Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

Transgender sprinters finish 1st, 2nd at Connecticut girls indoor track championships

18 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

I'm totally ok with this.  100%.  If we are supposed to treat the sexes as equal, then this means they should all compete on the same level.  Period.

Well, ladies nights are going to be a mess now at bars. But I agree with you. If that is what women want..... Problem is, a whole bunch of women don't want that. They just don't know where to draw the line in what they want.

23 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

I'm totally ok with this.  100%.  If we are supposed to treat the sexes as equal, then this means they should all compete on the same level.  Period.

"We are supposed to"    Ummm.....so....in other words, you're toeing the line.   

I want YOUR thoughts...not what your party tells you to think.   Your response was almost "too liberal"---I'd almost suspect you were  a conservative, trying to make liberals look like sheep based on that.

Or admit you are toeing the line. I"m okay with that too. Because I get it. I get that's what you've been groomed to do. 

2 minutes ago, tubby_mcgee said:

"We are supposed to"    Ummm.....so....in other words, you're toeing the line.   

I want YOUR thoughts...not what your party tells you to think.   Your response was almost "too liberal"---I'd almost suspect you were  a conservative, trying to make liberals look like sheep based on that.

Or admit you are toeing the line. I"m okay with that too. Because I get it. I get that's what you've been groomed to do. 

What the fock are you blabbering about?  Toeing  the line?  Party lines etc etc......

If the new rule is if someone wants to be female and there are no standards to determine it, then I am completely fine with all sporting events being mix gendered (Or whatever you call it).  Let them mix and boo hoo if the ladies lose.  This is what they wanted.

12 minutes ago, sderk said:

Well, ladies nights are going to be a mess now at bars. But I agree with you. If that is what women want..... Problem is, a whole bunch of women don't want that. They just don't know where to draw the line in what they want.

The "be careful what you wish for"  problem.   I think its comical

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

The "be careful what you wish for"  problem.   I think its comical

This is sooo true.

33 minutes ago, sderk said:

Well, ladies nights are going to be a mess now at bars.

Now there's an idea to drastically reduce my bar tab :D

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, nzoner said:

Now there's an idea to drastically reduce my bar tab :D

"Hey, I'm a chick. Let me in for free and give me some of those half priced vodka cranberry drinks or I'll get some serious Obama all over your ass." :doublethumbsup:

8 hours ago, Strike said:

The problem they have is that as soon as they acknowledge that this is wrong and shouldn't be allowed, it validates the argument that there are in fact physical differences between what is defined biologically as male and female, which gives the "other side" the ammunition they need to push for separate bathrooms for each sex based upon biology and not what an individual "identifies as."  And will affect many other stances they take as well.  They're stuck in a major quandary.  Will be interesting to see how it plays out. 

This

2 hours ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Maybe she just went swimming. Shrinkage.

Big Mike. 

5 hours ago, Fireballer said:

Damned if you do, damned  if you dont.  If you specify that kids must compete under the gender assigned them at birth, then you have situations like the one in Texor.  A girl taking male hormones to transition to male was forced to wrestle weaklings girls and mopped the mat with them.

Anyone taking any hormone adjusting drug is unable to compete in a regular sport. Too bad for them. Find something else to do, or just don't compete

• Like 1

I've said before that I'm actually really glad that we have transletes. Because God damned if they're not going to blow Title 9 right out of the focking water. 🏆

8 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

The pendulum has swung to far.  The question is.....do moderate Democrats have the balls to say enough is enough?

I've been screaming it (and numerous other idiocies the left is doing) every time I talk to libs of late.

They just kind of brush it off and say "we have to focus on beating trump."

Just yesterday in the office, I said... "But if you think Harris or Bernie or aoc philosophy is gonna beat trump, you're crazy. Hell, I'd vote for trump over that in a heartbeat."

Now I'm the office right winger. FML

They are in for another HUGE shock next November.

I have met a few Dems, like my parents for example, who can see how the Dems are handing trump a second term on a platter. But they are rare. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Anyone taking any hormone adjusting drug is unable to compete in a regular sport. Too bad for them. Find something else to do, or just don't compete

This works for me. 

former males should not be able to compete with females.  i have no issue with former females competing with males, given that they are drug free.

no one should be able to compete with potential enhancing meds, on any level

1 hour ago, Bier Meister said:

former males should not be able to compete with females.  i have no issue with former females competing with males, given that they are drug free.

This. 

1 hour ago, Bier Meister said:

I still don't get how you can be "former" male or female. The shlt is all made up and it's turned into let's take pretend seriously.

11 minutes ago, sderk said:

I still don't get how you can be "former" male or female. The shlt is all made up and it's turned into let's take pretend seriously.

Yeah, it's completely freaking ridiculous.

You see these freaks on places like reddit that describe themselves as "genderfluid" or "asexual" or whatever other stupid ass .

