JustinCharge

Fears of a second civil war grow among democrat & republican pundits

4 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You know those stats change when people are asked about their own congressman? They like theirs, they don’t like yours. It’s not a great stat. Congress is the sum of its parts. The parts keep getting elected again and again for the most part. The republicans flipped like 10 seats out of 435 and we act like it’s a big deal. 

How people feel about their own congressperson has little meaning in this context.  We're talking about the entire governing body.  One of the big reasons for Americans loss of trust is congress sits with horrible approval ratings yet doesn't do anything to fix it.  So their credibility gets permanently damaged as a group.  Ignore it for two decades and suddenly mobs start showing up storming their offices.

41 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

but he says he is trying to make sure we do not have civil war.  :rolleyes:

I'm certain you want civil war. You old maid and rusty and friends all desperately want civil war in this nation.  I know this because I've repeatedly asked for solutions to prevent it in this thread and none of you responded with any honest dialogue.  You just try to incite people.  You love conflict.  I know you want this war.  Really you guys should be put on a watchlist somewhere.

1 minute ago, JustinCharge said:

I'm certain you want civil war. You old maid and rusty and friends all desperately want civil war in this nation.  I know this because I've repeatedly asked for solutions to prevent it in this thread and none of you responded with any honest dialogue.  You just try to incite people.  You love conflict.  I know you want this war.  Really you guys should be put on a watchlist somewhere.

I'm pretty sure they haven't responded because the thought of civil war is so preposterous that it doesn't deserve a valid response.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

I think its safe to say that somewhere around 70-80 million Americans want to overthrow the government right now.  If I'm right (and I usually am), there will be MILLIONS of Trump supporters in DC on 1/21 absolutely tearing everything down and looking to lynch as many elected officials as they can find.  The numbers and the data support that.

You must have a loose interpretation of being right, but of course, you'll claim you're right no matter what.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

here is a solution..stfu, but keep going here, I enjoy the comedy.

48 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

I'm pretty sure they haven't responded because the thought of civil war is so preposterous that it doesn't deserve a valid response.

I posted on page 4 in July 2019 of this thread how stupid this was.  still is.  

2 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

Yep, or as Drobs would say: “Nailed it!" 

2 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

You're certain of a lot of things.

:first:

1 hour ago, Herbivore said:

I wonder how tired his wife is of hearing about it, if he has a wife anymore. 

It reminds me of that movie "Flash of Genius," about the guy who invented the intermittent windshield wiper and then alienates his family with his lengthy, obsessive legal battle to get the recognition and financial reward he thinks he deserves.

Only in "Flash of JustinCharge," the validation of the protagonist's schizophrenic street-corner prophet ramblings about civil war never come while his wife has shacked up with the first Waitr driver who came along in her darkest moment of desperation, frustration and need.

• Haha 5

10 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

It reminds me of that movie "Flash of Genius," about the guy who invented the intermittent windshield wiper and then alienates his family with his lengthy, obsessive legal battle to get the recognition and financial reward he thinks he deserves.

Only in "Flash of JustinCharge," the validation of the protagonist's schizophrenic street-corner prophet ramblings about civil war never come while his wife has shacked up with the first Waitr driver who came along in her darkest moment of desperation, frustration and need.

That could pretty much describe a bunch of posters here. 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/trump-calls-pillow-salesman-discuss-003757011.html

the media actually got an image of a document from far away as it was carried by a trump adviser at the white house.  it makes it pretty clear that Trump is planning on releasing documents in the final days revealing that the democrats interfered in the election with the help of china and iran and that trump will use this to invoke the insurrection act and declare martial law so that biden never takes office.  i would imagine the first move would be to brand most high level democrats as traitors and arrest them.

wether he actually does this is up for debate. whats not up for debate is what the plan is.

I will also say that he has more than enough public support to do this.  Trump can overthrow the government if he wants.  The question is if this is just Trump "exploring all options" and these are notes from such a meeting and a plan that will never be enacted, or if this is outright a plan to go ahead with it.

The media has been discussing martial law in recent weeks, always referring to military leaders who say it can't be done.  But of course, Trump would just sidestep military leaders and pick from the rank and file so what military leaders say really doesn't matter.

20 hours ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Didn't you read, though?  He's usually right.  I'm still waiting for all the covid looting he predicted back in March.  Of course, he'll say he is right and take credit for the BLM protests.

On 1/15/2021 at 3:39 PM, Rusty Syringes said:

You are a crazed psychopath that wants civil war.  You create divisiveness just for the sheer joy of it. 

1 minute ago, JustinCharge said:

You are a crazed psychopath that wants civil war.  You create divisiveness just for the sheer joy of it. 

Don't ever let a man who watches movies about windshield wipers get you worked up.

A liberal actually made a chuckle today when he referred to the right wing revolutionaries as Y'allQuaeda.  That was a better joke than anything Rusty could dream of.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, fandandy said:

Don't ever let a man who watches movies about windshield wipers get you worked up.

Hell he probably sits in his car, turns the wipes on, and drools.

2 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

Hell he probably sits in his car, turns the wipes on, and drools.

I feel bad for the poor bastard in his passenger seat every time it rains.

4 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

Actually, I didn't know anyone out there was even remotely considering the possibility of a civil war until I came here and witnessed your unintentionally hilarious Chicken Little ramblings on the subject, and I'm stocked up on the popcorn I'll be munching as the number of ears that grow deaf to your amusing, delusional squawkings increases as the civil war never comes, like Sally getting fed up with Linus after The Great Pumpkin never comes. 

So I very much don't want a civil war, if nothing else because never having one just makes you look sillier and sillier.

Squawk! Squawk!

