Sign in to follow this  
Reality

2018 NBA playoffs

Bump. Does Cleveland show up tonight or do they lose by 20? If they lose does Lebron shake hands with his opponents or pull his patented bi*ch move of leaving the court pouting? GS favored by 4.5. Do they win and/or cover the spread? I put a little on them to cover myself.

Cleveland in 7

The real question is after Cleveland loses, does LeBron take his jersey off on the way to locker room causing all the media to freak out.

Hopefully Golden State sweeps...

Win-win...

James loses and it get over quicker...

Hoping for the best...

The real question is after Cleveland loses, does LeBron take his jersey off on the way to locker room causing all the media to freak out.

name 1 scenario where the Cavs lose and the media doesn't freak out?

Freak out at what?

They are underdogs every year, warriors are expected to win. They only freaked out when they actually won the one time.

What are the chances LeBron would ever get up if he ever actually took a real punch to the face?

What are the chances LeBron would ever get up if he ever actually took a real punch to the face?

Good question. I'm not sure I've ever seen a guy get hit in the face as much as LeBron does... of course he acts like Tyson caught him with a right.

Durant is just waiting to close it out in the 4th. Hope Curry drops 30 plus and locks up MVP.

So, when Curry gets this finals MVP..

I can't wait to hear the excuses.

• Like 1

So, when Curry gets this finals MVP..

I can't wait to hear the excuses.

Excuses for what? The guy is great. Just because he's not everyone's favorite player on earth and you act like it's insulting your family crest doesn't make it an excuse. Kid is a great player. Deserving of MVP

I dont follow the NBA anymore. I will watch what I can of the playoffs. I do not like LeBron James, but I respect him.

That said, my hang ups with Curry are that he cant single-handedly take over a game whenever he wants and his defense is almost non-existent.

He can take over a game if he is hot, but if he is off from 3, he cant just say fock it, Ill take it to the hoop.

Swap Curry with Lebron and the Cavs arent in the finals.

I think Curry is a great player, but he seems more one-dimensional on offense. He can certainly get to the rim, but that seems to be more of a byproduct of the 3. If the 3s are falling, it opens up the drive.

Last comment - I would take Durant over Curry.

Okay, Ill shut the fock up now.

I dont follow the NBA anymore. I will watch what I can of the playoffs. I do not like LeBron James, but I respect him.

That said, my hang ups with Curry are that he cant single-handedly take over a game whenever he wants and his defense is almost non-existent.

He can take over a game if he is hot, but if he is off from 3, he cant just say fock it, Ill take it to the hoop.

I think Curry is a great player, but he seems more one-dimensional on offense. He can certainly get to the rim, but that seems to be more of a byproduct of the 3. If the 3s are falling, it opens up the drive.

Great post. And I think you're exactly right. You put Curry on this team And they are not making the finals.

Congratulations to Steve Kerr on battling through Trump derangement syndrome to win a title....

• Like 2

Seems like he had to take it to the hole in a couple of different games this post season when the 3s werent falling. No?

I remember the broadcasters talking about it least once against Houston.

Also, he and Lebron are completely different type players. The size difference alone makes any direct comparison sorta silly.

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuulllllllllllllllllshiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Curry was obviously the MVP.

That's disappointing.

Yep, Curry should have won that.

Im at the beach with the family, didnt watch one second of the game (I knew it was over).

Congrats to the Warriors, being 9 to 1 favorites, the result wasnt remotely shocking.

Bump. Does Cleveland show up tonight or do they lose by 20? If they lose does Lebron shake hands with his opponents or pull his patented bi*ch move of leaving the court pouting? GS favored by 4.5. Do they win and/or cover the spread? I put a little on them to cover myself.

Winner

NBA players dont line up and shake hands after the game. If they have a buddy on the other team theyll go dap up but thats it. So we can stop with any of that nonsense critique.

To be honest I watched the NHL FINAL and they have the opposite tradition. After the Caps won and celebrated, both teams lined up (like youth sports do) and they shook hands. That was cool. Very different than other major pro sports.

After watching at least part of every ECF game I didnt see more than a quarter of the Finals and dont regret it. LeBron is the GOAT but the GSW are going to be unstoppable until he cap breaks that core up. The only drama in this one was whether CLE would lose in 4, 5 or 6.

NBA players dont line up and shake hands after the game. If they have a buddy on the other team theyll go dap up but thats it. So we can stop with any of that nonsense critique.

No one is saying they line up. But if you watched after the game last night all the players congregated on the court and hugged and/or offered congratulations. EXCEPT Leb*tch, who bolted for the locker room immediately.

No one is saying they line up. But if you watched after the game last night all the players congregated on the court and hugged and/or offered congratulations. EXCEPT Leb*tch, who bolted for the locker room immediately.

He shook each players hand while on the court. Not everyone stays and shakes hands. Who cares.

He shook each players hand while on the court. Not everyone stays and shakes hands. Who cares.

No he didn't. And he was the only one who left immediately after the game. You're right, not everyone does stay around after the game. The whiny b*tch baby players who got butthurt don't.

No he didn't. And he was the only one who left immediately after the game. You're right, not everyone does stay around after the game. The whiny b*tch baby players who got butthurt don't.

Watched the game. When he checked out he acknowledged every warrior on the floor with a shake, bro hug.

Watched the game. When he checked out he acknowledged every warrior on the floor with a shake, bro hug.

Wow, so he acknowledged 5 guys out of a team of 15? Great guy!!!!!

Wow, so he acknowledged 5 guys out of a team of 15? Great guy!!!!!

Yes blast him because he didn't bother to shake Quinn Cooks hand. Ok.

Don't get me wrong I think the hockey handshake is the coolest thing ever but it's just a different sport. They just don't do it that way.

Baseball doesn't do it at all. Nobody bats an eye.

Yes blast him because he didn't bother to shake Quinn Cooks hand. Ok.

Don't get me wrong I think the hockey handshake is the coolest thing ever but it's just a different sport. They just don't do it that way.

Baseball doesn't do it at all. Nobody bats an eye.

Bullsh*t. This isn't the first time Lebron has done this and been called out on it. Which is why I mentioned it BEFORE they even lost last night's game. And when you talk about the bench you aren't just talking about Qunn Cook. You might not believe this but more than 5 guys played last night and impacted the game. Again, he was the only one who pulled that b*tch move.

Bullsh*t. This isn't the first time Lebron has done this and been called out on it. Which is why I mentioned it BEFORE they even lost last night's game. And when you talk about the bench you aren't just talking about Qunn Cook. You might not believe this but more than 5 guys played last night and impacted the game. Again, he was the only one who pulled that b*tch move.

So he shook hands with all five starters and the team has more than five starters but you didn't care if he shook Quinn cooks hand.

Whose hand did he not Shake that you are so bent out of shape by? Zaza fockin pachulia?

It was more of a fist bump walking by. No bro hugs with everyone