JustinCharge

Fears of a second civil war grow among democrat & republican pundits

33 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

These next two years are going to get rough, I gotta had it to the left for just taking/doing  what they want when they run everything while the right is too candy-ass to do anything when they have been in charge.

well this isnt true, but congrats on feeling like a victim

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

The left won't cite specific threats, but issued a general terrorism threat, warns of fake news, and begs the people to spy and report on each other.  This is almost a declaration of war against the American people.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/us-issues-terror-alert-over-171250871.html

US [  democrats  ] issues terror alert over anti-government extremists

Wed, January 27, 2021, 9:12 AM

The US Department of Homeland Security declared a nationwide terrorism alert Wednesday, citing the potential threat from domestic anti-government extremists opposed to Joe Biden as president.

"Information suggests that some ideologically-motivated violent extremists with objections to the exercise of governmental authority and the presidential transition, as well as other perceived grievances fueled by false narratives, could continue to mobilize to incite or commit violence," the department said.

The National Terrorism Advisory System Bulletin said a heightened threat of attack "will persist in the weeks following the successful presidential inauguration," which took place on January 20.

"DHS does not have any information to indicate a specific, credible plot," it said.

"However, violent riots have continued in recent days and we remain concerned that individuals frustrated with the exercise of governmental authority and the presidential transition... could continue to mobilize a broad range of ideologically-motivated actors to incite or commit violence."

The alert said there had been mounting threats since last year from domestic violent extremists motivated by Covid-19 restrictions, Biden's defeat of Donald Trump in the November election, police brutality and illegal immigration.

DHS said these motivations could remain in place for the coming months and that the January 6 attack by Trump supporters on Congress could embolden extremists "to target elected officials and government facilities."

More than 150 people, including members of armed extremist groups, have been arrested since the attack, which has been branded as an insurrection.

The department urged the public to report suspicious activity and threats of violence.

13 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

The left won't cite specific threats, but issued a general terrorism threat, warns of fake news, and begs the people to spy and report on each other.  This is almost a declaration of war against the American people.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/us-issues-terror-alert-over-171250871.html

US [  democrats  ] issues terror alert over anti-government extremists

Wed, January 27, 2021, 9:12 AM

The US Department of Homeland Security declared a nationwide terrorism alert Wednesday, citing the potential threat from domestic anti-government extremists opposed to Joe Biden as president.

"Information suggests that some ideologically-motivated violent extremists with objections to the exercise of governmental authority and the presidential transition, as well as other perceived grievances fueled by false narratives, could continue to mobilize to incite or commit violence," the department said.

The National Terrorism Advisory System Bulletin said a heightened threat of attack "will persist in the weeks following the successful presidential inauguration," which took place on January 20.

"DHS does not have any information to indicate a specific, credible plot," it said.

"However, violent riots have continued in recent days and we remain concerned that individuals frustrated with the exercise of governmental authority and the presidential transition... could continue to mobilize a broad range of ideologically-motivated actors to incite or commit violence."

The alert said there had been mounting threats since last year from domestic violent extremists motivated by Covid-19 restrictions, Biden's defeat of Donald Trump in the November election, police brutality and illegal immigration.

DHS said these motivations could remain in place for the coming months and that the January 6 attack by Trump supporters on Congress could embolden extremists "to target elected officials and government facilities."

More than 150 people, including members of armed extremist groups, have been arrested since the attack, which has been branded as an insurrection.

The department urged the public to report suspicious activity and threats of violence.

Well, there was that little deadly insurrection dustup at the Capitol to underscore that the threat is real. 

And... he still thinks it’s gonna happen. :lol: 

15 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

And... he still thinks it’s gonna happen. :lol: 

The BDS has turned his brain into a luke-warm bowl of scrambled eggs. Sad.

1 minute ago, Rusty Syringes said:

The BDS has turned his brain into a luke-warm bowl of scrambled eggs. Sad.

This all predates Biden. I know you like saying BDS but at least make it fit. Clown 

Watching this week’s Frontline about Trump. My God it is so dishonest.  The Liberal media and Big Tech have become way too biased and way too powerful. 

2 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

Watching this week’s Frontline about Trump. My God it is so dishonest.  The Liberal media and Big Tech have become way too biased and way too powerful. 

I used to love frontline. Haven’t watched anything new in a long time. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I used to love frontline. Haven’t watched anything new in a long time. 

It’s unbelievable. As usual they selectively edit the “very fine people on both sides”. They actually say that he refused to denounce the Nazis. He literally did that a few sentences later and several times after that. It’s like Pravda in the 1970’s. 

3 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

It’s unbelievable. As usual they selectively edit the “very fine people on both sides”. They actually say that he refused to denounce the Nazis. He literally did that a few sentences later and several times after that. It’s like Pravda in the 1970’s. 

I’d love to ask them why they continue to tell that lie. If Trump was so racist why do you have to make things up? 

18 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I’d love to ask them why they continue to tell that lie. If Trump was so racist why do you have to make things up? 

I’m about 45 minutes in and I can’t believe what I’m seeing. I know these productions are all slanted to tell a certain narrative. I get that. I used to be in the business.  But this is off the charts.  So much is being misrepresented. It’s scary.  The Left is no longer even pretending.  Truly Orwellian, and it won’t end well.

6 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

I’m about 45 minutes in and I can’t believe what I’m seeing. I know these productions are all slanted to tell a certain narrative. I get that. I used to be in the business.  But this is off the charts.  So much is being misrepresented. It’s scary.  The Left is no longer even pretending.  Truly Orwellian, and it won’t end well.

They want the records left behind to say what they want them to say. The next generation will be convinced America was a racist hellhole for four years, and it started the day he took office. They will never say how good the country was doing before the chinavirus. And the racism never ended because of what he did. It will be a perpetual talking point and political weapon. But don’t ask what he did. 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

This all predates Biden. I know you like saying BDS but at least make it fit. Clown 

I'll make it fit up your Hardcore troubadour buttocks. 😍