Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

White House Disinvites SB Champs

So when do we start getting some solutions from these know it alls? How about their supporters? Or is it just another Trump induced tantrum?

But if a guy who calls younsuch things invites you over...you probably dont go.

Doesn't this create an opportunity to come together? The players could have sent a great message by going.

Look who is talking! Priceless

Remember when you said Obama set up the economy for Trump and you couldnt name one policy, regulation, or legislation that Obama passed to set this trend?

Remember when you said Bush policies were to blame for Obama inheriting a bad economy and you couldnt name one Bush policy that put the economy in that mess?

I stated the trends have been good and its good Trump has kept them going. I provided articles and graphs supporting that as well as an article stating how thing improved under Obama. You refused to accept those facts. Thats on you.

He made a direct claim of something specific Obama did...its in him to back that up.

Doesn't this create an opportunity to come together? The players could have sent a great message by going.

Several were going to go...and the WH is now in full spin mode. Quite telling.

But you believe its worth coming together with Trump who has pushed those things towards the players?

Look at these libtards acting like the country isn't kicking ass. It's funny to watch now.

• Like 1

Several were going to go...and the WH is now in full spin mode. Quite telling.

But you believe its worth coming together with Trump who has pushed those things towards the players?

Yeah, that's how it works. One side needs to be the "bigger person." Since the majority of the players weren't willing to come to the table, what was the point in having it?

Yeah, that's how it works. One side needs to be the "bigger person." Since the majority of the players weren't willing to come to the table, what was the point in having it?

Do you honestly believe that Trump will be "coming to the table" as part of this visit? Isn't it more likely that he would be using the pictures of the players there as a tool for his own propaganda and gain?

I believe that the answer is "no" and "yes" to those questions.

Do you honestly believe that Trump will be "coming to the table" as part of this visit? Isn't it more likely that he would be using the pictures of the players there as a tool for his own propaganda and gain?

I believe that the answer is "no" and "yes" to those questions.

I don't know. Nor do I really care.

So we are back to holding NFL players to higher standards than the President...and making an excuse possible for him in every matter.

I know Wentz wanted to get his MAGA on. He can still be on my fantasy team.

So we are back to holding NFL players to higher standards than the President...and making an excuse possible for him in every matter.

Honestly, I haven't followed this because I really don't care. However, if my understanding (based on the little I read in this thread) is correct, this is what happened:

Trump invites Eagles to the WH

Very few Eagles are going to show up

Trump cancels the visit

The players were the ones who decided not to show up. If someone refuses to come to the table, it's hard to come together.

If my understanding of the situation is inaccurate, straighten things out for me and I'll reevaluate my position.

Meh, from what I heard only 2-3 players, the owner and the mascot were going to show up anyway. Seems like they just wanted to make a mockery of the thing. :thumbsdown:

Meh, from what I heard only 2-3 players, the owner and the mascot were going to show up anyway. Seems like they just wanted to make a mockery of the thing. :thumbsdown:

Trump can make a mockery of the White House without their help.

Trump can make a mockery of the White House without their help.

Regardless how you or I may feel about the POTUS, I think we can agree that he has better things to do than shake hands with some dummy in an eagle costume.

Honestly, I haven't followed this because I really don't care. However, if my understanding (based on the little I read in this thread) is correct, this is what happened:

Trump invites Eagles to the WH

Very few Eagles are going to show up

Trump cancels the visit

The players were the ones who decided not to show up. If someone refuses to come to the table, it's hard to come together.

If my understanding of the situation is inaccurate, straighten things out for me and I'll reevaluate my position.

He wasnt wanting to come together though...you know this, right?

What a baby. "You're not coming to my party? Well then you're not invited!!!"

What a bunch of babies. "We're not coming to your party. Hey, you can't cancel it, that's not fair."

Unfortunately, that option was taken away from them by the President of the United States. :(

Regardless how you or I may feel about the POTUS, I think we can agree that he has better things to do than shake hands with some dummy in an eagle costume.

Like bickering with his real or perceived enemies on Twitter?

I stated the trends have been good and its good Trump has kept them going. I provided articles and graphs supporting that as well as an article stating how thing improved under Obama. You refused to accept those facts. Thats on you.

He made a direct claim of something specific Obama did...its in him to back that up.

Liars figure and figures lie. Obama created Government and Minimum Service Jobs, Trump is creating jobs that Obama said would never come back while reducing the Government workforce.

Your inability to understand this is what makes you the board Pear Shaped Loser!

And you still can’t provide on policy for either situation.

What a bunch of babies. "We're not coming to your party. Hey, you can't cancel it, that's not fair."

you are, what am I.

Like bickering with his real or perceived enemies on Twitter?

:lol:

They're both a waste of time in my opinion.

He wasnt wanting to come together though...you know this, right?

Fortunately for Trump, snowflakes are just so predictable.

:lol:

They're both a waste of time in my opinion.

Don seems to find a lot of time to golf and be a twat online. Its almost like he doesnt do much.

Don seems to find a lot of time to golf and be a twat online. Its almost like he doesnt do much.

So you're saying he'd fit in at the GC?

Liars figure and figures lie. Obama created Government and Minimum Service Jobs, Trump is creating jobs that Obama said would never come back while reducing the Government workforce.

Your inability to understand this is what makes you the board Pear Shaped Loser!

And you still cant provide on policy for either situation.

So you claim that while job creation is lagging behind the last few years of Obama...they are better jobs? With zero to back that up as usual

And if so...why is wage growth not there?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/wonk/wp/2018/05/04/whats-wrong-here-unemployment-is-below-4-percent-but-wage-growth-is-still-lousy/

Your inability to even speak in fact is astounding as is your ability to deflect from current conversation into something you already got schooled on in another thread.

Fortunately for Trump, snowflakes are just so predictable.

As always...he is proven to be the snowflake.

Have to feel bad for the good Americans on the team. This is most likely, unless they leave the team, the only time they'll ever have a chance at the honor. :(

All because of the clueless sheep dumb focks on the team.

Have to feel bad for the good Americans on the team. This is most likely, unless they leave the team, the only time they'll ever have a chance at the honor. :(

I bet the two QB's wanted to go. One hunts and the other is a Jesus freak.

I bet the two QB's wanted to go. One hunts and the other is a Jesus freak.

probably, trump should have them over for dinner

Typical Philly trash.

Friday they confirm 80 people are coming.

Monday they say, nah, we changed our minds. Fock you and everyone (including our own fans) who went out their way to make plans to be there. We are going to stay home and suck our thumbs.

Typical Philly trash.

Friday they confirm 80 people are coming.

Monday they say, nah, we changed our minds. Fock you and everyone (including our own fans) who went out their way to make plans to be there. We are going to stay home and suck our thumbs.

Wow. Hard to feel sorry for any of them though. All trash.