Sign in to follow this  
AOC and the "Green New Deal"...

Not saying you have to vote for Trump, but voting for the current Democratic Party is nuts. Best to just sit it out instead of encouraging them. 

12 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

:banana:

6 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Not saying you have to vote for Trump, but voting for the current Democratic Party is nuts. Best to just sit it out instead of encouraging them. 

Yep. Just do as the Dems did on this bill and say "Present" at the polling place in 2020. 

🤡

• Haha 1

I love it that she is p!ssed that he brought it to a vote......like its HIS fault that this steaming pile of excrement is shunned.....its always someone elses fault.....

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Cdub100 said:

Democrats voted "present." :lol:

How do you not vote for a bill you sponsored? :dunno::doh::lol:

5 minutes ago, NorthernVike said:

You co-sponsor it because you know this chick has the media's attention, and maybe you can leverage that. You want to be in with the "cool kids" so you get your name near hers.

In reality you KNOW damb right well that this is focking stupid, and in the end you can bail on it, no way do you put your name near a vote on this insanity....

14 minutes ago, NorthernVike said:

It was a Senate vote and she's in the House.

Of note, NONE of the 2020 Hopefuls (most are Senators) voted for it despite saying they supported it.

22 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

It was a Senate vote and she's in the House.

Of note, NONE of the 2020 Hopefuls (most are Senators) voted for it despite saying they supported it.

There was a co-sponsor in the Senate. Sen. Ed Markey, D-Mass

• Like 1

Maybe someone can give Cortez a toy to play with in her district to keep her occupied until she gets voted out. The state can give her full reign over daylight savings time in her little corner of New York. She can make her hometown the most hip hop to top energy efficient and slick space in the country with a single wave of her little magic daylight wand.

AOC took a worse beating than the Patriots did in Super Bowl LI - 28 to 3 

2 hours ago, lod001 said:

Man did she take a major butt fvckin. Zero votes.

I'd take a turn in her ass.  :wub:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, NorthernVike said:

I'd take a turn in her ass.  :wub:

Can you imagine the dumbazz sh!t she would say while your banging her? I can :banana::banana:

7 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

Can you imagine the dumbazz sh!t she would say while your banging her? I can :banana::banana:

Oh god....why is water wet....oy yeahhhh

• Like 1

Forty-three Democrats voted "present" in protest of the measure, even though many of them have said that they support the framework of the resolution. Democratic Sens. Joe Manchin of West Virginia, Angus King of Maine, Kyrsten Sinema of Arizona and Doug Jones of Alabama voted no with the Republicans.

I didn't vote for Sinema, but she increasingly impresses.  She could have voted "present" as clearly this wasn't going to pass, but she gave a hearty FU to AOC and this ridiculous proposal.  Also she is a hot bisexual woman, just saying...

26 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I didn't vote for Sinema, but she increasingly impresses.  She could have voted "present" as clearly this wasn't going to pass, but she gave a hearty FU to AOC and this ridiculous proposal.  Also she is a hot bisexual woman, just saying...

I think I saw somewhere she just did an Ironman (100 mi bike, 26 mi run, 5 mi swim)

I would probably support any politician with that type of discipline and commitment.

38 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I'm as surprised as you so far with Sinema. I'd fock her in all holes , just saying. Her future votes will determine if I want to wipe my d!ck on her drapes on the way out or not

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, SenatorRock said:

I think I saw somewhere she just did an Ironman (100 mi bike, 26 mi run, 5 mi swim)

I would probably support any politician with that type of discipline and commitment.

Interesting, and I would agree.  I'm a conservative and I can't objectively complain with how Sinema has represented us as senator so far.  :thumbsup:

8 hours ago, jerryskids said:

Interesting, and I would agree.  I'm a conservative and I can't objectively complain with how Sinema has represented us as senator so far.  :thumbsup:

If those jackasses want to win the presidency, this is the type of person they should be pushing.

20 minutes ago, lod001 said:

If those jackasses want to win the presidency, this is the type of person they should be pushing.

She is too white and too straight for what the left wants in 2020. Maybe if she shaved half of her head and wore a man's suit and continually apologized for being white then they would consider her. She also needs to propose something like building a massive magnifying glass and layer it over the US and call it a sole source of energy and for it to replace all machines and power plants and power grids and cars, etc. and for it to replace all human need to work so they can then just go on a permanent vacation to study the intricacies of  origami or glass blowing.

19 hours ago, edjr said:

AOC took a worse beating than the Patriots did in Super Bowl XX 46 - 10 

One of the worse suberbowl beat downs in history is appropriate for what happened to AOC.

2 hours ago, Bert said:

One of the worse suberbowl beat downs in history is appropriate for what happened to AOC.

Go Bears!

2 hours ago, sderk said:

She is too white and too straight for what the left wants in 2020. Maybe if she shaved half of her head and wore a man's suit and continually apologized for being white then they would consider her. She also needs to propose something like building a massive magnifying glass and layer it over the US and call it a sole source of energy and for it to replace all machines and power plants and power grids and cars, etc. and for it to replace all human need to work so they can then just go on a permanent vacation to study the intricacies of  origami or glass blowing.

Actually she is the first openly bisexual US Senator (and prior to that, Rep).  Yeah she has that white problem but that is a pretty good checkbox to fill.

6 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Actually she is the first openly bisexual US Senator (and prior to that, Rep).  Yeah she has that white problem but that is a pretty good checkbox to fill.

Ahh... duly noted. Would still help if she fvcked up her looks a little though. Don't want any of those 'normals' or 'majorities' in the running.

6 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

This is your second fail!  PICS! :mad:

Just now, jerryskids said:

I don't know. She is kind of a beefy gal when she loses focus of her weight. I bet it would be easy for her to hit 2 spins on the scale if she isn't careful. 

That being said, her being female is the reason most people are cool with the whole bisexual stuff. What if Schumer came out as such. Or Sanders? :)

9 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Cuteness level increases when you picture her naughty librarian face buried in between another chick's legs while taking it from behind. Bisexual = DTF anyone. 

7 minutes ago, Bert said:

I would do her and another chick!

I think I saw her in  fisting pron once.  :unsure:

41 minutes ago, sderk said:

I don't know. She is kind of a beefy gal when she loses focus of her weight. I bet it would be easy for her to hit 2 spins on the scale if she isn't careful. 

That being said, her being female is the reason most people are cool with the whole bisexual stuff. What if Schumer came out as such. Or Sanders? :)

Bi-sexual woman are fine with straight guys because pretty much all of us like lesbian pron.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, jerryskids said:

Good looking from the chest up.  If you look at full body pictures she's got some WIDE hips.

17 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Good looking from the chest up.  If you look at full body pictures she's got some WIDE hips.

She is a meatloaf from the neck down. Probably from the neck up soon to be in years to come.