I couldn't handle it in real life. Sorry dude, I don't give a fock what your "preferred pronoun" is, or what you "identify as." How bout I just identify you as a focking lunatic and not interact with you at all, ok?

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, sderk said:

I get that you don't get it. This existed before there was a movement.  A certain percentage of the population believe that there is a disconnect between the gender they were born with and that of the opposite sex/gender. I believe that this is a very low percentage and has been magnified and exaggerated over the past 5 years or so.  

When I use the term former, I am specifically referring to those in the process of an actual sex change.  For those with no intention of a sex change, I would refer to them as whichever equipment they were born with.  While on social issues I lean heavily toward the left, I have no issue with little Johnny wearing a dress.   However, I have a hard time calling him a girl until the decision is made to make the change.

16 minutes ago, Bier Meister said:

I get that you don't get it. This existed before there was a movement.  A certain percentage of the population believe that there is a disconnect between the gender they were born with and that of the opposite sex/gender. I believe that this is a very low percentage and has been magnified and exaggerated over the past 5 years or so.  

When I use the term former, I am specifically referring to those in the process of an actual sex change.  For those with no intention of a sex change, I would refer to them as whichever equipment they were born with.  While on social issues I lean heavily toward the left, I have no issue with little Johnny wearing a dress.   However, I have a hard time calling him a girl until the decision is made to make the change.

Yeah, that's kind of my take. I don't give a fock what you do, but you don't get to make others play make believe.

I find myself becoming more and more hostile to the whole issue though. It's just so dumb. 

3 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

I find myself becoming more and more hostile to the whole issue though. It's just so dumb. 

speculating, but think that what is fanning the fire is how young some of them are (and how many there are now).

It reminds me of the over-diagnosing of ADD/ADHD. It was there, just not as prevalent as it appeared.

31 minutes ago, Bier Meister said:

speculating, but think that what is fanning the fire is how young some of them are (and how many there are now).

It reminds me of the over-diagnosing of ADD/ADHD. It was there, just not as prevalent as it appeared.

I agree. It's the new storm of our victimhood seeking, social media wh0re pathetic culture.

When I was a kid, all anyone wanted was to be normal. Now, nobody wants to be normal.

When you watch "news" anymore, people give their victim status like a focking credit score indicating how much I am obliged to "check my privilege" and accept their view as gospel.

"Speaking as a gender fluid half Thai half ghanan midget with depression and PTSD, I feel blah blah blah."

We have never been further from Dr. Kings "judged by the content of their charcter" dream. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

3 hours ago, Bier Meister said:

Yeah, something like these.  It's not rocket surgery, it's common sense.  :dunno:

I don't think you guys are really thinking this through.

Boys who want to be girls aren't necessarily a slam dunk to win these competitions like you guys think.

Do you have any freaking idea how hard it is to Sprint full out while still keeping your diick tucked in your taint? 

It's got to be like having to take a shet urgently when the crapper is all the way across campus.

6 hours ago, wiffleball said:

I don't think you guys are really thinking this through.

Boys who want to be girls aren't necessarily a slam dunk to win these competitions like you guys think.

Do you have any freaking idea how hard it is to Sprint full out while still keeping your diick tucked in your taint? 

It's got to be like having to take a shet urgently when the crapper is all the way across campus.

I will have to take YOUR word for it on this....  :huh: 

8 hours ago, Bier Meister said:

Dont the females have to take testosterone? 

4 hours ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Or you're MDC and just holding it for someone.

My fan club at it early today.

1 hour ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Dont the females have to take testosterone? 

many do.

10 hours ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

I will have to take YOUR word for it on this....  :huh: 

Too stubby to tuck?

On 2/25/2019 at 7:51 AM, Strike said:

The problem they have is that as soon as they acknowledge that this is wrong and shouldn't be allowed, it validates the argument that there are in fact physical differences between what is defined biologically as male and female, which gives the "other side" the ammunition they need to push for separate bathrooms for each sex based upon biology and not what an individual "identifies as."  And will affect many other stances they take as well.  They're stuck in a major quandary.  Will be interesting to see how it plays out. 

Radicals will do what they always do.  Shout and scream very loudly at anyone who opposes them until reasonable people back down.

https://thinkprogress.org/trans-military-ban-white-house-disease-6f9c2b7560b0/

Trump administration tells Congress that being transgender is like having a disease

While the Michael Cohen hearing was stealing the spotlight Wednesday, the House Armed Services Subcommittee on Military Personnel held its own hearing on President Donald Trump’s transgender military ban. After stirring testimony from a panel of five out trans service members, two representatives from the administration then attempted to defend the ban — and ended up doing so by comparing being transgender to having a disease.

It is not a disease, gender dysphoria is  a mental condition not unlike many others.  It cannot be "cured" they will suffer from it for the rest of their life......