Sign in to follow this  
rallo

Kelvin Benjamin injury?

Yea he fell down and his left leg got bent under him. Definitely a knee or ankle.

Reports I've read say helmet off, ice on knee and looking upset... FOCK

Ugh. Same knee that he tore the ACL 2 years back.

Waiting on MRI results, but early guess by some reporter was a strain missing 1-3 weeks. We'll see.

He wasn't doing much anyway and Cam Newton looks terrible. If it's the same situation next year, Benjamin will definitely be on my do-not-draft list. Can't stay healthy and sucks when he is healthy.

The injury that happened yesterday was really just a freak injury and what looked like a horse collar tackle. That could have happened to any WR/player. I would have guessed--and we'll never know-- that Kelvin would have had a good day yesterday had that injury not happened. It's usually a shootout versus the Saints.

No structural damage according to head coach, which is good news.

yeah, wouldnt surprise me if it was still a bad sprain though.

Those type of things tend to cause this sort of injury.

I really thought he would have a very good season, even equal to his rookie season.

But Cam and the whole outfit look lost.

I did get excited for a moment when Derrick Anderson briefly warmed up a week or two ago when newton looked to be injured. That's where I'm at with Benjamin and cam.

Looks like he practiced in full. Now I have to make the decision on whether to start him or not. I was hoping that he would be out of the equation this week. :dunno:

Looks like he practiced in full. Now I have to make the decision on whether to start him or not. I was hoping that he would be out of the equation this week. :dunno:

I started him the first three weeks, but no mas until he shows something.

I'll be starting Gillislee instead.

I'm between a rock and... well... a smoldering turd.

I have to start either Benjamin or Crabtree... I think they not play, but I don't know what to expect... that Denver game could get physical

If they both play, I would go with Crabtree.

I mean he should have an easier time getting open, because I'm sure that after the Raiders HC just called Cooper a stud they will be covering him.

Lol stud.

Damn. Was hoping Benjamin would sit a week so I could get another look at Cam. I can't help but think something is wrong with the QB...he's been way off this season which has been hurting Benjamin. This will be a tough call on who to put in the flex, KBen, Hurns, or Powell.

Kelvin looked better in pre season without Cam

Yes he did. So I guess we KB owners have to be bold here and start to make decisions some would roll their eyes over, like cut him to pick up a more promising WR. I will give KB one more week. If this doesn't work out, time to cut my losses and not look bad. I never live my life doubting my decisions. BE BOLD I SAY!

Yes he did. So I guess we KB owners have to be bold here and start to make decisions some would roll their eyes over, like cut him to pick up a more promising WR. I will give KB one more week. If this doesn't work out, time to cut my losses and not look bad. I never live my life doubting my decisions. BE BOLD I SAY!

Easy Tony Robbins. :)

he has been quite a roller coaster after looking so promising. very frustrating dealing with him. cam has looked terrible- has missed quite a few open receivers this year, and hasn't run much.

He was looking good until he got hurt last week. He should have a pretty good game against the pats this week.

But really, it's either him or a hurt Crabtree vs. Denver, so I'm rolling with KB.

I think it's more of Cam looking horrible that's hurting him.

:bench: :bench: Cam and Benjamin

I think it's more of Cam looking horrible that's hurting him.

I think I may even have to CUT kB if he can't produce against both NO and NE, the two worst passing defenses so far.

It's a surprise.

I thought he would put up good numbers this season even wr2.