Sign in to follow this  
crackattack

MLB Playoffs!

Whoever said astros will win because its rigged... brilliant call.

Thanks, if I lived in Vegas I would have thrown a few dollars on it. They haven't won yet though.

Dodgers cheat

WS Game 1 ratings down from Game 1 2015, 2016... Actually a better number (still) than I was expecting.

http://deadline.com/2017/10/dodgers-win-world-series-game-1-ratings-down-astros-fox-this-is-us-1202194362/

Was flipping back and forth between a few things, game was less than 3 hours. Turned over to catch the final out, figured it was the 7th inning or so but, the game was over.

The game needs more of that.

Was flipping back and forth between a few things, game was less than 3 hours. Turned over to catch the final out, figured it was the 7th inning or so but, the game was over.

Kykel had 67 pitches thrown when he let up the 2 out, 2 run jack to Justin Cheater in the 6th

The home plate ump called anything close a strike.

That led to 17 k's and only 9 hits combined

I'd say it's the Dodgers' stout staff, and part of it is I'm sure - but the Stros bats have sucked ass on the road for 2 straight series now.

On a side note, John Smoltz is really damn good in the booth.

People who wear sunglasses during a night game, for the sake of being cool - are tools.

Wow. They got to Jansen 2 innings in a row.

If the Astros can steal this one, this could shape up to be one hell of a series.

Holy shiit, Jansen grooved an 0-2 meat pitch, right ove the plate.. YARD. :shocking:

Astros have been both dominating this game and at the same time looking like they've been trying hard to blow it as well. See how this two run lead in the 11th holds.

That was an amazing game. 'Stros bullpen is going to be the death of them. Eventually. Hopefully not. :unsure:

It was a pretty tight game until the relievers decided to start throwing BP.

8 homers for chrissakes. That's nuts and I'm sleepy.

I don't have the #'s, but I'd be curious to see them - on save % of closers asked to go 6 outs.

As soon as they said Jansen had only ever had one 6 out save before - I suspected trouble....... Regardless - we have a Series now. :thumbsup:

I recorded it on DVR.

Had no idea what the score was.

focking DVR stopped 3:30 in and I only saw 1st 9 innings :cry:

I recorded it on DVR.

Had no idea what the score was.

focking DVR stopped 3:30 in and I only saw 1st 9 innings :cry:

You didn't miss much. Just a seesaw battle of home runs, the likes of which have never before been seen in the WS.

You didn't miss much. Just a seesaw battle of home runs, the likes of which have never before been seen in the WS.

I have it set to record on the MLB channel from 2 to 4

And Vin Scully's voice never gets old...... It was cool to see him walk to the mound - Gawd it would be awesome if he were calling this WS.

And Vin Scully's voice never gets old...... It was cool to see him walk to the mound - Gawd it would be awesome if he were calling this WS.

Started out cool, dragged on WAY too long

Christ, not like he played or anything. say something and get the fock off the field.

Started out cool, dragged on WAY too long

Christ, not like he played or anything. say something and get the fock off the field.

Scully is 90, about to check out.. As iconic as he is, I didn't mind.

Scully is 90, about to check out.. As iconic as he is, I didn't mind.

Fine to see him out there.

he didn't need to be out there for 15 minutes

Fine to see him out there.

he didn't need to be out there for 15 minutes

I'm older than you and I'm not that crotchety. :D

I fell asleep at 7:45 on the couch with my kid last night.

talk about crotchety

Sticking with my earlier prediction, it will be decided in game 7 for max revenue.

I hear they are erecting a Grassy Knoll in the Dodges bullpen for Game 7... :ninja:

:lol:

I hear they are erecting a Grassy Knoll in the Dodges bullpen for Game 7... :ninja:

Sure, why not? While they are at it, maybe they will MK Ultra some better jokes into your head.

Maybe they can reuse the one the Astros used to have in their focking outfield? :doh:

A lot of it made no sense in the context of last night's game though. It doesn't make much sense to blame a lack of sacrifice bunts and hit and runs when your team literally had TWO hits in the first nine innings...and both were home runs. Who exactly were they supposed to bunt over? You need a runner on base for a hit and run. As for strikeouts, the Dodgers struck out 11 times in 11 innings, not exactly some absurd number that didn't happen back in the good ole days Garvey longs for. Even game one didn't really fit...the Dodgers struck out just 5 times, and hit 13 ground ball outs against just 5 fly ball outs.

every run seems as if it's been score via home run.

it's kinda silly.

it's not that fun, sorry

every run seems as if it's been score via home run.

it's kinda silly.

it's not that fun, sorry

2017 was a full exercise in futility here with my Rangers...... Damn near dead ass last in both team batting avg. and strike outs - if we didn't go yard, we didn't score... Couple that with our dong sucking bullpen - it was rough.

Yu dominated in Minute Maid Park - was damn near unhittable there - he loves it.

Update?