Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

White House Disinvites SB Champs

And hes more liberal than any conservative Ive ever met IRL.

Ha probably. Yeah trust me it's not fun. I get it from both sides.

At what point do people understand that Trump is going to try to stick it to the NFL as much as he can? It isn't about the players and what they do. It is about punishing the group of guys that would not let him into their club.

Trump sued the NFL and won a treble damages award of $3. He was p!ssed and still is.

Trump was behind the smear campaign to ensure that Bon Jovi did not get ownership of the Bills so that his bid would win.

I don't think this is about the NFL. He did essentially the same thing to the Warriors last year when it looked like they might decline going to the WH.

I don't think this is about the NFL. He did essentially the same thing to the Warriors last year when it looked like they might decline going to the WH.

Its about throwing red meat to his base. Trump gets them all fired up over the anthem, they love him for sticking up to those uppity negros. :dunno:

My point was not on this issue, but any issue. When does a sitting President get involved in one particular business' issues? He has a stick up his ass about the NFL. There was a report out earlier today that he wanted the NFL to get hit as part of the new GOP tax plan. Not sure if it is true, but he is a vindictive guy.

Its about throwing red meat to his base. Trump gets them all fired up over the anthem, they love him for sticking up to those uppity negros. :dunno:

Nah, I think it's his narcissism. When a group is going to rebuff him he tries to head it off at the pass so as not to "look bad." He doesn't realize he looks bad for how he handles it as well.

Well, I got a grand idea for you. Lets work together to end the partisan BS that has been ruining America for the last 30 years. The entire reason our forefathers created this system, was to ensure compromise and working together for the good of ALL MEN (they didnt really care about chicks at the time).

People actually care if a championship team goes (or is invited) to the WH?

That's the kind of shiit better left for the View.

I only care in that I don't think professional sports teams should be invited to the WH at all. Little League World Series Champs, sure. College National Champs, fine. Olympic medalists, ok. Pros get paid a lot of money to play, the others don't. That's why they deserve the extra recognition. Hopefully this is the beginning of the end of this stupid tradition.

No matter who is in office, I never understood why this was an event anyway...

Trump vs Philly! The definition of a cripple fight.

• Like 2

Nah, I think it's his narcissism. When a group is going to rebuff him he tries to head it off at the pass so as not to "look bad." He doesn't realize he looks bad for how he handles it as well.

Nobody would have cared if Trump didnt invite them in the first place. The real b1tch move was inviting the team while intending to disinvite them all along. Ive never seen a grown man act like such a petty thin skinned little girl.

The real cringe is that some people actually consider this little ###### an alpha male. :doh:

Well, I got a grand idea for you. Lets work together to end the partisan BS that has been ruining America for the last 30 years. The entire reason our forefathers created this system, was to ensure compromise and working together for the good of ALL MEN (they didnt really care about chicks at the time).

Pfft...like Jefferson wasn't mashing chicks. :)

Nobody would have cared if Trump didnt invite them in the first place. The real b1tch move was inviting the team while intending to disinvite them all along. Ive never seen a grown man act like such a petty thin skinned little girl.

The real cringe is that some people actually consider this little ###### an alpha male. :doh:

See, I don't think he intended to disinvite them all along. I think once it became clear he'd be getting a small subset of the team he decided to disinvite them. Just like with GS.

Way to be above it Donnie Child. :lol:

Went from: :pointstosky:

To: :bench:

Guys saying it looks good for Trump? Pretty sad to see guys so blindly hero worshipping another dude, but whatever gets you excited.

See, I don't think he intended to disinvite them all along. I think once it became clear he'd be getting a small subset of the team he decided to disinvite them. Just like with GS.

That was clear months ago when several members of the team said they werent going. :dunno:

That was clear months ago when several members of the team said they werent going. :dunno:

Several is one thing. From what I heard prior to Trump's announcement the current number was much larger than that.

Several is one thing. From what I heard prior to Trump's announcement the current number was much larger than that.

Either way pretty pathetic look for the POTUS.

Another fight Trump wins on and the other side is left wondering what happened.

Well....some of the Warriors. He hasn't really responded to Steve Kerr's words....or Greg Popovich.

Well....some of the Warriors. He hasn't really responded to Steve Kerr's words....or Greg Popovich.

What are you talking about? This is about disinviting a team to the WH, not pissing matches with individuals.

So when Barrack Obama blamed white men for everything, it was no racist and ok for teams to go to the White House... but when the left accuse Trump of being racist, even though he never actually said anything racist, it's not ok to go to the White House? Especially when minority (most specifically black people), are working more now than when Obama was President.

