans are so turned off. It's not because the fans are hardcore Patriots or some other b*******. It's because God damn near every human being who's ever held a real job has had to get along to go along. Amount of s*** that I faked or swallowed or done that I found absolutely ridiculous is insane. Like most of us. Like my father. Like his father before him. Like virtually anybody's father or mother who's ever relied on a paycheck to feed his family.

Unfortunately, the reality is, that 99% of these fockers have never held a legitimate job in their life. They don't understand much less have ever heard the concept of getting along to go along. How many times have we heard a player start whining and bitching cuz he was disrespected by his coaches. Insert black voice. Because he was expected to follow the f****** rules?

It just shows a huge disconnect between the players and their fans. And I honestly I believe that's why most fans find the whole thing distasteful.

No other time in history have players have more platforms from whence to voice their opinions and their protests. 15 different kinds of social media, blogs, vlogs, you name it. This isn't like the 70s where these guys had one shot at being on camera once in their life.

Suck it up Nancy. And for three hours one day a week for about 4 months out of the Year grow up follow the rules and do your f****** job. And guess what? You might still have a f****** job.

pretty much nailed it right here

Drumpf is just focusing on the issues his constituents care about. How many NFL protest threads have we had at the Geek Club? 10-12? Compare that to the # of threads started by Trumpflakes about say healthcare.

These people aren't interested in policy so Don is not interested in governing. He's the perfect Twitter POTUS for our idiot culture. :thumbsup:

You didnt have a problem with it when Obama did he March Madness brackets. And we all know who that demographic is.

Why? So we can post back and forth as you disagree with me and agree with the bogus list of talking point? No thanks.

Just as you always do.

Quoted above. That's you running away in another thread. :wave:

I have given my position. He doesn't have the talent to have a job in the NFL as a QB. You acknowledge that if someone has talent, they will look past things like kneeling, off/on field antics.

If Fitz or DJ or any star did it...they wouldnt cut them.

After I posted that I thought about what Cards could get away with it. Fitz is the face of the franchise but I can't see him disrespecting the league; he has too much class. DJ seems really grounded and humble. Palmer is the only other tough to replace guy on offense, and... nah. On defense, Peterson maybe, but he seems like a pretty easy going guy. Honey Badger would take a bullet for the front office folks who gave him a shot when nobody else would, no way he kneels. Chandler Jones or Markus Golden are the two guys I don't know well and would be a tough cut.

Instead of cutting they'd probably pull the guy aside, or maybe have Fitz pull the guy aside and convince him that this is not a good move for anyone involved. :thumbsup:

Comprehension...try it.

I comprehended fine. Doesnt owe me anythjng...but I will mock him and you and others who expect everyone else to give their opinions but fail to give theor own.

You didnt have a problem with it when Obama did he March Madness brackets. And we all know who that demographic is.

You think that is the same? Really?

Quoted above. That's you running away in another thread. :wave:

Comparing a trolling list of talking points copied and pasted from somewhere with no source to you failing to give your opinion on a topic and djgb making a bogus claim about me and running when asked to back it up.

Fail as usual Filthy.

I have given my position. He doesn't have the talent to have a job in the NFL as a QB. You acknowledge that if someone has talent, they will look past things like kneeling, off/on field antics.

Do you believe its only about his talent? Its a simple yes or no.

After I posted that I thought about what Cards could get away with it. Fitz is the face of the franchise but I can't see him disrespecting the league; he has too much class. DJ seems really grounded and humble. Palmer is the only other tough to replace guy on offense, and... nah. On defense, Peterson maybe, but he seems like a pretty easy going guy. Honey Badger would take a bullet for the front office folks who gave him a shot when nobody else would, no way he kneels. Chandler Jones or Markus Golden are the two guys I don't know well and would be a tough cut.

Instead of cutting they'd probably pull the guy aside, or maybe have Fitz pull the guy aside and convince him that this is not a good move for anyone involved. :thumbsup:

Fair enough...though...my guess is Trumps comment will lead to more kneeling or showing some form of protest.

And for those so up and arms over this...how many remember that teams were not even on the field for the anthem for a long time?

Fair enough...though...my guess is Trumps comment will lead to more kneeling or showing some form of protest.

And for those so up and arms over this...how many remember that teams were not even on the field for the anthem for a long time?

I don't remember that; when did it change and why? :dunno:

Christian Hackenberg, Drew Stanton, Jake Ruddock, Kellen Moore, etc. etc. have jobs. It has nothing to do with his talent. Anyone that claims otherwise is lying through their teeth, and not even worth arguing with.

I agree. Tomorrow's going to be interesting. I wonder what story every pregame show will lead with?

