avoiding injuries

Jussie Smollett (Empire) claims he was assaulted by MAGA guys.

46 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Unfortunately, the country revolted against Trump in 2018 and created the blue wave in congress. That's how the country works. Of course Trump sheep want all Republicans. Just like the other side would like all Democrats and feel the country would be much better off.

When Obama lost the house AND senate in 2010, was that a revolt? 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Absolutely

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

House no, Senate possibly.  Trump keeping the Senate in '18 was so much bigger than losing the House.  IF there was a referendum, that was it.  

39 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Biggest democratic seat flip since 1974. It was a direct referendum on Trump.  Which was my point. You said if Republicans could take over all political positions blah blah blah.  I was just pointing out that the country seems to be wanting the exact opposite. 

Didn't say the county was smart, did I? :thumbsup:

If I were the supreme ruler, I'd have this country fixed in no time. :headbanger:

5 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

House no, Senate possibly.  Trump keeping the Senate in '18 was so much bigger than losing the House.  IF there was a referendum, that was it.  

Because of the states that were up for election, there was zero chance of the Dems flipping many senate seats. The fact that Georgia and Texas were as close as they were should be troubling for Republicans.

11 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Absolutely

And how did that work out for Obama? 

Conventional wisdom holds that the President's party will lose seats during a midterm election. In the 21 midterm elections held since 1934, only twice has the president's party gained seats in both the Senate and the House: Franklin Delano Roosevelt 's first midterm election and George W. Bush 's first midterm election.

Midterm elections are not friendly to the president's political party. Modern midterm elections have resulted in an average loss of 30 seats in the House of Representatives and Senate by the political party whose president occupies the White House.

https://www.thoughtco.com/historical-midterm-election-results-4087704

1 minute ago, Baker Boy said:

Conventional wisdom holds that the President's party will lose seats during a midterm election. In the 21 midterm elections held since 1934, only twice has the president's party gained seats in both the Senate and the House: Franklin Delano Roosevelt 's first midterm election and George W. Bush 's first midterm election.

Midterm elections are not friendly to the president's political party. Modern midterm elections have resulted in an average loss of 30 seats in the House of Representatives and Senate by the political party whose president occupies the White House.

This can’t be true. Newbie said so. 

32 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Because of the states that were up for election, there was zero chance of the Dems flipping many senate seats. The fact that Georgia and Texas were as close as they were should be troubling for Republicans.

OMG, you make perfect sense.  It was best case for the Republicans, the next 2 Senate elections should not be favorable.  Because of the seats at stake, not because of any referendum.

6 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

OMG, you make perfect sense.  It was best case for the Republicans, the next 2 Senate elections should not be favorable.  Because of the seats at stake, not because of any referendum.

Sorry if you don't have an understanding of just how blue or red certain states are.  I don't have time to educate everyone.

Trump cages children! We have pictures from the Obama administration to prove it! 

• Haha 2

29 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Let's not forget the big Russian collusion LIE left out there for the sole purpose of influencing the election. 

Here is Jussie’s last Twitter post right before his staging of a hate crime.

you can’t make this up.

•  

Frauds are everywhere y’all. Protect the mind, heart and spirit of you and your people at all costs. Just remember... Salt, cocaine and anthrax can all appear to be sugar...(the “refined” kind of course) just be careful out here fam. Happy Sunday. Love you. Real talk. Love on.
9:43 AM · Jan 27, 2019 from Chicago, IL · Twitter for iPhone

This is MAGA country.

24 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Judge orders Google to turn over Smollett's emails, documents, etc...

Is that legal??

Just now, peenie said:

Is that legal??

Yes.  They're collecting evidence.

16 minutes ago, peenie said:

Is that legal??

Yes. If theres probable cause that those docs contain evidence that a crime was committed.  I cant imagine that its taken this long to request that info.  On a decent case, once PC is established, I go for all the social media and phone records I can get via search warrant. Its unbelievable how cavalier people are with electronic devices. They literally tell on themselves.  A good search warrant on a home contains "any and all computers, cell phones, or electronic devices that may contain blah blah".  Then you take their phone and dump it yourself. You used to be able to get all cell records via subpoena, which didnt require PC.  SCOTUS changed that.  It was like shooting fish in a barrel.

39 minutes ago, peenie said:

Is that legal??

Yes unlike filing false hate crimes, false police reports, criminally conspiring with members of Congress/Senate that Jussie did.

I wonder if he emailed Michelle O. too. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Smollett should prolly be scared, and I very much hope that Harris and Booker are scared, their games on the back of "racism" is repugnant

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fireballer said:

Yes. If theres probable cause that those docs contain evidence that a crime was committed.  I cant imagine that its taken this long to request that info.  On a decent case, once PC is established, I go for all the social media and phone records I can get via search warrant. Its unbelievable how cavalier people are with electronic devices. They literally tell on themselves.  A good search warrant on a home contains "any and all computers, cell phones, or electronic devices that may contain blah blah".  Then you take their phone and dump it yourself. You used to be able to get all cell records via subpoena, which didnt require PC.  SCOTUS changed that.  It was like shooting fish in a barrel.

