Fireballer

So...what about these kids in DC harassing the indigenous folks?

the hat cant hurt you :(

Then wear one with a swastika on it.

BTW - I don't have any problem with MAGA hats. It says, "Make America Great Again". :dunno:

Is there a SJW slide rule or secret decoder ring that helps figure out the outrage priority in a case like this?

Sheesh...

There's an app for that.

She heard his birth name was 'He who stands with three legs'

My sister has one leg that is slightly shorter than the other, is so small that no one really knew until she got pregnant and the added weight led to that slight variance creating back pain, so I told her that her native american name would be "Walks in Circles"......she was not really amused....

• Like 2

My sister has one leg that is slightly shorter than the other, is so small that no one really knew until she got pregnant and the added weight led to that slight variance creating back pain, so I told her that her native american name would be "Walks in Circles"......she was not really amused....

😁😅

Come on Eileen https://g.co/kgs/v4axcv

• Like 1

BTW - I don't have any problem with MAGA hats. It says, "Make America Great Again". :dunno:

In their opinion, America was never great. :dunno:

In their opinion, America was never great. :dunno:

True. Because they never had to visit an actual bad place. they just want whine about this one because it does not check every single box on their list, so they can fock off....

True. Because they never had to visit an actual bad place. they just want whine about this one because it does not check every single box on their list, so they can fock off....

I do think that some people are put off by the slogan because it implies that it is not great now and that it was somehow better in the past. Of course, that is the entire point of the message. :lol:

I do think that some people are put off by the slogan because it implies that it is not great now and that it was somehow better in the past. Of course, that is the entire point of the message. :lol:

Right. It's a good example of taking care with how you present your message. It really needs to always be very careful thought out because there is no shortage of folks eagerly awaiting the opportunity to malign it.

Nothing to do with the hat or the slogan. Except for the fact that the hat is directly affiliated with an odious scumbag I Trump. He is incredibly unlikable for any number of reasons.

Doesn't justify the level of freak out that we've seen repeatedly.

just pointing out that it could be a Ben & Jerry's hat for all it matters.

By put off do you mean attacking people and making false accusations against them because of the hat they wear. Those actions alone should tell you America is not as great as it once was.

In this case it is a bunch of children being attack by the MSM 24\7, the most powerful voice in America, for their views on abortion or just their hat. If that doesn’t make you sick there is no hope for this country.

Nothing to do with the hat or the slogan. Except for the fact that the hat is directly affiliated with an odious scumbag I Trump. He is incredibly unlikable for any number of reasons.

Unlikeable to those who yell the loudest. You have to admit, the kid never uttered a word while several hate groups around him were screaming and banging on drums.

Unlikeable to those who yell the loudest. You have to admit, the kid never uttered a word while several hate groups around him were screaming and banging on drums.

Kid looked like a smug dooshbag and his friends were openly mocking the Indian - not cool.

Doxing these kids and/or notifying their schools etc. is deranged.

Kid looked like a smug dooshbag and his friends were openly mocking the Indian - not cool.

There is no denying the Indian got in his face and he did nothing. I'd like to see that same Indian get in the face of those "Israelites". Game over, Tonto.

I read the kid actually has an underbite or overbite which is why he smiles like that. Doesn't like to show his teeth.

Of course, a f@cktard like yourself is just interested in outrage and smearing people who don't agree with you, especially children. Facts be damned!

And they were not mocking the Indians - that's a false liberal talking point. Try to think for yourself for once instead of being led around by your vagina.

There is no denying the Indian got in his face and he did nothing. I'd like to see that same Indian get in the face of those "Israelites". Game over, Tonto.

Got in his face - dunno. Seemed fairly non threatening and the Indian says he was trying to defuse a conflict between the MAGA kids and the black Israelites.

The kids standing around jeering the Indian was a bad look. I totally agree though that calling for their expulsion etc. is off the rails. Lots of kids that age act like ass holes.

This story is about three groups of professional protestors running into a minor conflict.

Got in his face - dunno. Seemed fairly non threatening and the Indian says he was trying to defuse a conflict between the MAGA kids and the black Israelites.

The kids standing around jeering the Indian was a bad look. I totally agree though that calling for their expulsion etc. is off the rails. Lots of kids that age act like ass holes.

Again, all of what you're saying is absolutely, unequivocally false. I get why you have to push a false narrative, though - you're going to look like a fool if you have to admit the truth.

Not sure why you would trust an Indian that lied about his service and his background in the first place. Not to mention he was thrown in the brig for going AWOL 3 times. Yeah, let's put our trust in THAT guy.

I read the kid actually has an underbite or overbite which is why he smiles like that. Doesn't like to show his teeth.

Of course, a f@cktard like yourself is just interested in outrage and smearing people who don't agree with you, especially children. Facts be damned!

And they were not mocking the Indians - that's a false liberal talking point. Try to think for yourself for once instead of being led around by your vagina.

spot on

Not to mention he was thrown in the brig for going AWOL 3 times. Yeah, let's put our trust in THAT guy.

What happened?

Again, all of what you're saying is absolutely, unequivocally false. I get why you have to push a false narrative, though - you're going to look like a fool if you have to admit the truth.

Not sure why you would trust an Indian that lied about his service and his background in the first place. Not to mention he was thrown in the brig for going AWOL 3 times. Yeah, let's put our trust in THAT guy.

Why do you chronically talk to or about me? It reminds me of how you used to beg Sho to give you attention while jerking it.

Take a hint creeper.

Most of his claims about his military time were bogus. He fixed refrigerators.

Yeah I knew that part what about him going awol?

Why do you chronically talk to or about me? It reminds me of how you used to beg Sho to give you attention while jerking it.

Take a hint creeper.

Probably shouldn't be bringing Sho up since you begged to see his c@ck for you cake mold. Just sayin', glass houses and all that.

Y'know, people talk to you because you post here. If you don't want people talking to you then don't post. Seems pretty simple.

To be honest, I'm not sure why you even post here with all the beat downs you get. The truth is not your friend, so you're better off over at FBG with your girl Sho where you can bask in the lies, fake outrage, ORANGE MAN BAD diatribes and unicorn fantasy land.

Yeah I knew that part what about him going awol?

I posted some twitter feed about it somewhere. It detailed his military record and in the twitter feed someone spotted he'd been AWOL 3 times. Separated as a private which after 3+ years is nearly impossible without disciplinary action.

There you go again. Insulting the young kids looks. Post your pic lets see your mug?

There you go again. Insulting the young kids looks. Post your pic lets see your mug?

You first killer.

You first killer.

What a poosay. Constantly makes fun of others looks yet will never post his own pic. Focking poosay.

This story is about three groups of professional protestors running into a minor conflict.

man are you really this retarded??? youre libtardism will just not let you see straight. always have to throw in a comment about the kids. professional protestors??????? they were 16yo kids at a protest. the other two groups were grown men....what does that tell you???? but he was smirking and had bad hat on. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

man are you really this retarded??? youre libtardism will just not let you see straight. always have to throw in a comment about the kids. professional protestors??????? they were 16yo kids at a protest. the other two groups were grown men....what does that tell you???? but he was smirking and had bad hat on. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Id tell my son to not mock some old Native American dude like an ass hole but thats just me. Its really not a big deal, lots of 16 year old kids do low key ass hole stuff.

Id tell my son to not mock some old Native American dude like an ass hole but thats just me. Its really not a big deal, lots of 16 year old kids do low key ass hole stuff.

please, you and your son would be parading around in pink hats hiding behind your wife while shrieking and quivering in fear of the MAGA hat!

Truth. Most 16 year old kids are just insufferable and do THE dumbest things imaginable. Which is why we don't let them vote, drink, make decisions on their gender.....wait, nevermind....

Truth. Most 16 year old kids are just insufferable and do THE dumbest things imaginable. Which is why we don't let them vote, drink, make decisions on their gender.....wait, nevermind....

I dont think minors should be medically changing their gender. Im logical and consistent like that.

and this is why libtards still believe the story. unreal.

please, you and your son would be parading around in pink hats hiding behind your wife while shrieking and quivering in fear of the MAGA hat!

What are your kids up to? You should text your ex wife and ask.

I dont think minors should be medically changing their gender. Im logical and consistent like that.

You being consistent is seriously creepy..... :ninja: