Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Trump criticizes NFL players protesting

I don't recall RP being a former Democrat, unless you are referring to HT, who is accused of being RP, but I never believed HT and RP were the same person.

:lol:

It's just annoying to me. I wanna talk football. I was (still am) fired up about my Panthers. But I'll prolly hear more about this political nonsense today than X's and O's.

Ugh. We have "politics" everywhere now, no escape, sports used to be.

Roger Goodell whined about how the NFL players were forced for good....

Hhoooolllleeee shiit can you be any more self unaware?

Ray rice

Joe Nixon

Aaron Hernandez

Josh brown

Ezekiel Elliot

That's just in the last few years.....your players are pieces of shiit personally, don't go overboard on the rhetoric Rog. .....by the way...you're ratings and attendance suck donkey nuts....prolly should tell your uneducated goons to stick to sports. We collectively don't give two shiits what their opinion is.

As a percentage...the good outweighs that bad probably in a similar way if not more to general society.

And how about the money the NFL players raise and what they do in their communities?

BTW...maybe you should tell your president to stick to politics and not sports...he has proven over the years he really sucks at sports (especially professional football).

I don't recall RP being a former Democrat, unless you are referring to HT, who is accused of being RP, but I never believed HT and RP were the same person.

I always refer to him as RP or RP lite...they may not be the same person...but they are the same poster.

100% republican talking point BS...100% brick wall of stupid and obsessive following me around. There is almost zero difference between the two.

It's just annoying to me. I wanna talk football. I was (still am) fired up about my Panthers. But I'll prolly hear more about this political nonsense today than X's and O's.

Ugh. We have "politics" everywhere now, no escape, sports used to be.

Blame Trump for that...would politics have been discussed this weekend much without his comments?

Blame Trump for that...would politics have been discussed this weekend much without his comments?

Colin Kaepernick started putting Broccoli in my ice cream. Steph Curry and the like make public statements. Jamelle Hill chimes in. Now Trump makes a statement.

I blame them all.

Maybe if the NFL had more inclusion and diversity they wouldn't be having this problem. When I look at the NFL I see a company that is dominated by a single sex and a single race.

Colin Kaepernick started putting Broccoli in my ice cream. Steph Curry and the like make public statements. Jamelle Hill chimes in. Now Trump makes a statement.

I blame them all.

How much were protests being discussed the 1st 2 weeks? Now how much this week?

Patriots release a statement...

https://twitter.com/davelozo/status/911732025249423361

:lol:

A number of players from both teams took a knee during the National Anthem. Then stood up with their hand over their hearts for God Save the Queen.

England. The same England that brought the slaves here in the first place. The same England that subjugated people all over the world. That's some good historying boys.

Maybe if the NFL had more inclusion and diversity they wouldn't be having this problem. When I look at the NFL I see a company that is dominated by a single sex and a single race.

Rich white owners and black "employees" working on a field.

Jesus.

You seriously think he isnt better even as a backup to some of the crap that is in the league?

I think he's better than some backups, but at what price? I've heard he is asking for $8M+. Who the Fock is going to pick up a free agent as a backup for that kind of money?

just a thought....

"Those guys are on the clock. When i'm on the clock, no religion or politics allowed, this goes for pretty much all workplaces, including the NFL."

This corpulent moronic gasbag just breathed huge new life into something that was dying a natural death of whogivesafuckitis. Hell, even pubehead-nick was giving it up.

Stupid fothermocker. Some nitwit from Fox and Friends probably mentioned it 5 minutes before Trump took the stage.

by the way kiddos, there's no law that says we even have to sing the damn anthem before sporting event. In the grand scheme, that's a relatively new happening.

Yeah way to go Donald. Can't get a new healthcare bill passed but at least he can put a divisive non issue into the headlines again. You can always count on the Don to bring out the absolute worst in everyone.

This corpulent moronic gasbag just breathed huge new life into something that was dying a natural death of whogivesafuckitis. Hell, even pubehead-nick was giving it up.

Stupid fothermocker. Some nitwit from Fox and Friends probably mentioned it 5 minutes before Trump took the stage.