Oh yeah, I guess so, if a crime was committed against me, I'd sure want the person who I suspected of the act to have his/her cell phone and computer records searched. I forgot that this was actually serious. I mean, I just think he's a nut case and stopped thinking about it.

He isn't just a nutcase. This was a planned attempt to make Trump supporters look bad. It was reckless and illegal, and could have started a race war. Thank God he was caught before the story got out of hand and someone was hurt for real.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, lickin_starfish said:

He isn't just a nutcase. This was a planned attempt to make Trump supporters look bad. It was reckless and illegal, and could have started a race war. Thank God he was caught before the story got out of hand and someone was hurt for real.

Don't be so quick on that.  There almost assuredly is going to be a race war in America and the actions of Jussie Smollett will have helped put it into motion.  It didn't happen immediately after Smollett was caught lying, but his actions have help plant the seeds for the war to come.  He is partially responsible.

• Haha 1

There is never going to be a race war. Unless it's started by the hand of white people. Black people aren't armed. So if anything, it'll be a race slaughter.

12 minutes ago, peenie said:

There is never going to be a race war. Unless it's started by the hand of white people. Black people aren't armed. So if anything, it'll be a race slaughter.

What are those black people using to to shoot and kill other people at record setting paces in Chicago and Baltimore? Really strong rubberbands?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, sderk said:

What are those black people using to to shoot and kill other people at record setting paces in Chicago and Baltimore? Really strong rubberbands?

Criminals are armed, but the rest of us have nothing. We'll be like sitting ducks. I don't own a firearm and no one in my family ones one. Unless you're in the military, police officer or a criminal....or a southerner, you don't own a weapon.

(blame my liberal pacifist upbringing)

Is that why so many white folks hoard guns? You all are preparing for a race war?? :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, peenie said:

I’m sorry but this is one of the dumbest focking statement made here. You really believe that bullsh1t? If so, seek psych help. Cause you’re full of sh1t

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

I’m sorry but this is one of the dumbest focking statement made here. You really believe that bullsh1t? If so, seek psych help. Cause you’re full of sh1t

You're really angry and you might need to step away from the computer for a moment. I'm not full of it. I'm telling you the truth. Maybe it's not what you've lead yourself to believe, but it's true. Perhaps you should reflect on what has made you so upset. Do you need a hug?

((hug))

Take a deep breath and think about the question you may want to ask instead of hurling insults. Maybe even consider getting some facts? Mm-kay?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, riversco said:

Don't be so quick on that.  There almost assuredly is going to be a race war in America and the actions of Jussie Smollett will have helped put it into motion.  It didn't happen immediately after Smollett was caught lying, but his actions have help plant the seeds for the war to come.  He is partially responsible.

:wacko:

Blacks are Democrats right?

Blacks don't own guns, not us law abiding folks anyway. (Unless we're in law enforcement)

White men are especially likely to be gun owners: About half (48%) say they own a gun, compared with about a quarter of white women and nonwhite men (24% each) and 16% of nonwhite women.

I think paranoia and fear is clearly a problem for those talking about a race war.

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, peenie said:

You're really angry and you might need to step away from the computer for a moment. I'm not full of it. I'm telling you the truth. Maybe it's not what you've lead yourself to believe, but it's true. Perhaps you should reflect on what has made you so upset. Do you need a hug?

((hug))

Take a deep breath and think about the question you may want to ask instead of hurling insults. Maybe even consider getting some facts? Mm-kay?

Oh I’m far from angry. On the contrary, I’m in a really good mood this morning. I just know it’s utter bullsh1t you’re spouting. Knowing good damn well a lot of black people have guns. Sh1t I must know more black people than you do cause every single one I know is packing. Legal and illegal. 

Your statement is utter bullsh1t because not only do black people have guns, but they are actually attacking white people a hell of a lot lore than white people are attacking them. I don’t see roaming groups of whites just hanging up on a black person. I do however see the reverse 

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, peenie said:

Blacks are Democrats right?

Blacks don't own guns, not us law abiding folks anyway. (Unless we're in law enforcement)

I think paranoia and fear is clearly a problem for those talking about a race war.

That info comes from "legal gun sales".  Do you really think that everyone (regardless of race), legally purchased their guns?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, peenie said:

Keep in mind... there are white democrats who are USING black people as weapons.

1 minute ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Keep in mind... there are white democrats who are USING black people as weapons.

Wait what?? Are you trying to say that a black person could possibly have an illegally owned firearm? I don't believe it.

Umm....I don't own a gun. No one in my family owns a gun. Once again, criminals (people who would illegally carry guns) have them, but law abiding folks I know do not have them or else you would see it recorded there in the graphs I linked. I am telling you WE do not own guns. If we law abiding people owned guns, there would probably be a lot less violence in the inner cities. Note, no one had a gun when that kid shot up the church in Carolina. It's kind of taught that guns are for murder and police are for protection.

Hopefully Smollett is held accountable at least as a warning to others, stop pretending there is rampant racism, your failures are not because of your skin color or the system in the country....stop crying, no one cares, work harder.....

• Like 2