Ha!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/trump-calls-pillow-salesman-discuss-003757011.html

the media actually got an image of a document from far away as it was carried by a trump adviser at the white house.  it makes it pretty clear that Trump is planning on releasing documents in the final days revealing that the democrats interfered in the election with the help of china and iran and that trump will use this to invoke the insurrection act and declare martial law so that biden never takes office.  i would imagine the first move would be to brand most high level democrats as traitors and arrest them.

wether he actually does this is up for debate. whats not up for debate is what the plan is.

I will also say that he has more than enough public support to do this.  Trump can overthrow the government if he wants.  The question is if this is just Trump "exploring all options" and these are notes from such a meeting and a plan that will never be enacted, or if this is outright a plan to go ahead with it.

The media has been discussing martial law in recent weeks, always referring to military leaders who say it can't be done.  But of course, Trump would just sidestep military leaders and pick from the rank and file so what military leaders say really doesn't matter.

His popularity is below 50% among military members, so this strategy would certainly backfire.

Just now, dogcows said:

His popularity is below 50% among military members, so this strategy would certainly backfire.

Really? The guy who brought them home, kept them out of stupid wars and gave them raises? I bet it was a very scientific poll by an unbiased source. They love people like you. Want to play a card game? It’s new. It’s called 3 card um, Monty.  Yeah, that’s it.  

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Really? The guy who brought them home, kept them out of stupid wars and gave them raises? I bet it was a very scientific poll by an unbiased source. They love people like you. Want to play a card game? It’s new. It’s called 3 card um, Monty.  Yeah, that’s it.  

I’m not making it up:

https://www.fox4news.com/news/military-times-poll-38-of-active-duty-troops-have-favorable-view-of-trump

Also, Trump vetoed the latest military pay raise, so... that didn’t help him much either.

1 minute ago, dogcows said:

I doubt it. I remember people saying how much the military loved RR. No we didn’t. 

10 minutes ago, dogcows said:

I’m not making it up:

https://www.fox4news.com/news/military-times-poll-38-of-active-duty-troops-have-favorable-view-of-trump

Also, Trump vetoed the latest military pay raise, so... that didn’t help him much either.

Not quite. He vetoed the bill that had a bunch of buIIshit attached to another pay raise. 

Be better sho. You came back after running away. Don't fall back into your old habits. 

19 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

I’ve been to Front Royal Virginia. He probably has more guns in his truck than teeth in his mouth.  

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I’ve been to Front Royal Virginia. He probably has more guns in his truck than teeth in his mouth.  

I chuckled.

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Nobody is going to read that. Too long. 

Your head plate must be rattling like a dryer with pair of shoes in it. Clunkity clunk clunk clunk.

Ha!

• Haha 1

The claim now regarding the martial law memo is that it was something the adviser was pushing and not representative of Trump's plans.  The adviser was basically dismissed by Trump. 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/mypillow-ceo-came-to-the-white-house-with-papers-that-mention-e2-80-98martial-law-e2-80-99-here-e2-80-99s-what-we-know-about-the-visit/ar-BB1cOWcL

were heading for a revolt that will make everyone forget the storming of the capitol.  what is the plan to handle the aftermath?  call trump more names?  more mass arrests?  how long can the liberals keep this up?  Ooooooooooooo, throw trump in jail, that will fix this.

• Haha 1

Americans are judging the response to the storming of the capitol a total failure.

https://www.newsmax.com/us/protective-gear-capitol-violence/2021/01/16/id/1005910/?oRef=vuukle

The demand for protective gear has already soared over the past year, and now there is a nationwide shortage of gas masks, bulletproof vests, and other equipment as state and federal agencies prepare for violence ahead of President-elect Joe Biden's inauguration.

"Demand went up again after the Capitol," Michael Wilson, a government sales manager for Los Angeles retailer Security Pro USA, commented to the Los Angeles Times. "It just stacked on top of an already existing shortage."

Retailers are reporting their sales are five times as high in sales of military-grade gear, which has left shelves empty and people waiting on lists to buy items.

An Oregon retailer says it has sold out of the decontamination wipes that are used to remove chemical agents, and in Texas, thousands of pieces of body armor flew off the shelves when they went on sale.

Even before the Capitol riots, the demand for protective equipment was soaring, beginning with the coronavirus pandemic and continuing as protesters hit the nation's streets this summer over police violence and racism.

And after the riots, state and federal lawmakers, journalists, law enforcement, and others looking for protective equipment are facing lengthy delays.

Wilson said recent customers are looking for body armor, with civilians buying helmets, body vests, gas masks, and unmarked riot shields.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Newsmax. 😂

Couldn’t get a job there? Ha ha. 

We've gotta be less than 100 hours from open revolt at this point.  People armed and devouring riot gear.  Right wing protests and marches continued this weekend across the nation.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

We've gotta be less than 100 hours from open revolt at this point.  People armed and devouring riot gear.  Right wing protests and marches continued this weekend across the nation.

How do you define "open revolt?"

44 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

How do you define "open revolt?"

i think the storming of the Capitol represented a loss of innocence.  the protesters thought they could just do what democrats have done and be treated equally. now they understand the double standards.  this time its game on, they are going to capture elected officials this time and outright try to overthrow the government.

• Haha 1

like i say, if 40 million want revolt, you cant win.  if they cant catch you and arrest you, you are hiding in a bunker the rest of your lives.  and then they probably just go after your friends and family members.  there is no option to turn back because if they try the fbi is gonna round them up slowly.  the idiots at the fbi have now forced them to push ahead with full blown revolution.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, JustinCharge said:

I went to church, went out for a nice breakfast, took my kids to see my parents and then came home and watched football. Is this the last good, peaceful day we will ever have?