Sign in to follow this  
shotsup

Happy Football Day- Super Bowl Edition

Let's Go Cowboys!

Funniest part of the night. Late in the game. Someone started a Lets go Islanders chant and the whole place joined.

• Like 1

I like my Coors when I golf. Not to heavy or drunky.

Now I've got to listen to my group rag on my corn syrup beer.

Bud Lite found another way to give me a headache

Well, I'm damned glad Denver got rid of their defensive coordinator and send him over to the Rams who did everything they could in terms of stopping one of the best offense in the league.

Yeah. Losing our SB winning coordinators and hiring that black coach oh, that was the right thing to... that's...

Uh, um...

Damn.

Ratings for this dog will probably be lowest ever.

Even the commercials suck

Worst game and worst set of commercials.

I like that the Pats won, but that sucked

Best defensive performance in super bowl history

Most inept offense in S B history. Fact.

I ate Chinese food instead of the popular pizza / wings combo :thumbsup:

also sick of sitting on the couch with a severely sprained ankle :thumbsdown:

You have done a lot of winning since Y2K.

Pats: 6 titles

Red Sox: 4 titles

Celtics: 1 title

Most of us would kill to witness 11 championships in our lifetime and let alone in the last 2 decades.

The Bruins have one, so it's an even dozen since the turn of the century. And, yes, it is nice. :pointstosky:

Have to give Kraft credit for getting the presidents back. MAGA. Nice to see.

The Bruins have one, so it's an even dozen since the turn of the century. And, yes, it is nice. :pointstosky:

I'd get bored.

alsonotreally :(

You know, the Patriots were really struggling this year. And then they turned it all around. And you know what the difference was? They really started working extra hard when they saw the chance to eat big Macs at the White House.

Make

America

Gag

Again

You know, the Patriots were really struggling this year. And then they turned it all around. And you know what the difference was? They really started working extra hard when they saw the chance to eat big Macs at the White House.

Make

America

Gag

Again

Triggered.

:sleep:

Good thing the rams paid a RB.

Hopefully that will teach teams. It won't

Teams will continue to pay the Odell Stickems of the world and Leveon Bells YOOGE contracts. Nitwits

I like a defensive struggle. This was an elite defensive performance (Rams D) and one totally inept offense (Rams). LA looked like they didnt belong there at all. I didnt watch the halftime show but I understand that sucked too.

On to baseball.

I like a defensive struggle. This was an elite defensive performance (Rams D) and one totally inept offense (Rams). LA looked like they didnt belong there at all. I didnt watch the halftime show but I understand that sucked too.

On to baseball.

:D

All score change boxes finals paid huge numbers. One I was in but didnt win - winner got $91,000

WOW

:first: :first: :first: :first: :first: +1

nailed it

Greatest dynasty in NFL history

By far greatest coach

By far greatest QB

By far greates owner

See you in Miami for #7

Sadly Brady is now not only the GOAT of football but maybe in all of sports. MJ is the only other one you can make an argument for. Need Tiger to get to #19 now more then ever :pointstosky:

Greatest dynasty in NFL history

By far greatest coach

By far greatest QB

By far greates owner

See you in Miami for #7

yup and worst superbowl in history. what a complete sh;tshow. spoiled parties all over the US. was at a party and nobody could even watch. we started playing cards and smoking weed in eachothers faces.

Yesterdays dumpster fire really makes you appreciate the greatness of Nick Foles and SB 52.

yup and worst superbowl in history. what a complete sh;tshow. spoiled parties all over the US. was at a party and nobody could even watch. we started playing cards and smoking weed in eachothers faces.

sorry you cant understand and enjoy one of the greatest defensive super bowl performances in history.

Probably has more to do with your penchant for fast pace sparkly roller dancing.

sorry you cant understand and enjoy one of the greatest defensive super bowl performances in history.

Probably has more to do with your penchant for fast pace sparkly roller dancing.

:lol: that wasn't even good defense. it was ineptness. a borefest of epic proportions. my daughter was at party with me and asked if she could go home and do homework instead. the host had to keep apologizing for how much the game sucked.

90% of the country would have rather watched roller dancing.

:lol: that wasn't even good defense. it was ineptness. a borefest of epic proportions. my daughter was at party with me and asked if she could go home and do homework instead. the host had to keep apologizing for how much the game sucked.

90% of the country would have rather watched roller dancing.

flash in the pan mentality

I wouldn't understand

Best defensive performance in super bowl history

Arguably the best defensive performance for an entire Playoff run.

What Belichick did to the Colts/Luck, Chiefs/Hill and Rams - was nothing short of genius... I would of had no problem awarding him the SB MVP.

What Belichick did to the Colts/Luck, Chiefs/Hill and Rams - was nothing short of genius... I would of had no problem awarding him the SB MVP.

What did he do to Luck? And sorry, but the 1990 Giants defensive run in the playoffs is the best ever. 3 TD's in 3 games. Joe Montana and Jim Kelly.

:thumbsup:

Did the Pats play the colts? I don't even remember that game.

I wasn't being a wiseass, I thought maybe I had forgotten

(He shutdown Rivers until it was over)

What a crap call.

As soon as they called that I was like, "WTF am I watching? Cuz this ain't 'football."

So you have to: 1 - let the wr catch the ball... 2 - establish himself as a runner........ only THEN can you tackle him. :rolleyes:

As soon as they called that I was like, "WTF am I watching? Cuz this ain't 'football."

So you have to: 1 - let the wr catch the ball... 2 - establish himself as a runner........ only THEN can you tackle him. :rolleyes:

This might be the dumbest and most inconsistently applied rule in the NFL. There are dozens of hits in every game that come just as the receiver is trying to catch the ball and no penalty is ever called. It all comes down to how hard the receiver gets hit. If he gets lit up, throw the flag.

Considering how the playoffs have been officiated until last night. Last night was a 10 out of 10 for the referees. They really let them play.

were 2 suspect calls (both went the Patriots way)

You can't hit him in the neck or head during that time. With that written, I didn't agree with the call. :dunno:

This might be the dumbest and most inconsistently applied rule in the NFL. There are dozens of hits in every game that come just as the receiver is trying to catch the ball and no penalty is ever called. It all comes down to how hard the receiver gets hit. If he gets lit up, throw the flag.

Won't be long.....the League will change the rule to read:

A Defender must 1 - allow the wr to catch the ball, 2 - establish himself as a runner and 3 - get a 5 yard running start.....

• Like 1

You can't hit him in the neck or head during that time. With that written, I didn't agree with the call. :dunno:

I thought they called hitting a defenseless receiver? Was the call a shot to the head? I must have missed that.

I thought they called hitting a defenseless receiver? Was the call a shot to the head? I must have missed that.

the call was defenseless receiver