Sign in to follow this  
Alias Detective

Florida Shooting

Red hearing. The Swiss dont have bullets. Those are kept at an armory.

22 people dead 59 injured from a bomb at a kids concert in England

but guns though....

• Like 1

Tools matter huh?

86 people dead and 400+ injured. from a truck.

What'cha got?

Ok. That happened how many times?

Compared to how many shootings a day here?

And I bet since that happened, you dont see instances where a big crowd of people are on a street with no barrier to prevent a truck attack.

Not to mention the fact that trucks, while dangerous, are necessary to the function of a modern society. High capacity long range rifles on the other hand, only have one function.

22 people dead 59 injured from a bomb at a kids concert in England

but guns though....

And Im sure we both agree that bombs, having no function other than killing and destroying, should be illegal and not available to the general public.

Now lets see... is an AR more like a truck, a necessary tool that has many legitimate purposes, or a bomb, a weapon that exists only to kill.

Hmmm.... thats a toughie.

And I bet since that happened, you dont see instances where a big crowd of people are on a street with no barrier to prevent a truck attack.

Not to mention the fact that trucks, while dangerous, are necessary to the function of a modern society. High capacity long range rifles on the other hand, only have one function.

270 dead 300+ injured due to a bomb hidden in a truck.

Come on dude tell how much more effective guns are killing large groups of people.

Seriously I'm waiting.

A truck killed 86 people and injured 400+ in France. Seems pretty effective to me.

And it is just the WHY. The how is means nothing when there are so many other ways to commit mass murder.

don't forget the 90 killed and 200 injured at the Bataclan when radical muslims showed up with guns, in a country that had stricter gun laws.

it is absurd to think that if semi auto rifles were banned that they would be inaccessible. are weed, meth, and heroin accessible? mexico is praying for stricter gun laws, more money in the pockets of the cartel smugglers.

270 dead 300+ injured due to a bomb hidden in a truck.

Come on dude tell how much more effective guns are killing large groups of people.

Seriously I'm waiting.

No. Youve convinced me. I am now totally convinced that selling guns indiscriminately on the internet and in every Walmart in the country is a great focking idea.

Im sure there is some other totally unrelated reason to explain our problem with violence. Probably those snowflake liberals and their pills.

Im out. Im tired of having the same nonsensical conversation with people that value their toys over lives.

And Im sure we both agree that bombs, having no function other than killing and destroying, should be illegal and not available to the general public.

Now lets see... is an AR more like a truck, a necessary tool that has many legitimate purposes, or a bomb, a weapon that exists only to kill.

Hmmm.... thats a toughie.

You don't even know what an AR is. Just stop, please you look completely uneducated and foolish.

I'll give you credit though despite you being misinformed at least you're not out right lying like other posters.

You don't even know what an AR is. Just stop, please you look completely uneducated and foolish.

I'll give you credit though despite you being misinformed at least you're not out right lying like other posters.

I know exactly what an ar is. Ive held at least a dozen. Shot several. My brothers and father each own one.

They are just like pit bulls. Totally unnecessary toys to make boys think theyre cool.

No. Youve convinced me. I am now totally convinced that selling guns indiscriminately on the internet and in every Walmart in the country is a great focking idea.

Im sure there is some other totally unrelated reason to explain our problem with violence. Probably those snowflake liberals and their pills.

Im out. Im tired of having the same nonsensical conversation with people that value their toys over lives.

Drugs are illegal too. How's that working out?

I know exactly what an ar is. Ive held at least a dozen. Shot several. My brothers and father each own one.

They are just like pit bulls. Totally unnecessary toys to make boys think theyre cool.

Thank you for proving my point. You have no idea what AR actually means.

im moving to the left on this issue

it what do we really need guns for, I will turn mine over tomorrow

cant say society wouldn't be better without them

1 pistol per person in household, 6 clip max

1 hunting rifle per permitted hunting license holder in household

Drugs are illegal too. How's that working out?

Probably better than if you could freely buy crack at Walmart or the internet.

Cant plant a seed and grow an assault rifle in my house either. Smuggling guns is quite a bit more difficult than smuggling drugs.

And you know what? If nothing else, drug laws have made drugs expensive. Maybe if an AR-15 was rare as Fock and cost $100,000, wed have fewer of these shootings.

And more red herrings in your bag?

• Like 1

Aren't restraining orders generally civil orders requiring some private individual to make a complaint?

A quick google indicates that some states do have a special type of order through which law enforcement can restrict someone from buying a gun but those are liberal sh!tholes California and Connecticut, not Florida. And the NRA has, naturally, opposed these provisions.

Its called a gun violence/firearms restraining order - it’s problematic in that it circumvents due process.

http://www.courts.ca.gov/33961.htm

Thank you for proving my point. You have no idea what AR actually means.

Youre right. Ive helped my brother build them. Held many. And shot a few. But since I dont know (or give a fock) what the acronym means, I have no idea what they are.

My Grandpa was the president of the NRA in San Diego, and an actual Gunsmith, he had over 400 firearms in his garage

My Dad had about 50

I am at 17 fwiw

lets end this and do something reasonable

1 month waiting period on purchases, 1 pistol, 1 hunting rifle with hunting permit fees, 1 shotgun per person max

buyback programs, trade in incentives.

if your gun is lost and you don't report within 24 hours (assuming circumstances) you are liable

if you have been diagnosed with any form of mental illness you are on the gun ban list, we can do it for planes (sorry trannies)

Youre right. Ive helped my brother build them. Held many. And shot a few. But since I dont know (or give a fock) what the acronym means, I have no idea what they are.

