Sign in to follow this  
Fireballer

Major hurricane Florence

Accurate. Critical circuits are wired to a sub panel, and the generator connected to sub panel. Or just do like me...kill the main to isolate generator power from grid, energize panel by backfeeding it, then turn breakers on/off as desired. I dont recommend this due to someone forgetting to turn off main and possible electrocuting a power company employee.

DON'T DO THIS

My father could be the guy fixing your power. :(

DON'T DO THIS

My father could be the guy fixing your power. :(

Tell him to pee on it before touching it.

Growing in size but weakening in strength.

CNN looking for weakness to exploit Trump. Currently blaming him for all the lazy, losers in Puerto Rico that died in their shacks. Meeting currently about whether or not to use the angle of 'Trump causes hysteria by exaggerating power of Florence'.

CNN looking for weakness to exploit Trump. Currently blaming him for all the lazy, losers in Puerto Rico that died in their shacks. Meeting currently about whether or not to use the angle of 'Trump causes hysteria by exaggerating power of Florence'.

His and our reaction to Puerto Rico was piss poor and should be questioned.

And the rest is you making up reasons to complain about cNN and the left.

His and our reaction to Puerto Rico was piss poor and should be questioned.

And the rest is you making up reasons to complain about cNN and the left.

Those losers are still sitting on crate's next to their blown up shacks waiting for someone to do the work for them.

CNN was whining about Puerto Rico this morning trying to stir up trouble.

Accurate. Critical circuits are wired to a sub panel, and the generator connected to sub panel. Or just do like me...kill the main to isolate generator power from grid, energize panel by backfeeding it, then turn breakers on/off as desired. I dont recommend this due to someone forgetting to turn off main and possible electrocuting a power company employee.

they now make a mechanical interlock for most panels mfgs that physically prevents the main and the generator circuit breaker from being turned on at the same time.

Like 50 bucks easy install.

https://www.natramelec.com/?gclid=CjwKCAjwlejcBRAdEiwAAbj6KfkR5Y9B-1wTYYytOPTWAB7XFZHTp3aGDOiSp-TUSNxerICwVn3MEBoCH4EQAvD_BwE

• Like 1

So Trump neglected the infrastructure of an island in hurricane alley for decades? Geez, at least blame it on Bush. 41.

So Trump neglected the infrastructure of an island in hurricane alley for decades? Geez, at least blame it on Bush. 41.

PR is an American territory and people prefer to go to the DR. S-hole. Nuff said.

Just like New Orleans, Puerto Ricos horrible preparation and response is 100% the fault of the local government.

But we have a Republican potus so the hacks will blame him.

Around we go...hacks gonna hack.

• Like 1

they now make a mechanical interlock for most panels mfgs that physically prevents the main and the generator circuit breaker from being turned on at the same time.

Like 50 bucks easy install.

https://www.natramelec.com/?gclid=CjwKCAjwlejcBRAdEiwAAbj6KfkR5Y9B-1wTYYytOPTWAB7XFZHTp3aGDOiSp-TUSNxerICwVn3MEBoCH4EQAvD_BwE

Yes. Thats best practice. Im gonna install now that you reminded me.👍

It took them a while to realize how stupid that argument looked so I believe they have moved to 'Trump didn't give us lots of supplies'

Well, Trump is already presciently warned us that this particular hurricane is tremendously wet.

so, I imagine CNN will report that all this rainfall and flooding is incredibly dry.

Is that how it works in your head?

It took them a while to realize how stupid that argument looked so I believe they have moved to 'Trump didn't give us lots of supplies'

If you're just interested in playing at the Poor Donald is a victim of the meany liberals, that's your prerogative. If you actually want to learn something, Google Whitefish energy in Puerto Rico.

a 300 million dollar no-bid contract awarded to a 2 man company in the same Hometown as his interior secretary as I recall. Whose son took an internship with the company. And they were going to charge the government $300 an hour per employee. And all sorts of other ridiculous costs. And had a specific clause in the contract that Puerto Rico nor any other government agency could audit for profit or other considerations.

It was a real swamp drainer.

The disappointment at the weakening to cat 2 is palpable among the weather channel staff.

Ive had it on this morning for about 30 minutes...4 times they said.. could you imagine how bad this would be at cat 4.

They live for huge storms

I hope people remember to take their pets! I could not believe how many abandoned their dogs, some chained up - during Harvey last year.

If you're just interested in playing at the Poor Donald is a victim of the meany liberals, that's your prerogative. If you actually want to learn something, Google Whitefish energy in Puerto Rico.

a 300 million dollar no-bid contract awarded to a 2 man company in the same Hometown as his interior secretary as I recall. Whose son took an internship with the company. And they were going to charge the government $300 an hour per employee. And all sorts of other ridiculous costs. And had a specific clause in the contract that Puerto Rico nor any other government agency could audit for profit or other considerations.

It was a real swamp drainer.

Solyndra was at least 500 million. Look that one up.

The disappointment at the weakening to cat 2 is palpable among the weather channel staff.

Ive had it on this morning for about 30 minutes...4 times they said.. could you imagine how bad this would be at cat 4.

They live for huge storms

Yeah, no kidding. And then they wonder why people die when they don't take the warnings seriously.

In Puerto Rico?

We're on to boondoggles by presidents now, aren't we? You started it.

Those losers are still sitting on crate's next to their blown up shacks waiting for someone to do the work for them.

CNN was whining about Puerto Rico this morning trying to stir up trouble.

