JustinCharge

Fears of a second civil war grow among democrat & republican pundits

11 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

Don't EVER get on a pedestal and lecture the rest of the board about slap fights.  All you you is stir up trouble, insult people, and try to shame them.  Don't ever do that.  You need to spend like 5 years issuing nothing but apologizes for the crap you stir up.

Aww, did I get under your scales? Who's lecturing whom? Did I pierce your fantasies and talk about unity too much? When the Civil War fetishist gets mad at me, it just confirms I'm in the right headspace. Take your indignation and go screw. 

9 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I learned something yesterday. Did anyone else know that Democrats challenged the election in the senate in 2017 on the very first state of Alabama?  And in fact challenged the results of more states than republicans did in 2021?

The attempted objections began immediately, when Rep. James McGovern (D-Mass.) protested Alabama’s electoral votes, citing Russian interference in the presidential election. His declaration drew a sharp round of booing from the Republicans in the chamber.

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/01/no-trump-electoral-college-challenge-233294

Someone mentioned it here earlier.  I guess everyone wants to undermine democracy not just trumpeters.

MAGA inching closer to being labeled a terrorist organization. Armed protests/attacks planned at all 50 capitols next week. They better be careful and keep it civil or prison is going to get a whole lot whiter soon.

17 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

MAGA inching closer to being labeled a terrorist organization. Armed protests/attacks planned at all 50 capitols next week. They better be careful and keep it civil or prison is going to get a whole lot whiter soon.

and those reports have nothing to do with trump supporters

let me know when you are worried about BLM did

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

Who cares about some nutballs going to prison? One of these morons getting an itchy trigger finger at a capitol building could be what finally moves state and federal legislators to gut the 2nd amendment. I cannot think of a single positive reason for people to show up armed at one of these protests. They are just begging for trouble. If any of you are planning on attending or know someone that is, please reconsider. Don't contribute to this. There is nothing to be gained and the potential for loss is astronomical.

30 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

and those reports have nothing to do with trump supporters

let me know when you are worried about BLM did

Nothing to do with trump supporters? They are the ones armed and prepared to protest/attack. Let you know when worried about BLM? Ok...now. Always. BLM are a violent  domestic terrorism group too. Difference is they are robbing Nike stores and burning down their own businesses, the MAGA insurrection is attacking federal buildings.

Trump supporters need to be treated like Nazi supporters after WW2 and they are on that path. Should be treason to even be associated with them and technically after the coup, it almost is.

9 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

Nothing to do with trump supporters? They are the ones armed and prepared to protest/attack. Let you know when worried about BLM? Ok...now. Always. BLM are a violent  domestic terrorism group too. Difference is they are robbing Nike stores and burning down their own businesses, the MAGA insurrection is attacking federal buildings.

Trump supporters need to be treated like Nazi supporters after WW2 and they are on that path.

1. Invoke a terrifying internal and external enemy
  2. Create secret prisons where torture takes place
  3. Develop a thug caste or paramilitary force not answerable to citizens
  4. Set up an internal surveillance system.
  5. Infiltrate and harass citizens' groups.
  6. Engage in arbitrary detention and release
  7. Target key individuals
  8. Control the press.
  9. Cast criticism as espionage and dissent as treason
  10. Subvert the rule of law

Looks like you are on the path, that totalitarian utopia might not be what you expected.
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

Trump supporters need to be treated like Nazi supporters after WW2 and they are on that path. Should be treason to even be associated with them and technically after the coup, it almost is.

The federal courthouse in Portland is, you know, a federal building. So are ICE facilities. 

• Like 1

Just now, RLLD said:
  1. Invoke a terrifying internal and external enemy
  2. Create secret prisons where torture takes place
  3. Develop a thug caste or paramilitary force not answerable to citizens
  4. Set up an internal surveillance system.
  5. Infiltrate and harass citizens' groups.
  6. Engage in arbitrary detention and release
  7. Target key individuals
  8. Control the press.
  9. Cast criticism as espionage and dissent as treason
  10. Subvert the rule of law

Looks like you are on the path, that totalitarian utopia might not be what you expected.

Trump and his supporters are the villains of this story and will be written as such forever.  In around a decade when the GoP crawls out from under this rubble they will laugh and say damn remember that, what were we thinking?

14 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

I am a Trump supporter weed smoking cannabis dude, so I should be imprisoned

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The federal courthouse in Portland is, you know, a federal building. So are ICE facilities. 

Yes they are AHoles in general. This little game that people here love to play where they say “what about the other side? HA GOTCHA!” always fails. The other side is just as criticized and not one person justifies or says they are any better. If Peter and Paul are both aholes, calling Paul an ahole doesn’t mean I think Peter is any better.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, tanatastic said:

Yes they are AHoles in general. This little game that people here love to play where they say “what about the other side? HA GOTCHA!” always fails. The other side is just as criticized and not one person justifies or says they are any better.

No one justifies them? Your VP was bailing them out. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, tanatastic said:

Won't happen in Sacramento. The last time armed protesters showed up in Sac it was the black panthers and, as a result, then Governor Reagan made open carry illegal in California. 

When did tantastic turn into a cuck?

3 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

No one justifies them? Your VP was bailing them out. 

Skip to the 5:20 mark to see what this skank thinks about violent BLM protests.

3 hours ago, tanatastic said:

There are reports that members of Congress gave tours to people who were planning to attack the Capitol, basically showing them the layout for ensuing insurrection.

Just now, Rusty Syringes said:

There are reports that members of Congress gave tours to who were planning to attack the Capitol, basically showing them the layout for ensuing insurrection.

You are one gullible Fock.  Lol. And some Republican gave that really ugly congresswoman from Washington the Corona. And poor, poor AOC was just scared for her life, cowering under her desk. 