He does this sh1t on purpose to rile up his focktard base. It's a distraction, I'm not sure to what end but probably just so the focking idiots who support him don't begin to realize that he's a terrible leader who hasn't accomplished jack sh1t.

You can always count on the Don to bring out the absolute worst in everyone.

The man is a scourge - always has been

You think breathing life into this is stupid? I think it's annoying, but it ain't stupid. He knows what he's doing.

He does this sh1t on purpose to rile up his focktard base. It's a distraction, I'm not sure to what end but probably just so the focking idiots who support him don't begin to realize that he's a terrible leader who hasn't accomplished jack sh1t.

I think he gets on stage and just starts babbling randomly. I watched that speech and he was all over the map. Even his asides had asides. He really is your drunken old crank of an uncle.

If he actually did have a method to his Madness, in this case, it would be to distract that he's failed for about the 45th time to get health care passed.

I think he gets on stage and just starts babbling randomly. I watched that speech and he was all over the map. Even his asides had asides. He really is your drunken old crank of an uncle.

If he actually did have a method to his Madness, in this case, it would be to distract that he's failed for about the 45th time to get health care passed.

He's all that. But hes looking for the sound bite, and he gets it. And it works. Amazing his detractors continue to fall for it. What came out of this? The President stood up for America, and took on an bunch of pampered athletes and fat cat owners. And that's a bad thing? He's still playing the same game, and it's still working. Good job media and liberals.

just a thought....

"Those guys are on the clock. When i'm on the clock, no religion or politics allowed, this goes for pretty much all workplaces, including the NFL."

My response would be, "get a new job that allows you to protest at it". :dunno:

He jumped on the ratings going down wave. And he's going to ride it and take credit for it. First it was the failing NY Times, failing CNN. Now when the ratings come out this week, and

They are down, it will be the failing NFL. He's magic.

He jumped on the ratings going down wave. And he's going to ride it and take credit for it. First it was the failing NY Times, failing CNN. Now when the ratings come out this week, and

They are down, it will be the failing NFL. He's magic.

Exactly, and he's not gonna let up. He is gonna troll the living fock out of the NFL and I imagine sooner rather than later that F will stand for Failure or Failing.

Don loves America so much he's going to troll an American business right into bankruptcy while his idiot supporters slap their flippers together and bark for sardines.

MAGA. :doh:

• Like 1

Just got a notification from Bleacher report that the Steelers will stay in the locker room today during the National Anthem.

Just got a notification from Bleacher report that the Steelers will stay in the locker room today during the National Anthem.

I think that's the way to go. Make your point, silly as it is, but don't be disrespectful.

Not sure if true but I've read somewhere twice that the National Failure League will air a unity ad in prime time today.

Exactly, and he's not gonna let up. He is gonna troll the living fock out of the NFL and I imagine sooner rather than later that F will stand for Failure or Failing.

It's so obvious. This is not rocket science he's partaking in. And they call his voters rubes?

Trump now stands for patriotism and rhe love of country. Handed to him by morons whose only job has been playing in the NFL and can barely form a proper sentence. And liberals who align with them. The great propagandists in history are in awe.

Keep your pompass azz out my sports, thank you very much. Bad enough I have to read about your stupidity in nearly every other news story that comes out but now you want to poke your nose into my sports. Go fock yourself.

Keep your pompass azz out my sports, thank you very much. Bad enough I have to read about your stupidity in nearly every other news story that comes out but now you want to poke your nose into my sports. Go fock yourself.

It's all a big distraction to keep everyone from noticing he hasn't been able to pass any legislation. Not working Drumpf. We all know you suck. Some people are just still down on their knees sucking with you.

Agreed. Fock Trump :thumbsdown:

I think the NFL is being drug into a perilous situation that if not treated correctly could lose them mass amounts of paying fans. Again. A small minority group is steering the conversation and soon the NFL is going to find our how much money they make off white people.

Guess what? Nearly all the players are black lol. This point is as ignorant as it is elitist (for your ignorant azz, elitist means you think you are better than others, which your tone reeks of).

They won't stand for the flag that freed the slaves, butthe will for the one that enslaved them. But we all know what would have happened if they didn't stand for both. Goodell would have upchoked his grey poupon