After Trump's second term is up, I hope Tim Scott runs for President. From what I know about him, I really like the guy... but who know's what's what in 6 years. I want to see how they go full retard on trying to call him names and label him without showing their true racist colors. The Left is so racist, it's not even funny, and yet they throw the biggest stones against the weakest glass houses. It's rather comical.

kinky

So when Barrack Obama blamed white men for everything, it was no racist and ok for teams to go to the White House... but when the left accuse Trump of being racist, even though he never actually said anything racist, it's not ok to go to the White House? Especially when minority (most specifically black people), are working more now than when Obama was President.

After Trump's second term is up, I hope Tim Scott runs for President. From what I know about him, I really like the guy... but who know's what's what in 6 years. I want to see how they go full retard on trying to call him names and label him without showing their true racist colors. The Left is so racist, it's not even funny, and yet they throw the biggest stones against the weakest glass houses. It's rather comical.

He blamed white men for everything?

When you start with a false premise...your whole post looks really bad. When you continue with that ignorance...its just sort of funny.

The whole thing has gotten out of hand.

These White House visits used to be simple dog and pony shows with no political strings attached. Glad handing, pats on the back, photo ops, punch and pie.....

Then Trump won, liberals lost their minds and apparently still havent found them.

If the Eagles or any other team doesnt wanna make the trip as a team, then fock em. They can all stay home.

• Like 1

Way to be above it Donnie Child. :lol:

Went from: :pointstosky:

To: :bench:

Guys saying it looks good for Trump? Pretty sad to see guys so blindly hero worshipping another dude, but whatever gets you excited.

Newbie?

I guess I'm nieve. But I don't understand why someone wouldn't go? You hate the guy. So?

I didn't vote for Obama. Didn't agree with 90% of anything he did. If I was invited to the white house at any point in those 8 years. I would have gone. Shook his hand and said nice to meet you Mr. President. Then enjoyed my once in a lifetime experience.

It's not even being a sellout. It's just suck it up buttercup, and live your life.

The whole thing has gotten out of hand.

These White House visits used to be simple dog and pony shows with no political strings attached. Glad handing, pats on the back, photo ops, punch and pie.....

Then Trump won, liberals lost their minds and apparently still havent found them.

If the Eagles or any other team doesnt wanna make the trip as a team, then fock em. They can all stay home.

Trump? People abstained from going to these long before Trump.

When Trump won...people are reacting to his vile words towards them. I don't blame any man for not wanting to go see a man who calls them SOBs and says what he does about them. Why would they?

I guess I'm nieve. But I don't understand why someone wouldn't go? You hate the guy. So?

I didn't vote for Obama. Didn't agree with 90% of anything he did. If I was invited to the white house at any point in those 8 years. I would have gone. Shook his hand and said nice to meet you Mr. President. Then enjoyed my once in a lifetime experience.

It's not even being a sellout. It's just suck it up buttercup, and live your life.

Did Obama call you and your teammates SOBs?

I wouldn't go. Doesn't matter who POTUS is.

Fock politicians

Did Obama call you and your teammates SOBs?

I've been called alot worse than that. Am I gonna cry and hit a safe house, or am I gonna live my life to its fullest?

I've been called alot worse than that. Am I gonna cry and hit a safe house, or am I gonna live my life to its fullest?

But if a guy who calls younsuch things invites you over...you probably dont go.

I wouldn't go. Doesn't matter who POTUS is.

Fock politicians

I agree. Most of them are self preserving, dirty scumbags. Both sides. But for some joe blow like me. I'd go, and make the most of my once and a lifetime experience.

It would be like going to a baseball game and throwing out the first pitch.

I wouldn't turn it down, just because I didn't like the 2 teams that were playing each other.

He blamed white men for everything?

When you start with a false premise...your whole post looks really bad. When you continue with that ignorance...its just sort of funny.

It's not a false premise. I literally watched a video of him saying it.

It's not a false premise. I literally watched a video of him saying it.

Then you should have no problem posting a link to that

But if a guy who calls younsuch things invites you over...you probably dont go.

Depends on the magnitude of the situation for me I guess.

If you're my neighbor, and invite me over for dinner. Then you're right. No thank you. I'll stay home, or go over Bob Nuffs house.

But if you're POTUS Sho Nuff, then yes, I'd come on down.

I just think it's silly to pass off an exceptional experience, just because I don't agree with something.

I'd never pass up my daughter's wedding day, just because I hated her fiancé.

No you didnt. Then link it...or admit you are full of ######.

Look who is talking! Priceless

Remember when you said Obama set up the economy for Trump and you couldn’t name one policy, regulation, or legislation that Obama passed to set this trend?

Remember when you said Bush policies were to blame for Obama inheriting a bad economy and you couldn’t name one Bush policy that put the economy in that mess?

Couldnt be prouder of the Super Bowl Champion Philadelphia Eagles. :first: