avoiding injuries

Jussie Smollett (Empire) claims he was assaulted by MAGA guys.

On 12/2/2021 at 3:59 PM, KSB2424 said:

:lol:  

In her own statement, the Vice President sent her condolences to Smollett's family. "I was heartbroken to hear of Jussie's untimely death at the hands of Trump voters," she said. "This goes to show what a deeply evil and racist country I am a Vice President of. We must be better, by voting for me in 2024." 

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, nobody said:

He's a retired mailman or some shìt from Oregon. 

????????? When did I say I lived in Oregon? I DID live there at one time but you "combover" fans are SO assuming-keep me laughing! Oregon used to have a governor (Tom McCall) that had a tv commercial stating 'you are welcome to come here on vacation, but just don't move here'. He recognized the stench that you outsiders would bring in years before it happened.

On 12/1/2021 at 7:25 PM, Djgb13 said:

Man testified that Smollet recruited him and his brother to fake the attack on him. And yet, there are still liberals and black ppl who don’t believe any of those & think he’s still innocent :lol: 

https://www.foxcarolina.com/news/man-testifies-smollett-recruited-him-brother-to-fake-attack/article_10a07f6c-52f5-11ec-a053-eb1c34990519.html?fbclid=IwAR3IsBMjuDigJBz7vk5QLnl0y6aghRvHox_4v_66wY1L6YVLjw3byA8EiMQ

HAHA that's as ridiculous as some morons thinking that the 2020 election was rigged!

3 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

HAHA that's as ridiculous as some morons thinking that the 2020 election was rigged!

The hell you bringing up that for? We ain’t even talking about that. Pathetic attempt to try and troll. Can’t even do that right :doh: 

• Like 1

Just now, Utilit99 said:

Trolls get angry and say F you??  :lol: 

That jakoff is the one that went angry-why do you "combover" fans do that? Just a little touchy about supporting a LOSER? HAHAHAHA..........................

1 minute ago, huskyhater75 said:

That jakoff is the one that went angry-why do you "combover" fans do that? Just a little touchy about supporting a LOSER? HAHAHAHA..........................

Ohhhh..... Drunk. I'm cracking open a beer now for myself. :thumbsup:

21 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Ohhhh..... Drunk. I'm cracking open a beer now for myself. :thumbsup:

Drunk? What's wrong with that? I'm not one of those prudes that claims to be Christian-but is hypocrite. Just like Otis Campbell on Andy Griffith "I don't trust my judgement when I'm sober", hey I don't hide/cower as to what I do-and I always have and always will call a spade a spade. Every boss I ever had (man I NEVER wanted THAT duty, turned it down) respected me because I ALWAYS told them what I thought whether they liked it or not-most of the time I was right. No BS here, I'll always say what I believe, and I'm usually right. People I competed against in younger days (a LONG time ago) have told me they hated playing against me but the times I (getting picked up for softball or basketball tournaments for example) we played together they respected me. SMART people respect me, idiots argue with me-they don't know any better. I have no hard feelings with the idiots, they provide laughs for me-it's all FUN for ME! I really wonder about "combover" trump fans though, I really think they are deranged/stupid/crazy/insane/GREEDY. Carry on, keep me laughing!!!!

31 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

Drunk? What's wrong with that? I'm not one of those prudes that claims to be Christian-but is hypocrite. Just like Otis Campbell on Andy Griffith "I don't trust my judgement when I'm sober", hey I don't hide/cower as to what I do-and I always have and always will call a spade a spade. Every boss I ever had (man I NEVER wanted THAT duty, turned it down) respected me because I ALWAYS told them what I thought whether they liked it or not-most of the time I was right. No BS here, I'll always say what I believe, and I'm usually right. People I competed against in younger days (a LONG time ago) have told me they hated playing against me but the times I (getting picked up for softball or basketball tournaments for example) we played together they respected me. SMART people respect me, idiots argue with me-they don't know any better. I have no hard feelings with the idiots, they provide laughs for me-it's all FUN for ME! I really wonder about "combover" trump fans though, I really think they are deranged/stupid/crazy/insane/GREEDY. Carry on, keep me laughing!!!!

So Chris, how's the lawsuit with CNN coming? :dunno:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, huskyhater75 said:

This man obviously hates himself. People who brag like this always have the smallest of the small. 

2 hours ago, huskyhater75 said:

You should try calling him hair plugs instead of combover.  Probably more accurate and I'd think it's more embarrassing.

48 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

This man obviously hates himself. People who brag like this always have the smallest of the small. 

Preach.  People who have to tell you how respected they are definitely aren't respected.  It's like a chick saying she's classy.

7 minutes ago, nobody said:

You should try calling him hair plugs instead of combover.  Probably more accurate and I'd think it's more embarrassing.

HAHA you're too much man, too funny! Good stuff! Good luck this week to you!

4 minutes ago, nobody said:

Preach.  People who have to tell you how respected they are definitely aren't respected.  It's like a chick saying she's classy.

The GOAT'S have ALWAYS said that they were their own worst critics-100% TRUE! Hey, I fumbled 5 times (something a "great" wouldn't do) in a game but the coach knew who his best player was-I asked him after the game why he kept giving me the ball, he told me if I'da hung onto the ball I'd have had 200 yds that night. I had plenty of good games besides that, but you ALWAYS vividly remember the bad ones-and HATE it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As  Walter Brennan used to say on the tv show Wagon Train "no brag, just fact". But of course fans of "the combover" don't understand the difference between brag/lie and FACT.

3 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

The GOAT'S have ALWAYS said that they were their own worst critics-100% TRUE! Hey, I fumbled 5 times (something a "great" wouldn't do) in a game but the coach knew who his best player was-I asked him after the game why he kept giving me the ball, he told me if I'da hung onto the ball I'd have had 200 yds that night. I had plenty of good games besides that, but you ALWAYS vividly remember the bad ones-and HATE it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As  Walter Brennan used to say on the tv show Wagon Train "no brag, just fact". But of course fans of "the combover" don't understand the difference between brag/lie and FACT.

Definitely divorced. 

Just now, huskyhater75 said:

But of course-twice! What about you, you pu$$y-whipped punk? But wait biatch, WHO would marry YOU? I laugh like heck thinking about that, you needled!ck!

Kids can’t stand him. 

8 hours ago, huskyhater75 said:

The GOAT'S have ALWAYS said that they were their own worst critics-100% TRUE! Hey, I fumbled 5 times (something a "great" wouldn't do) in a game but the coach knew who his best player was-I asked him after the game why he kept giving me the ball, he told me if I'da hung onto the ball I'd have had 200 yds that night. I had plenty of good games besides that, but you ALWAYS vividly remember the bad ones-and HATE it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As  Walter Brennan used to say on the tv show Wagon Train "no brag, just fact". But of course fans of "the combover" don't understand the difference between brag/lie and FACT

Giants Fan is back!!!

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Bill E. said:

Giants Fan is back!!!

Belligerent GF. He grew a pair. Actually kudos to HH, that was some if the best late night drunk posting we have had in while. (I stand by my assertion he is Chris Cuomo,  spot on what I think Fredo is like in real life).

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, posty said:

So if he is found guilty, I guess the rioting will start as usual?

Nah. There’s no group who hates gay people more than the blacks. Except the Muslims. That’s because of self hate due to the fact that so many of them are gay themselves. 

What’s the over/under on how long it takes before people start rioting and claiming racism? 

So if he's found guilty does he get charged with perjury?

Once Chapelle busted on him it was over for him getting support from regular black people. Of course BLM backs him, but they are more gay than black. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Fireballer said:

This is Chicago yall:doh:

I mean, they literally have the guys he hired testifying that he made it up and paid them. The evidence is all there. If he is found innocent there SHOULD be riots and claiming racism. Because if that was a white person they’d be found guilty and have the maximum charge brought against them 

Just now, Djgb13 said:

I mean, they literally have the guys he hired testifying that he made it up and paid them. The evidence is all there. If he is found innocent there SHOULD be riots and claiming racism. Because if that was a white person they’d be found guilty and have the maximum charge brought against them 

Yep.  All you said and then some.  BLM says that evidence and truth don't matter.  They don't side with police.  There's gotta be at least one "OJ" juror in there.

Am I the only one rooting for him to be found not guilty? 

4 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Yep.  All you said and then some.  BLM says that evidence and truth don't matter.  They don't side with police.  There's gotta be at least one "OJ" juror in there.

BLM also said “cops lie” in an attempt to try to defend him. If you’re black and you still support BLM organization then you’re retarded as hell and are gettin scammed. Even my buddies that did originally support BLM have all said “f*ck BLM they nothing but money grubbing leeches” 

22 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Am I the only one rooting for him to be found not guilty? 

You're going to be disappointed.  :(

Guilty on 5 out of 6 counts.

2 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Shocked

Joy Reid is so thankful for the guilty verdict. She now has a couple weeks of racism material against the judge & jury for her 3 viewers.

13 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

Excellent. My Christmas shopping wasn’t done.

You're going to be disappointed. :(

Nobody gives a sh!t about this liar. 

1 minute ago, 5-Points said:

You're going to be disappointed. :(

Nobody gives a sh!t about this liar. 

Nobody gave a sh1t about George Floyd either…they just pretended to

A rarity that the geek club was in virtual 100% agreement on this guy.  I hope the sentence is light and he is universally forgotten in 6 months.