RLLD

Trump threatens to close 'Southern Border entirely

Take the names out of it, pretend its President Joe.

5B in a Trillion Dollar Federal Budget for border security is nothing. Any other year itd pass without hesitation.

The only reason its not being passed is purely political. Its because the Orange Man made Illegal Immigration a priority. Period.

So riddle me this there sporto. why hasn't any other government including an Administration that literally had 'project wet back' back in the day. Why hasn't any other Administration tried to build a wall? An actual wall. Did we just invent the technology? I mean I know the Chinese are landing on the moon right now. Are we going to steal their technology and now build a wall like they stole our moon technology is that what's going on here?

If a wall is strictly a political stunt that nobody is going to pass strictly from a political standpoint, why hasn't the wall been built fifty, a hundred, two hundred years ago?

oh my God! The deep dark state has been against Trump since before he was even born!😵😱

Pelosi should get a first hand look at Guantanamo Bay for like the next 400 years.

5B in a Trillion Dollar Federal Budget for border security is nothing. Any other year itd pass without hesitation.

The only reason its not being passed is purely political. Its because the Orange Man made Illegal Immigration a priority. Period.

No it wouldn’t and no it’s not. Reverse Trump derangement syndrome is as bad as regular TDS.

True. :thumbsup:

FYI, 2004, 1.2 million people turned away at the southern border. Fast forward to today? .2m turned away at the southern border. But now suddenly it's a national emergency? Good luck making that case orange guy.😁

Tragically, the same tards on this board who rooted for Bush are rooting for Trump. Even if they have changed their alias 17 times in between.

Bush: You can't criticize the president in times of War!

... Unless it's Obama!

Trump: No, I was never for Bush! He's not a republican! He was a neocon!

You guys are fuucking retarded. 😁

FYI, 2004, 1.2 million people turned away at the southern border. Fast forward to today? 1.2m turned away at the southern border. But now suddenly it's a national emergency? Good luck making that case orange guy.

Yeah.... So let's continue to ignore the problem because Obama did. :doh:

FYI, 2004, 1.2 million people turned away at the southern border. Fast forward to today? .2m turned away at the southern border. But now suddenly it's a national emergency? Good luck making that case orange guy.

Tragically, the same tards on this board who rooted for Bush are rooting for Trump. Even if they have changed their alias 17 times in between.

Bush: You can't criticize the president in times of War!

... Unless it's Obama!

Trump: No, I was never for Bush! He's not a republican! He was a neocon!

You guys are fuucking retarded.

I think what's more concerning is the precedent set, if Trump does indeed pull this maneuver. Even if it is struck down in court, it creates a slippery slope for future presidents trying to get around the constitution and make arbitrary decisions. Down the road when a democrat tries the same gimmick to advance whatever agenda they have, conservatives will have no legs to stand on. These types of shady maneuvers are what leads to authoritarianism. Clearly the GOP knows this, which is why Trump didn't try this path over the last 2 years, when had majority control of both houses.

• Like 1

I think what's more concerning is the precedent set, if Trump does indeed pull this maneuver. Even if it is struck down in court, it creates a slippery slope for future presidents trying to get around the constitution and make arbitrary decisions. Down the road when a democrat tries the same gimmick to advance whatever agenda they have, conservatives will have no legs to stand on. These types of shady maneuvers are what leads to authoritarianism. Clearly the GOP knows this, which is why Trump didn't try this path over the last 2 years, when had majority control of both houses.

Hahaa. Never gets old from this guy. :doh: :lol:

Good post.

Also shows that the adults have left the room. The bumpers have been taken away from the bowling alley. This guy's just going off without any sort of pushback.

It's pretty sad when Bolton is the moderate in the room. He had to pull Trump back forcibly from leaving Syria overnight.remember when we were told that his daughter would keep him from going haywire? How's that working out? She still going to therapy over getting molested by Daddy. I bet she doesn't even go in the oval office when he's there.

Hey Wiff, you look up Trumps stance on birthright citizenship yet?

You know that whole four thousand terrorists crossing our border thing? I'm watching a replay now. Fox News. The Trump Network. FOX News absolutely destroyed that fat pig Sarah Sanders on that claim. Chris Wallace just a eviscerated this idiot. And by the way? Trump said the same thing as her.

Can you imagine if even one terrorists was caught crossing our border? Hannity would spooge on camera. And even Fox News just destroyed Trump and company on this outright lie.

In fact, about 99% of those 4,000? Are on various no fly list. They are 'caught' at airports. So, we shut down the government to pay for a wall to keep out terrorists that don't exist on our border. But we stop paying the TSA whose whole job is to keep out the so-called four thousand terrorists that actually are trying to enter our country via airports.

Fuucking brilliant.

oh, and speaking of the airport's? Why is nobody talking about the fact that there are entire city's premier League in California filled with Chinese people whose visas have expired who come here specifically to drop anchor babies? The story that's never been told. Oh yeah, remember when Trump bailed out the Chinese company who invested half a billion dollars in one of his properties in Thailand? Even though that company I've been blacklisted by the Pentagon for spying on us? Yeah g I wonder why nobody's talking about the Chinese illegal immigrants.

"But but Obama said there were 57 states!"

Geesus Christ you people...

FACTS: from the US Dept. of Homeland Security

"3,755 known or suspected terrorists prevented from traveling to or entering the U.S. by DHS (FY17)"

38% increase in methamphetamines

22% increase in heroin

73% increase in fentanyl

1/7 million lbs. of narcotic seized in 2018

"17,000 adults at the southern border with existing criminal records arrested by CBP and border agents (FY18)”

"6,000 gang members, including MS-13, apprehended at the southern border and removed by ICE"

"Each year criminal organizations gain $2.5 billion in profit from migrant smuggling"

"Over the last five years, we have seen a 2,000% increase in asylum claims, yet 72% of migrants report making the journey for economic reasons and therefore would not typically qualify for asylum."

• Like 1

Trump plans prime-time address, visit to Mexico border

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-plans-prime-time-address-visit-to-mexico-border/ar-BBRVPZI?ocid=ientp

Trump said in his own Twitter post that he will address the nation on Tuesday at 9 p.m. EST (0200 GMT Wednesday) to discuss what he called a humanitarian and national security crisis on the southern U.S. border.

I hope he does it with all those tanks on the train right behind him. :pointstosky:

Trump plans prime-time address, visit to Mexico border

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-plans-prime-time-address-visit-to-mexico-border/ar-BBRVPZI?ocid=ientp

Trump said in his own Twitter post that he will address the nation on Tuesday at 9 p.m. EST (0200 GMT Wednesday) to discuss what he called a humanitarian and national security crisis on the southern U.S. border.

I hope he does it with all those tanks on the train right behind him. :pointstosky:

Clearly he's not an NCAA football fan then? Looking forward to his next address during the Superbowl.

Clearly he's not an NCAA football fan then? Looking forward to his next address during the Superbowl.

Wat?

This is what you get when the clowns speak up. Clueless commentary.

doh

So Trump wants to spend $1B per person the wall could potentially stop?

A physical barrier is needed in that part of the country. Get over it. You are reading garbage reports.

A physical barrier is needed in that part of the country. Get over it. You are reading garbage reports.

Incorrect amigo. Sorry.

And while we're at it, Trump sent the chunky one out to tell us that 90% of the heroin entering America is coming across through illegal border entry.

which is big news to the border patrol. Whose own website says that the majority of heroin and other hard drugs go through ports of entry in vehicles and trucks and whatnot.

but you know the border patrol, bunch of Communists liberal Democrat fake newsers! Even when they're about to get a 5 billion dollar bonus to their budget, they're still undercutting our beloved president!

I mean seriously, if you guys really give a about security? Why are you allowing these lies? If you guys really gave a about security, and you supported Trump declaring a National emergency. Then you'd have him deploy troops to replace our TSA agents who are calling in by the hundreds. I was going to take his one bomb on one plane and then everybody's going to start pointing fingers at everybody again.

hell, even Bush sent National guard to the airports. It was a stupid political move after 9/11 that accomplished nothing, but at least he did it.

It's like I said before. I actually don't mind the wall. Let's stop with the mine. If it's really justified? You shouldn't have to lie about it. And these lies are just so egregious. Don't you think we would have noticed it 4,000 terrorists were massed at our border? Jesus, the FBI sets up some dumb who can't even afford shoes and makes a federal case out of him spouting off about something he couldn't possibly accomplish. But yeah, everybody else is secretly sweeping 4000 terrorists under the rug.

Jesus Christ people.

• Like 1

Incorrect amigo. Sorry.

Sure. You and your "knowledge" are just mystifying the public. Go love yourself some Pelosi. Amigo.

Sure. You and your "knowledge" are just mystifying the public. Go love yourself some Pelosi. Amigo.

Thank you amigo

It's clear the Spice Girls here would rather U.S. taxpayers to fund abortions, giving Iran pallets of cash, giving Al Qaeda Stinger missiles, etc instead of protecting Americans.

Liberals = Pathetic

Conservatives = Patriots

Pssst, AQ got the stinger missiles from Reagan. If it helps.

Speaking of pallets of cash, 12 billion dollars shrink wraps and loaded onto pallets for 31 separate flights into Iraq. Biggest withdrawal from the US Federal reserve in history. And absolutely no accounting for it.

Hth.

Bush's frontman on trying to outlaw funding abortions overseas? Yeah, he got caught up in the prostitution scandal with the Washington madam.

Capn Christian! Lol

Speaking of pallets of cash, 12 billion dollars shrink wraps and loaded onto pallets for 31 separate flights into Iraq. Biggest withdrawal from the US Federal reserve in history. And absolutely no accounting for it.

Yeah, Clinton and Obama were pretty bad. True dat homey.

Pssst, AQ got the stinger missiles from Reagan. If it helps.

Holy Hallucinations Batman.............So did Ronald Reagan use his Delorian to go into the future (July 25th, 2012) and give Al Qaeda latest version of Stinger that brought down the CH-47 that day?

https://nypost.com/2014/06/08/how-the-taliban-got-their-hands-on-modern-us-missiles/

I just want to quote Trump here. You can actually Google his Twitter.

Quoting: Mexico is paying for the wall through the new USMC a trade deal. Much of the wall has already been fully renovated or built... Quick payback!

Wiffle was saying yesterday that Trump is allowing Chinese birth tourism because he has business in China. Debunked but he won't revisit it. Lots of times he just says stuff.