Sign in to follow this  
Big Guy

LGGBDTTTIQQAAP

Sheesh WTF?.......I can't keep up :doh:

Do you know anyone that is demisexual?

That would be me, I'm sad to say. Bruce Willis was off risking his life saving the world, Demi Moore was ready to move on. Really, we thought he was dead so when we found out he was actually saving humanity from mass extinction, I just exited the scene. I've been hiding out in China keeping a low profile ever since.

Then later when she dumped him, I had already married so she hooked up with Ashton Kutcher instead.

I heard Rush mention this on his show the other day. He did a pretty good job of trying to essplain wtf the dumb ass acronym means :thumbsup:

That would be me, I'm sad to say. Bruce Willis was off risking his life saving the world, Demi Moore was ready to move on. Really, we thought he was dead so when we found out he was actually saving humanity from mass extinction, I just exited the scene. I've been hiding out in China keeping a low profile ever since.

Then later when she dumped him, I had already married so she hooked up with Ashton Kutcher instead.

One Crazy Summer is a great movie!

I heard Rush mention this on his show the other day. He did a pretty good job of trying to essplain wtf the dumb ass acronym means :thumbsup:

Is the 'P' for pedophiles or pets?

Pansexual duh

Could also be perverts or priests.

There should be five Ps.

Last night we watched the freaks and geeks episode where the chick tells the dude she was a hermaphrodite.

When the dude starts questioning whether hes gay, my 8 yr old asked, What does gay mean exactly?

After I explained it, my 10 yr old said, Uh. Thats weird. Ill stick with the traditional way.

My 8 year old chimed in with an enthusiastic Yeah. Me too!

I immediately gave my wife a fist bump.

• Like 1

Last night we watched the freaks and geeks episode where the chick tells the dude she was a hermaphrodite.

When the dude starts questioning whether hes gay, my 8 yr old asked, What does gay mean exactly?

After I explained it, my 10 yr old said, Uh. Thats weird. Ill stick with the traditional way.

My 8 year old chimed in with an enthusiastic Yeah. Me too!

I immediately gave my wife a fist bump.

Perhaps I should have added Chinese TV censors on the list of things to be thankful for last week. My kids have no chance of having this stuff presented as normal on TV.

• Like 1

Perhaps I should have added Chinese TV censors on the list of things to be thankful for last week. My kids have no chance of having this stuff presented as normal on TV.

Its crazy in the US now. They told me they saw a YouTube ad about a show where a boy changed to a girl. They asked if that was really possible. Again, I had to explain to them that it is possible, but pretty rare and definitely not condoned by mom and dad.

Its easier to memorize Pi to 15 decimal places than to keep up with this shight.

And at least Pi will remain constant

• Like 1

Do you know anyone that is demisexual?

Maybe back in the '90s, during her Striptease era - when she was hot. Other than that? No.

How do you have sex with a pan? Handle in the butt?

yah apparently pansexual means each day you are capable of deciding if you are a man or woman that day and whether you are attracted to men or women or fish or sheep or whatever else that day

its like it a bisexual merged with a tranny I think, but there is something to it that its what you decide or feel that day

Its crazy in the US now. They told me they saw a YouTube ad about a show where a boy changed to a girl. They asked if that was really possible. Again, I had to explain to them that it is possible, but pretty rare and definitely not condoned by mom and dad.

yep its absolutely disgusting, I don't even think Penultimate would approve of this, but I could be wrong

I supported the gay rights movement. I am not supporting anything outside of Gay and Lesbian. Soon you are going to see people who want to bang kids and animals added to that list and if you have a problem with it YOU are a bigot.

I supported the gay rights movement. I am not supporting anything outside of Gay and Lesbian. Soon you are going to see people who want to bang kids and animals added to that list and if you have a problem with it YOU are a bigot.

they tried to tell us that slippery slopes didn't exist

• Like 1

they tried to tell us that slippery slopes didn't exist

Lesson learned.

you got your own category

amiritebro? I think that was all the rage during the election

Yeah. Was kinda funny

I think its more funny now, then it being 20x a day back then

MDC and Worms get a little hyped when I'm involved.