26 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

There are reports that members of Congress gave tours to people who were planning to attack the Capitol, basically showing them the layout for ensuing insurrection.

Reports?  Some dumb b!tch from nj.

Great job scoop

7 hours ago, tanatastic said:

I have been detailing how this is likely to play out for years.  The protests will get bigger and bigger.  The left will be forced to either bargain for their lives or jail half the state of Virginia.  Eventually Russia will enter the conflict to kill all the liberals or put them into work camps.  The left is absolutely and totally focked unless they get their head out of their ass at the 11th hour and come clean.  But they never budge an inch, so I don't know what to do.

The democrats are locked into a death spiral of right wing protests > left tries to ban them all > left creates more martyrs instead > more right wingers radicalize and then march and protest.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

13 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

I don't know what to do.

I can offer a few suggestions...

This is definitely taking on a French Revolution feel. The democrats are in the position of King Louis, where he actually thinks by just projecting confidence and dismissing the fermenting revolt, he will remain in power.  As he tries to ignore the underlying issues, the nation crumbles.  The democrats are in this delusional state just like King Louis where they don't see the threat.

The democrats could be beyond the point of no return.  Even if they starting finally being reasonable now, it may not be enough as the republicans stormed the Capitol.

8 hours ago, Fnord said:

Who cares about some nutballs going to prison? One of these morons getting an itchy trigger finger at a capitol building could be what finally moves state and federal legislators to gut the 2nd amendment. I cannot think of a single positive reason for people to show up armed at one of these protests. They are just begging for trouble. If any of you are planning on attending or know someone that is, please reconsider. Don't contribute to this. There is nothing to be gained and the potential for loss is astronomical.

I used to think the second amendment was obsolete.  Then state governments let people destroy private property and refused to enforce laws.  

On 1/8/2021 at 11:07 PM, TheNewGirl said:

What do you think is going to happen here since the Dems own all three?  We are on our way there. 

I also live in China... And let me tell you... The only difference is the US government is a bit more subtle in their tyranny. And in some ways, believe it or not, it is more free here (lack of regulations on every focking thing mostly.)

7 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

This is definitely taking on a French Revolution feel. The democrats are in the position of King Louis, where he actually thinks by just projecting confidence and dismissing the fermenting revolt, he will remain in power.  As he tries to ignore the underlying issues, the nation crumbles.  The democrats are in this delusional state just like King Louis where they don't see the threat.

The democrats could be beyond the point of no return.  Even if they starting finally being reasonable now, it may not be enough as the republicans stormed the Capitol.

None of that will happen while the underclass is at each other’s throats.  Its what white privilege, not just privilege, is all about. 

56 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

None of that will happen while the underclass is at each other’s throats.  Its what white privilege, not just privilege, is all about. 

There were 3242498234394 factions at each others throats in the French Revolution.  Your argument against the French Revolution is one of the key characteristics of the French revolution.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_political_groups_in_the_French_Revolution

1 hour ago, JustinCharge said:

There were 3242498234394 factions at each others throats in the French Revolution.  Your argument against the French Revolution is one of the key characteristics of the French revolution.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_political_groups_in_the_French_Revolution

All aligned against the monarchy? Right? 

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

All aligned against the monarchy? Right? 

The monarchy fell pretty quickly.  After that they were vying for power.  So it would be something like the US government falls by 2022, then the factions vy for power until 2050.

Just now, JustinCharge said:

The monarchy fell pretty quickly.  After that they were vying for power.

Of course. But we don’t have unity, even for a little while. Our underclass has been divided. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Of course. But we don’t have unity, even for a little while. Our underclass has been divided. 

Doesn't matter.  The approval rating of congress has been like 9% for 20 years or something.

11 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

Doesn't matter.  The approval rating of congress has been like 9% for 20 years or something.

You know those stats change when people are asked about their own congressman? They like theirs, they don’t like yours. It’s not a great stat. Congress is the sum of its parts. The parts keep getting elected again and again for the most part. The republicans flipped like 10 seats out of 435 and we act like it’s a big deal. 

So, which country does JustinCharge come from? :dunno:

The F.B.I. is investigating 37 in the killing of a Capitol Police officer by a pro-Trump mob. (msn.com)

Since the Jan. 6 siege, intelligence officials have seen Chinese, Iranian and Russian efforts to fan the violent rhetoric, according to a joint threat assessment dated Thursday.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

The F.B.I. is investigating 37 in the killing of a Capitol Police officer by a pro-Trump mob. (msn.com)

Since the Jan. 6 siege, intelligence officials have seen Chinese, Iranian and Russian efforts to fan the violent rhetoric, according to a joint threat assessment dated Thursday.

We really need to do something about these countries furthering the divide in America.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

He speaka the language pretty good... So I’ve narrowed it down to one. 🤓

18 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

but he says he is trying to make sure we do not have civil war.  :rolleyes:

15 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

We really need to do something about these countries furthering the divide in America.

Oy Vey don't be antisemitic.

I think its safe to say that somewhere around 70-80 million Americans want to overthrow the government right now.  If I'm right (and I usually am), there will be MILLIONS of Trump supporters in DC on 1/21 absolutely tearing everything down and looking to lynch as many elected officials as they can find.  The numbers and the data support that.

The democrats just impeached their hero and the Trump supporters were pissed before that. The government won't survive that impeachment.

• Haha 2

55 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

https://news.yahoo.com/exclusive-large-bitcoin-payments-to-rightwing-activists-a-month-before-capitol-riot-linked-to-foreign-account-181954668.html?soc_src=social-sh&soc_trk=tw&tsrc=twtr