I don't remember that; when did it change and why? :dunno:

2009 to rally and be more patriotic...I think it had to do with rallying around 9/11 remembrance to start that season.

Though..Ive read conflicting stories in that vs the DOD paying teams for patriotic displays. Players dod have the option in the past to be on the sidelines or in the locker room (that was apparently confirmed by NFL spokesperson as I heard in the radio earlier)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DKa7VfcU8AE2GcZ.jpg

I do find this interesting...when Trump spoke of the Nazi protestors in Charlottesville he was very careful in how he spoke. The whole both sides do it...that there were probably some noceor finepeople inthat group.

Yet...a peaceful protest of kneeling and they are sons of bitches that should be fired?

And of course a teeet for everything to show a bit of his own hypocrisy.

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/387565483303923712

I agree. Tomorrow's going to be interesting. I wonder what story every pregame show will lead with?

So, you're position is that it's media sensationalism? But, think it's business as usual that the PRESIDENT of America inserts himself into all of this nonsense? You can't have it both ways man.

2009 to rally and be more patriotic...I think it had to do with rallying around 9/11 remembrance to start that season.

Though..Ive read conflicting stories in that vs the DOD paying teams for patriotic displays. Players dod have the option in the past to be on the sidelines or in the locker room (that was apparently confirmed by NFL spokesperson as I heard in the radio earlier)

Really? I had Cards season tickets for several years prior and I don't remember that. Then again I turned 50 recently so I'm old. :(

That he doesn't have a starting QB job? Yes.

Christian Hackenberg, Drew Stanton, Jake Ruddock, Kellen Moore, etc. etc. have jobs. It has nothing to do with his talent. Anyone that claims otherwise is lying through their teeth, and not even worth arguing with.

Ben R. is pretty much a rapist....................his skill kept him on the field. That and a bag of cash delivered to the victims.

So, you're position is that it's media sensationalism? But, think it's business as usual that the PRESIDENT of America inserts himself into all of this nonsense? You can't have it both ways man.

I don't think it will media sensationalism tomorrow when they lead with this as it is definitely a story. I was a bit surprised Trump said what he said, not a big bit, he is Trump afterall, but I agree with his sentiment as does a large part of this country. I think an athlete at that level definitely has a platform and a right to express dissatisfaction with the police or the country at large but I disagree with using gameday on television during the National Anthem as a time to protest. In my opinion you are at work representing your organization and the fans. Protest on your own time.

Goodell said Trumps comments were divicive.. And the kneeling isn't? He said it shows a lack of respect for the NFL and its players. So the kneeling is respectful? He said the players do a lot of good community service. But he didn't say most of it is court ordered.

This kind of goes back to Wiff's post (#40). Goodell is just playing the game...saying what certain people want to hear. I would love to know what his opinion really is.

This kind of goes back to Wiff's post (#40). Goodell is just playing the game...saying what certain people want to hear. I would love to know what his opinion really is.

Goddell is all about the gate ($$).........if viewership and attendance are down since the protests started, he's against the protests.

I'm glad he's so laser focused on the real issues. Black (and white) NFL players kneeling during the national anthem is right up there in seriousness.

He commented, so he's "laser focused" ? You retards will twist sh#t however you can.

Trump calling out turds of society for being turds, will soon have liberals defending turds of society. Liberals are already defending terrorists and vandals and cop killers. Because Trump is against them, and if Trump is against them, and the liberals are against them, that makes liberals feel like they are on the "same side" as Trump, and rather than that...they side with the terrorists and cop killers.

Amazing society we we live in where someone will "change their entire thought process on what is right and wrong" just so they can disagree with the guy that beat the woman that they voted for. Pukes.

• Like 1

Trumps comment will lead to more kneeling or showing some form of protest.

Of course it will. Just to be against Trump. Same reason why some liberals are now siding with terrorists, cop killers and even Jim Jong Un.

If Trump said "People that kill babies are trash and should be shot in the back of the head and tossed faced down in the garbage pit", you'd have many, many, many liberals that would begin to support the killing of babies, because they are just so so bitter that he won the election, there is no way they will take a stance on the same side as Trump. All because the libs are just plain 'ol MAD MAD MAD!!!

On a side not, thinking of mad liberal, makes me laugh. Glow stick in one hand, Katy Perry CD in the other, while gritting their teething and hopping up and down.

That he doesn't have a starting QB job? Yes.

Ben R. is pretty much a rapist....................his skill kept him on the field. That and a bag of cash delivered to the victims.

I dont believe I said the word starting. You could fock up any question.

Better yet...do you believe he does not have an NFL job at all because of the protest/his actions outside of football?