You are speaking of pure ignorance and stupidity as usual LOD.

I firmly believe the following two statements can exist at the same time.

1. Puerto Rico is a raging shithole. With completely stupid and unprofessional people running the joint. I know this from personal experience. I've worked with prepa before, most incompetent for the markers on the planet. The government's tax scheme is just short of voodoo.

So, in short, it's like every other Island I've ever done business with.

2. Trump is a clueless incompetent boob who constantly seeks to use the government to enrich himself and his crony Buddies.

It's no wonder that place is still a mess. It was a mess long before the Hurricanes hit. As landmasses go, it reached its peak as a bombing range.

And of course, Trump was apparently stunned to find out that Puerto Rico is an island surrounded by a lot of water. As opposed those other islands that are surrounded by lots of gummy bears I guess.

• Like 1

You are speaking of pure ignorance and stupidity as usual LOD.

whatever you say Mr. Democrat.

Oh yea....and go fock yourself you retarded loser.

Just like New Orleans, Puerto Ricos horrible preparation and response is 100% the fault of the local government.

You most certainly are hacking very hard right now making excuses. Our reaction from our government was piss poor...its ok to admit it.

Weakened now, only 110 mph winds. Puzzies, Id be on the golf course

yup. whole bottom side is wiped out...losing steam. will be a 1 soon

I firmly believe the following two statements can exist at the same time.

1. Puerto Rico is a raging shithole. With completely stupid and unprofessional people running the joint. I know this from personal experience. I've worked with prepa before, most incompetent for the markers on the planet. The government's tax scheme is just short of voodoo.

So, in short, it's like every other Island I've ever done business with.

2. Trump is a clueless incompetent boob who constantly seeks to use the government to enrich himself and his crony Buddies.

It's no wonder that place is still a mess. It was a mess long before the Hurricanes hit. As landmasses go, it reached its peak as a bombing range.

And of course, Trump was apparently stunned to find out that Puerto Rico is an island surrounded by a lot of water. As opposed those other islands that are surrounded by lots of gummy bears I guess.

Hasn't Trumps net worth decreased since he took office?

should be easy enough to check. We'll just look at his old Tax Returns versus his...

Aw, crap...

Man, this sounds pretty scary. Trump was just briefed on Florence and he broke the news to the nation.

Turns out this hurricane is

" tremendously big and tremendously wet."

Huh, water is wet.

You sure he was talking about the hurricane, and not his bed in a Russian hotel room?

• Like 1

He's made trillions. His cronies, too. I mean, they must have, right. Tax cuts, tariffs, Puerto Rico, other stuff. You know.

Ahh, yeah, you might not want to bring up New Orleans and Katrina.

While I totally agree local government was horrid, bush had named the director of an Arabian horse farm not far from where I grew up as the head of FEMA. Mike Brown. You might remember

you're doing a heck of a job there brownie!

Yeah, plenty of blame to go around there.

but for what it's worth, I thought some of the criticism that bush received was really unfair.

Even Bush was smart enough to change things when they weren't working. As opposed to Trump who immediately granted himself an A plus for his record-breaking World shattering a lot of people are saying this is the best handling ever of a hurricane! And you got to remember, that Puerto Rico is an island surrounded by a lot of water!

Jesus, I never thought I'd live long enough to see somebody make George Bush sound like Jeb Bartlett.

He's made trillions. His cronies, too. I mean, they must have, right. Tax cuts, tariffs, Puerto Rico, other stuff. You know.

well, top of the head, the most glaring example was the 500 million dollars that China invested in a trump development property in I want to say Indonesia? And then constantly, the next week, despite what the Pentagon and all of our intelligence Services had cautioned, he took steps to save Chinese jobs at their Chinese Telecom company that was suspected to have been spying on American soldiers and others here in the states. Hell, the Pentagon even band their shiit from our bases.

So, National Security? Hay for half a billion dollars? It's yours.

Want to talk about the 9 figure inauguration slush fund? How about the profitability surge in the DC Trump Hotel that is constantly getting booked by Qatari and other Middle Eastern governments for access to Trump?

well, top of the head, the most glaring example was the 500 million dollars that China invested in a trump development property in I want to say Indonesia? And then constantly, the next week, despite what the Pentagon and all of our intelligence Services had cautioned, he took steps to save Chinese jobs at their Chinese Telecom company that was suspected to have been spying on American soldiers and others here in the states. Hell, the Pentagon even band their shiit from our bases.

So, National Security? Hay for half a billion dollars? It's yours.

Want to talk about the 9 figure inauguration slush fund? How about the profitability surge in the DC Trump Hotel that is constantly getting booked by Qatari and other Middle Eastern governments for access to Trump?

If you were only so passionate about Hillary you'd have found those missing emails by now.

If you were only so passionate about Hillary you'd have found those missing emails by now.

I don't think the terms Hillary and passion belong anywhere near each other. Blarf.

I don't think the terms Hillary and passion belong anywhere near each other. Blarf.

True.

Can we get back to busting dingby's balls now?

True.

Can we get back to busting dingby's balls now?

Last I saw, He and Bert were supposed to meet behind the gym after 4th period.

Where are we on the Waffle House index at this point?

You most certainly are hacking very hard right now making excuses. Our reaction from our government was piss poor...its ok to admit it.

how about theirs?

how about theirs?

Locally...it wasn't good either. That does not excuse the federal government's actions with a US territory dumbass.