At least you're being honest about it. Thank you

My Grandpa was the president of the NRA in San Diego, and an actual Gunsmith, he had over 400 firearms in his garage

My Dad had about 50

I am at 17 fwiw

1 month waiting period on purchases, 1 pistol, 1 hunting rifle with hunting permit fees, 1 shotgun per person max

if your gun is lost and you don't report within 24 hours (assuming circumstances) you are liable

if you have been diagnosed with any form of mental illness you are on the gun ban list, we can do it for planes (sorry trannies)

How about fock you?

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

How about fock you?

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

Yeah. That relic of the 18th century needs to be repealed.

I'd say it all plays a role. And I think psych meds play a bigger role than is spoken about. It's all guns, which is part of it of course, but it seems it's the only aspect the left wants to discuss.

Not true. Everyone recognizes mental illness is a part of this. And a culture which romanticizes violence. Ideally we’d work on all aspects of the problem, instead of ignoring a big one like firearm availability.

Not true. Everyone recognizes mental illness is a part of this. And a culture which romanticizes violence. Ideally wed work on all aspects of the problem, instead of ignoring a big one like firearm availability.

you left out the drugs

Lol you serious Clark? Mass murders happen all over the developed and under developed world.

I can tell you the majority of murders here in the us is done by a segment of our society that makes up 3-6 percent of our population.

So no I reject you claim that we have more bad people here.

I don’t believe in “bad people”, but we certainly have more frequent mass shootings than the rest of the developed world. And it ain’t the minorities you’re attempting to scapegoat.

I know exactly what an ar is.

Bullsh!t, the way you are talking you have zero focking clue about guns. ZERO

They are tearing that building down where the shooting took place. I understand it would be difficult for these students to return but making a decision like that now while emotions are running so high doesn't seem very financially prudent.

I dont believe in bad people, but we certainly have more frequent mass shootings than the rest of the developed world. And it aint the minorities youre attempting to scapegoat.

and more kids hyped up on pshyco drugs

What was the kid taking? Same stuff as the Connecticut kid ?

Common denominator?

Bullsh!t, the way you are talking you have zero focking clue about guns. ZERO

I grew up in the south. I learned to shoot when I was a child. My immediate family owns over a hundred guns. Hell, a couple of them are nominally mine, even though I havent seen them in a decade.

Ive cleaned and reassembled many guns. Helped my brother build ARs. He buys the parts online and assembled them for his friends, for a fee.

Fired countless guns, .50 cal pistols, sniper rifles, an AK, ARs, etc.

Do I know all the lingo and minutia of guns? No. They dont interest me. Never really have. Ive very much been exposed to them, and am not scared of them, I just dont get all geeked about them the way lots of guys do.

Listening to my brothers and their gun buddies talk guns makes my eyes glaze over. Trigger pull this, and that kind of choke, and carbon fiber his, blah blah.

I grew up in the south. I learned to shoot when I was a child. My immediate family owns over a hundred guns. Hell, a couple of them are nominally mine, even though I havent seen them in a decade.

Ive cleaned and reassembled many guns. Helped my brother build ARs. He buys the parts online and assembled them for his friends, for a fee.

Fired countless guns, .50 cal pistols, sniper rifles, an AK, ARs, etc.

Do I know all the lingo and minutia of guns? No. They dont interest me. Never really have. Ive very much been exposed to them, and am not scared of them, I just dont get all geeked about them the way lots of guys do.

Listening to my brothers and their gun buddies talk guns makes my eyes glaze over. Trigger pull this, and that kind of choke, and carbon fiber his, blah blah.

You think an AR is a special hard core killing tool. This is where you show your ignorance. It's no different than any other semi auto rifle ( hundreds of configurations and brands ) you just can't argue this.

You think an AR is a special hard core killing tool. This is where you show your ignorance. It's no different than any other semi auto rifle ( hundreds of configurations and brands ) you just can't argue this.

Oh sure. Absolutely agree.

Im not trying to draw a line between an AR15 and other similar rifles.

The second amenedment should be repealed, and they should all be banned.

You can keep single shot hunting rifles and shotguns only, but no ammo. You can pick that up from the hunting license guy in small quantities only.

The second amenedment should be repealed, and they should all be banned.

This is where the conversation ends. We have ZERO to talk about. Good night

How about fock you?

if thats where you are going to, you are literally throwing the gun, I am not worried about the rise of tyranny

Ban alcohol! Lookit all the drunk driving deaths!

:rolleyes:

My Dad had about 50

I am at 17 fwiw

other than your last point not a single thing on your list would have kept guns out of the hands of mass shooters.

other than your last point not a single thing on your list would have kept guns out of the hands of mass shooters.

I agree completely, I am just tired of all the murder here

I would say the biggest problem is multi-culturalism, but I dont want to be labeled

If you ban and gather up all of the firearms in the USA, you'd better have a huge wall along the border. New guns will be flowing across it like crazy, and the guns will be going to the bad guys.

• Like 2