Sign in to follow this  
vuduchile

Kavanaugh sexual misconduct in High School

Actually come January (when it was to start) he'll be busy being a SCOTUS. 53-47

Hardass Pen thinks he should pipe down.

Hardass Pen thinks he should pipe down.

Yeah.............threaten a guy's wife, kids and career but the guy's supposed to be a good lamb and just head to the slaughter.

I wouldn't have blamed him if he got out of his chair and walked over to Feinstein (D-China) and smacked the shite out of her. I've never hit a woman in my life, but I'd break the streak in this case.

I wouldn't have blamed him if he got out of his chair and walked over to Feinstein (D-China) and smacked the shite out of her. I've never hit a woman in my life, but I'd break the streak in this case.

I still wouldn't hit her for fear I wouldn't be able to stop until she was just a pile of meat.

So being accused of gang rape in front of the country doesn't rise to the level of ruining your name? His kids are subjected to that mind you. And he lost a job.

You and your cronies have said his life is ruined. It isn't. He's about to receive a lifetime appointment to the highest court in the land.

Yeah.............threaten a guy's wife, kids and career but the guy's supposed to be a good lamb and just head to the slaughter.

WTF are you talking about? If the allegations are false, it's understandable he'd be livid. It's not understandable to lie about inconsequential details of high school debauchery.

You and your cronies have said his life is ruined. It isn't. He's about to receive a lifetime appointment to the highest court in the land.

Who are you to say that? So arrogant.

With a cloud hanging over his head for the rest of his life. Not to mention the Dems have already stated they'll impeach him if they get the chance and that was PRIOR to the FBI investigation.

Keep defending their loathsome ways.

With a cloud hanging over his head for the rest of his life. Not to mention the Dems have already stated they'll impeach him if they get the chance and that was PRIOR to the FBI investigation.

Keep defending their loathsome ways.

Get back to me if he isn't appointed or is impeached. TIA.

WTF are you talking about? If the allegations are false, it's understandable he'd be livid. It's not understandable to lie about inconsequential details of high school debauchery.

So you'll excuse the loon's poor memory of high school but this guy better give an accurate count of how much beer he drank and how many times he farted per hour.

Get back to me if he isn't appointed or is impeached. TIA.

I'd love to see how you react if (assuming you are really a doc) someone made a false accusation about you; maybe diddling their kid. You'd be found innocent but you'd lose patients to be sure.

So you'll excuse the loon's poor memory of high school but this guy better give an accurate count of how much beer he drank and how many times he farted per hour.

No, her testimony sucked. So did his, but given everything we know, I think her story is more plausible - but not sufficient to delay his confirmation.

I'd love to see how you react if (assuming you are really a doc) someone made a false accusation about you; maybe diddling their kid. You'd be found innocent but you'd lose patients to be sure.

Too bad we'll never know, because in general, people don't make such accusations willy-nilly.

The closest I'd get is frivolous malpractice. So far, so good on that front.

Too bad we'll never know, because in general, people don't make such accusations willy-nilly.

Oh I know. Accuse someone of something and it must be true. This is a genius observation by you. Form of a leftward thinking nut job and beyond!

No, her testimony sucked. So did his, but given everything we know, I think her story is more plausible - but not sufficient to delay his confirmation.

Based on what evidence? Her testimony? We've posted evidence she's lied under oath.

There has to substantial motivation. What's her GoFundMe account up to? :wave:

Every MD I've asked (5 so far) think Kavanaugh is lying. We must all be stupid. :shocking:

Brainwashed, maybe. Don't you guys normally reach conclusions based on hard evidence?

Oh I know. Accuse someone of something and it must be true. This is a genius observation by you. Form of a leftward thinking nut job and beyond!

Nobody said anything about assuming guilt. :dunno:

Brainwashed, maybe. Don't you guys normally reach conclusions based on hard evidence?

Funny how a bunch of people who managed to stumble their way through med school are so easily brainwashed.

I agree there isn't any hard evidence, so I think he should be confirmed. That doesn't mean I have to believe he is honest and she is lying. The opposite is also true, of course.

There has to substantial motivation. What's her GoFundMe account up to? :wave:

So you think she concocted this story in anticipation of a GoFundMe payday? :wacko: Even a democrat conspiracy is more likely than that.

Based on what evidence? Her testimony? We've posted evidence she's lied under oath.

The totality of the information we've been given, and the likelihood of the various scenarios. We've all drawn our conclusions the same way; we're just making different assumptions where hard evidence doesn't exist.

And her ex-boyfriend's letter is not adequate evidence to prove anything.

Jesus...

:doh:

Either pen gave sho his login info or he has finally lost it.

The totality of the information we've been given, and the likelihood of the various scenarios. We've all drawn our conclusions the same way; we're just making different assumptions where hard evidence doesn't exist.

And her ex-boyfriend's letter is not adequate evidence to prove anything.

Fair enough. We perceive the inconsistent, and inconsequential, details of actions that may or may not have transpired 30 years ago differently. I would really like to deny the politicians the satisfaction of knowing they suckered us into caring about this, and ignoring his judicial decisions though.

Who are you to say his life and name are ruined? So theatric.

I’d take the word of the guy who has the ruined life before a Hawaiian Doc. Just sayin’

Every MD I've asked (5 so far) think Kavanaugh is lying. We must all be stupid. :shocking:

You all must be proctologists because it sure sounds like you all have been spending a whole lot of time with your heads up some liberal's ass.

You all must be proctologists because it sure sounds like you all have been spending a whole lot of time with your heads up some liberal's ass.

Let me help, as the good Doc speaks in tongues.

When someone drinks too much to a point of “black out” or “intoxication” it is POSSIBLE someone COULD do something terrible and NOT remember doing it.

This is the defense Kav had to take. If he admits to blacking out the Dems can say he could have done this in a blacked our drunken stupor and SINCE he is known to have been in that state before maybe he was in this case too.

Instead, Kav said he NEVER drank to intoxication or a blacked out state. THIS IS WHERE HE IS DEEMED TO BE A LIAR.

I assure you the good Docs buddies don’t think he is a serial rapist or a gang rapist. The lie Doc is discussin’ with his peeps is the “never overdrank” lie.

AmIRight?

When someone drinks too much to a point of “black out” or “intoxication” it is POSSIBLE someone COULD do something terrible and NOT remember doing it.

This is the defense Kav had to take. If he admits to blacking out the Dems can say he could have done this in a blacked our drunken stupor and SINCE he is known to have been in that state before maybe he was in this case too.

Instead, Kav said he NEVER drank to intoxication or a blacked out state. THIS IS WHERE HE IS DEEMED TO BE A LIAR.

I assure you the good Docs buddies don’t think he is a serial rapist or a gang rapist. The lie Doc is discussin’ with his peeps is the “never overdrank” lie.

AmIRight?

The Dem's set him up for this, I feel as though they did not prepare him for this well enough. It's political tactics in a rather simplistic form too. If you ever wonder why people seem to answer direct questions in a weird way, its because they know they are being setup and how and they are answering to deny the inquisitor the ability to set them up.

When someone drinks too much to a point of black out or intoxication it is POSSIBLE someone COULD do something terrible and NOT remember doing it.

I assure you the good Docs buddies dont think he is a serial rapist or a gang rapist. The lie Doc is discussin with his peeps is the never overdrank lie.

AmIRight?

He said " sometimes we drank too many beers" Pen thinks because he said we he's not saying he drank too many. Which is pretty fockin stupid, but he's the highly educated one

Funny how a bunch of people who managed to stumble their way through med school are so easily brainwashed.

You aren't the only educated lib to throw all that learning to the wind because you want to believe her. Brainwashed is a word libs throw around these days to describe faith based belief. Seemed to fit.

I feel that the more we learn about Kavanaugh, the more it seems he perjured himself and that is disqualifying.

Kavanaugh could win an election if he ran. I hope he does if he loses this.

Fair enough. We perceive the inconsistent, and inconsequential, details of actions that may or may not have transpired 30 years ago differently. I would really like to deny the politicians the satisfaction of knowing they suckered us into caring about this, and ignoring his judicial decisions though.

Inconsistent maybe. Inconsequential? You guys have already decided his life is ruined, and she is a lying slvt under the spell of some libruhl conspiracy.

From vanilla answers on the candidates' stances, delayed voting when the balance of power may shift and potential for fabricated scandals, Supreme Court justice confirmation is deeply flawed. Hopefully this will cause the powers that be to rethink the whole process. While they're at it, lifetime appointment are ridiculous too.

AmIRight?

Let me help you and your liberal proctologist friends. It doesn't matter what Kav is saying or not saying, as this is just an emotional ploy of the left to fire up their crazy emotional fanbase and make a spectacle of things.

They know that when a women accuses a man of rape, or physical abuse, or even peeing on the toilet seat, the whole of the liberal public instantly finds him guilty even if he is cleared of any charges in the end. Oh, and in this case, no charges were filed and that nut job lady of an accuser is simply out of her mind. "I'm just glad to have my coffee."